Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

teaching sai-chan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

teaching sai-chan Empty
PostSubject: teaching sai-chan   teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 10:41 pm

reiki strolled through the misty lowlands, listening to the stork and the bullfrogs. this place was very different from the bright leaf village she was used to. oh if fama was here! she would be wrapped in her fleshwarmth and even the injections wouldnt hurt as much. she leaned on a rock and coughed into her mizukage sleeve. the outfit several times larger than her. she hopped up on the rock and swung her legs, backward and forward, her 3 ft katana hidden underneath her robe.
Back to top Go down
Sai2
Medical Ninja
Medical Ninja
Sai2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

teaching sai-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: teaching sai-chan   teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 11:10 pm

Sai apparers on a tree and swings upside down and asked "Are you Reiki Willow my new sensei."As he smiled he had a smile just like his fathers utashi.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

teaching sai-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: teaching sai-chan   teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 11:14 pm

reiki smelled a similar scent to utashi. she fell back wards off of the rock and into the misty water in suprise. the kage hat they put her in fell off. she sat up and started searching for a sound and to readheir herself. her renewed blindness evedent. after she did that (it took 5 seconds) she then looked up and smiled. her tiny pointed teeth showing happily. it was sai, utashis son.
Back to top Go down
Sai2
Medical Ninja
Medical Ninja
Sai2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

teaching sai-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: teaching sai-chan   teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 11:20 pm

"My father before he died he said you were his best student and that he wanted you to teach me all the stuff he had new." He puased for a moment and then said "Alright I know all off his medical and water jutsu besides mist plam I am not ready for that yet.So his summonings and his earth jutsu would work."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

teaching sai-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: teaching sai-chan   teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 11:24 pm

reiki nodded quietly. she stood up and walked to the muddy area to where she could give directions. she couldnt beleive he said she was his best. she wasnt able to coordnate directions well or even see if she hit the mark. she shook her head mentally and took out her katana. she drew out instructions.

okay then, i dont have earth element yet so this is going to be difficult. please coorperate.

she wrote down plainly, waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sai2
Medical Ninja
Medical Ninja
Sai2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

teaching sai-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: teaching sai-chan   teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 11:28 pm

Sai looked and thought ok easy it's just a mud clone jutsu. Hedid the hand signs and 6 clones apparerd around him and he asked "Is this right Reiki sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

teaching sai-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: teaching sai-chan   teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 11:32 pm

reiki nodded, feeling the vibrations of the clones. though some didnt have shoes or other things, but that will come with experience. she thought for a while and wrote over her words.

Do you know, mud fertilization jutsu? if so, please demonstrate, if not please bend your knees.
Back to top Go down
Sai2
Medical Ninja
Medical Ninja
Sai2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

teaching sai-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: teaching sai-chan   teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 11:34 pm

He bends and says"My father only told me of plant fertilzation jutsu before."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

teaching sai-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: teaching sai-chan   teaching sai-chan Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 11:36 pm

reiki nodded, hoping he wouldnt mention utashi sensei again. it was hard enough trying to be grown up but also knowing that it was her fault he died. if only she couldve explained more.
she pushed that out of her mind and nodded. she wrote down the neccesary jutsus and the rank on the ground.

Name: Ninja Art: Fertilization Jutsu
Element: Earth/Plant
Description: Allows plants to grow enough to use to hide and make battle-field out of. (Taught to by Modorokie Lee,Utashi, and Reiki Willow)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

teaching sai-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: teaching sai-chan   teaching sai-chan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

teaching sai-chan
Page 1 of 1