Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

hiding from angry sanins

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

hiding from angry sanins Empty
PostSubject: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 4:48 pm

ki sat on a light pole overlooking the rain village. his first shinobi town he came to to be a medical ninja. they said he had the potential to be a powerful feild ninja. "heh. well i guess they were right." he was holding a bell. the one that he first caught with his team. he began to sing. " if only if only the woodpecker cries....the bark on the tree was as soft as the skies...." (that came from holes)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:22 am

mizu, a part of him. an animal that only the willow clan can posses came at the sound of his voise. it looked like a kitten. he began to tie the bell around its neck. "its been a long time, hasnt it my little water bug?" the
cat yawned and said in a sarcastic tone. "oh no it hasnt, you just left me here o watch over that little girl....OF COURSE ITS BEEN A LONG TIME YOU IDIOT!!!! SHES BEEN HUGGING ME TO DEATH AND FEEDING ME CRAP!!!"
"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:25 am

ki chuckled. "then would you be happier if i said your coming with me? i need my anger." mizu calmed down and nodded. then when she jumped at him, it disapeard into kis body, making water, like ripples along his skin. ki opend his eyes, and his eyes were no longer slitted. they had hundreds of piupils along his yellow background. no whites. "i cant now think with seperate minds now. thankyou mizu."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:36 am

ki teleported to the hospital window. he looked into the room. there was a white haired little girl with pale skin. small spikes were sticking out of her body and there were beads around her limbs. she was his little cousin.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 8:05 pm

he moved away from the poor sight. he jumped away and moved to the academy watching the children learn ninja strategys. not knowing that most of their friends will turn into enimies or die. he sang a quiet song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:05 pm

You hear a yell. "Come back here Janmaru!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:07 pm

ki was so suprised that ki fell off the tree branch and his robe got caught in the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:09 pm

In that position you see Sasori chasing a dog(as usual) around the tree. The dog stopped running and slunk into the shadows of the tree. Sasori doesn't notice and keeps running.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:12 pm

"hey sasori!!! he's over here!!" the dog was a branch higher than ki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:14 pm

Sasori stops and looks up. "Thanks a lot" Janmaru growls. Fireball jutsu! He blasts it down hitting Sasori burning Ki at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:16 pm

(( hes wearing a robe wich has no pants and hes upside down.....ouch!!!))

"holy flippin buddah!!!" ki yells as his robe caught fire. then he fell down off of the tree while the kids he was watching laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:19 pm

"Uh-oh" Sasori says weakly. The attack weakened the tree. "Timber!" Janmaru yells." 😢 I don 't want to die!" Meanwhie Sasori is running around going. "Gah! Ah! He's gonna die!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:20 pm

ki looked around as the tree hit him. the kids in the school was histerical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:22 pm

"Dumb kids!" Janmaru says. Fireball jutsu! The fireball went into the classroom causing cause. "Don't do that Janmaru! As punishment you will have to go to the vet!" Sasori lectures.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:24 pm

ki got back up. "im okay, my robe is ruined but im okay." ki was standing there to what looked like an orange burned scarf and wearing a black yukata. and one of his cloggs was missing a peice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:26 pm

"Let's run before the police get here." Sasori says limply. Janmaru just poofs away. "Ugh. Sometimes I think that dog has the most cruel heart in the universe."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:28 pm

ki laughed. "i can relate." he ripped up the roots of the tree and broke off the most tender root and bureid it to make anotherone. "lets go and ill tel you why."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:29 pm

Sasori ran as fast as he could. Tripping on a tree root every few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:32 pm

ki laughed as he ran next to him. ki was used to roots so it didnt affct him. flat surfaces is when he trpps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:34 pm

"So you are going to explain why you relate-oof" Sasori says mixed in with a trip.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:42 pm

ki laughed. "i think we lost them." ki stopped and put on another orange robe. then he sat down. " my relaton is that when i was born. i was a savage...i ate my own parents as soon as i was born, as our clan does, then i was sent to an abbey of monks to kill whoever enterd their grounds. i swear i would kill for a klondike bar back then." ki looked into sasoris eyes. " you are never born with kindness, you have to take the time to learn, but being evil, makes you weak. because you are born with sin." then ki put on an airheaded look and spaced out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:45 pm

"Stop spacing out!" Sasori says angrily. Fireball jutsu! "Did that snap you out of it?" Sasori says calmly as the fire dissipates.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:46 pm

ki stays there for a while and looks at sasori. "huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:47 pm

Sasori smacks himself on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 9:48 pm

ki chuckled. "and its very funny to watch people get angry. if your patient enough to act stupid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hiding from angry sanins   hiding from angry sanins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hiding from angry sanins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next