Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Reporting Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Reporting Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Reporting Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Reporting Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Reporting Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Reporting Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Reporting Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Reporting Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Reporting Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Reporting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Reporting   Reporting Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 10:45 am

I have returned from my mission sir and I'm pleased to tell you that it was a success. I found the akatsuki leader...or rather she found me. We had a bit of a session but it was nothing that I couldn't handle, but I also ran into Xarias as well though she intervened just once. Revy is a mid ranged expert with ninjutsu as well as having excellent speed and quickness also. She is extremely intelligent and can move quickly on her feet when trapped in tight spaces. As you know, she is the holder of the 14-tailed bijuu, but whats not known is the fact that she uses it very little and rarely even relies on her wings for her self. She does however, use the wings in combination attacks as the applies transformations to dupplegangers of which is a skill she seems to have mastered. Revy has very little weaknesses but I have found one, her temper and inability to control it of which I was able to take advantage of, if not for just a moment. The good part about that is that while still in her normal form, she will attack recklessly and wont utilize her skills as necessary to fight a foe. The down side to that is, if you are able to get into that portion of irritation, she's just a negative comment away from her bijuu taking over...which needless to say, is definitely not good. Revy is roughly 5'3 to 5'5 and around 120-130 lbs. She wears a straw hat with two bells on the left side as well as an akatsuki cloak that covers her entire body down to her feet. Recently, she has been stirring up trouble with Xarias which is not good for those of us who wish to take her out as the duo is quite deadly. I have some images I would like to show you Raikage sama, if you would allow me to show you.
Back to top Go down

Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting   Reporting Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jul 2009, 2:51 pm

((fuk you calling me fat, i only weigh 95 -.- and 5'3 -.-))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting   Reporting Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 2:06 am

((120-130= fat? no and besides, you said "my names revy, I'm 5'3 and weigh 95 lbs, jk" so therefore you'll be ok. besides, you still looked sexy :D))
Back to top Go down

Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting   Reporting Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:14 pm

((Wow... xD))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting   Reporting Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:27 pm

*puts hand to saruno's head, the meeting is shown, along with revy's strip*
Does that work for you raikage sama? Because I have a request of you to allow me to rebuild the stone village. Myself and a companion would like to do some good for the village.

Name:Guuzou Ryuuki (image transaction)
Element:Doujutsu
Description:Naizu can show a target a transaction he has seen for up to 10 min. in less than 5
seconds through an illusion. This is due to contact with the targets forehead.
Back to top Go down

Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting   Reporting Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:48 pm

He tilted his head back as he watched the images through his head some, making him close his eyes some, "Good Naizu..." he said all so quietly, moving his head away from his hand, and quickly moved his hand over to his arm. "That much intense power...i wonder if it can even match mine..." he said quietly to himself. Who knew, not him.

[Short..]
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting   Reporting Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:58 pm

Naizu walked around a moment and stretched. "So, what do you think of the rebuilding idea? It helps and I'm only intending on taking a few people with me for I feel the village shouldn't be that hard to help. As my family tells me, the was mainly water damage, but they need help. Plus the Tsucikage was apparently killed and I think that also warrants reason for them to have help. Don't you think? After all, I'm sure a village would do the same for us right?" said the young nimakee with a smile on his face. He paced the floor slowly but seemed eager for an answer as well as having a look of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden Sand Village, Sunagakure

Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting   Reporting Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:16 pm

Kostas appeared leading back on the wall with his arms crossed"The Stone was recently destroyed by the Akatsuki leader,and the other undying one,that he wasnt so "undying".As a result Stone is on of one of its worst shapes ever.It can be attacked any moment from anyone while being wide open like this,and since its one of the Great Five Nations,its not something that can be easily ignored.They must have already sent a mission request to Kumo already.So what are you going to do now Kazura?" Kostas stated without much of emotion,unlike most people he never addressed anyone superior to him,even those who has personal respect for,with formal "japanese" language (such as -san -kun -sama,etc.),and the Raikage is not an exception.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting   Reporting Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 5:44 am

Naizu looked nonchalantly at the raikage and spoke once more, "So whats it gonna be? You should know about how I wanna be challenged, I mean that was why I took that 4 year absence in the first place...though it was more of I wanted to train and up my skills more away from the place but thats not the point. I know you have your plate full with paper work and what ever, so it'd save us all some time to go ahead and place me and Kostas on this mission to help out" he said smiling. Naizu never showed much sorrow or anger unless it was something massive to bring fourth emotions, more specifically, something that had to do with people he cared for. He stood there with a blank gaze and patiently awaited the raikages answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting   Reporting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: 2011 Archive :: Raikage's Office!-
Jump to: