Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
To wash away my virtues Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
To wash away my virtues Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
To wash away my virtues Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
To wash away my virtues Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
To wash away my virtues Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
To wash away my virtues Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
To wash away my virtues Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
To wash away my virtues Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
To wash away my virtues Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

To wash away my virtues

Go down 
AuthorMessage

To wash away my virtues Empty
PostSubject: To wash away my virtues   To wash away my virtues Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 12:00 pm

Hinamori-chan sped through the forest at breakneck speeds. She had switched her regular battle uniform for the uniform of the Keisei Uchiteru members. At her waist lay her katana, and in her hand a katana made of red glass. The land was filled with mist, but this didn't stop her from being able to successfully light a damp cigarette and continue to smoke. She had recently discovered the fate of her Nii-san. I will be with you shortly... She repeated over and over in her head. All she could think of was his smiling face as she held his body in her limp arms. The hole in his body soaked her lap with blood as he lay on top of her, talking to her for the last time. Her tears fell on his lifeless face, making lines in the dirt that covered it like a mask. Sobs racking her body, she screamed for him to come back to her; but he would not return to life. There was no way.

On a mission that took her to the Village hidden in snow, she had found her Nii-san. He had been exiled from the Akatsuki and every ninja village that he had tried to join. No one wanted a man so corrupted as him. Through experiments preformed on him by researching medical shinobi of the Bloody Mist, he had gone insane. His power was immense and his mind was shattered. He was no longer human, he was no longer her Nii-san. He begged her to kill him, pleaded as his body took control and he launched attack after attack at Momo. Paralyzed by grief, Momo took every attack and remained standing. Then, as she drew her blade to block a particularly nasty attack, he launched forward. His stomach met the tip, and he sunk down to the hilt of her sword. The now red blade protruding from his back, he began to go limp. She screamed and pulled her blade from his stomach. The wound was too serious to fix with her Glass Scar technique, so she just held him close and tried to make him live. He died there in her arms, after telling her the name of the person who had transformed him. She couldn't remember the name now, but she could remember the Village.

"BLOODY MIST!" She screamed, her voice cracking in her rage. She neared the gates and threw the glass katana. It hit the gate and exploded with more force than she had ever placed in a single glass-make. The gate was blown off its hinges, crushing nearly twenty people unfortunate enough to be walking by. She didn't stop, however, she plowed past the gate and launched herself on top of the first person she could find. Pressing her palm to the person's face, she made a sheet of glass cover their tongue. She then kicked off of the man's chest and drew her blade. She blocked the blade of a Jounin that attacked her, and formed a spike of glass that severed his spine. Then, activating the dragon hand seal with her blade still in her right hand, she caused the sheet of glass to explode. The man's jaw flew at her and she swatted it away. "You will all pay!" She screamed once again, throwing out random birds and bats made from red glass. When they neared a person they exploded, generally killing them unless they were a skilled shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: To wash away my virtues   To wash away my virtues Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 5:17 pm

ki was walking through the mist, unaware that the person that had attacked his hometown had died at this place and moment. his white kitten layed behind his head, coverd by his hood along with his white hair. his 3 layers of monk rob lay neatly beneath the burlap coat he always wore.
he turned around as he smelled blood a few miles away. and something else that he was unfamiliar with. he open one of his squinting eyes. his cheetah pupils going through the mist to a man and a woman. he rememberd now, that the man attacked his village some time ago when he was mizukage. interesing how life goes.
he took a deep breath and pulled out a metal coil and an insense ball cage. he took out a few herbs and closed his black claws over them until they started to smoke. he tosed it in the cage and hooked it up to the metal coil. he swung the insense back and forth, adding more density to the mist.
he turned around and walked away until he heard the womans bone-chilling cries. his ears hear her hearbeat, showing that her words rang true. before he could move, something red shot at his back and through his body, exploding. he fell to the ground and his black blood began to help him regenerate. hopefully she didnt hear the impact. though you could never be sure with humans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To wash away my virtues   To wash away my virtues Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 7:31 pm

Momo let out another scream as she drew her blade back and pierced a shinobi through. Now there were several shinobi circling her, and her body was covered in cuts. Momo ran her finger along the bloody blade, and it began to spark. Suddenly, it was a two-handed sword glowing with the flames that lay in its core. The blade seemed to be made of rock, the gem on the cross-guard growing a brilliant red. The flames grew along the edge of the blade, and her rage heightened. She cut without mercy, burning everyone that came near and cleaving quite a few in half. All around her birds flew and exploded, so she didn't notice as a particularly large man fell because of the explosion. She began weaving hand seals frantically. Suddenly, glass began forming underneath the whole lot of people. The glass was crimson in color, and seemed to go on forever.

Momo turned to see a large figure lying on the ground, his blood black and his wound healing. She glared at the man as glass formed beneath him, making the surface smooth and slick. Many men fell, smashing their heads on the ice and bleeding over it. The blood blended in with the glass, they were one in the same. She ran the tip of her blade through a shinobi's chest as he cut at her side. She bled profusely, and smiled. The final wound.. She thought, as her glass domain was completed. It covered a good amount of the area around her, enough to do heavy damage to the Bloody Mist. Dropping her blade, she wove hand seals and ended with the dragon. With one last smile she fell to the ground, as the sea of glass erupted around her. The biggest explosion she had ever pulled off. She would die, but she would also make the Mist Village pay for what they had done to her Nii-san. The last thing she saw was the Hospital in front of her, right in the range of the explosion.

Jutsu Used~

Harisei ~ Umi no Jutsu - Glass Make ~ Sea Technique ガラスを作る~ 海洋技術
Range: Close, Mid, Long
Harisei ~ Umi no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique unique to the Momo. The user will allow their chakra to flow throughout the area, by placing their hand on the ground. Then, they will harden their chakra and mold it into glass. The result being that the entire area is turned to glass. The glass is strong and dense enough to carry an army over it.

Harisei ~ Bakuha no Jutsu - Glass Make ~ Explosion Technique ガラスを作る~ 爆発技術
Range: Close, Mid, Long
Harisei ~ Bakuha no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique unique to the Momo. The user can form a creation from their chakra into glass. This creation will then explode as soon as the clan member activates the dragon hand seal. A shortcut to this technique is creating red glass, which explodes on contact. There is no actual explosion, but shards of glass will erupt from the creation and fly throughout the area.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: To wash away my virtues   To wash away my virtues Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009, 6:38 pm

ki suddenly jumped up and created a 12 layer chi sheild around the entire mist that wasnt coverd i the girls glass, he then made a dimond barrier behind it. as he did so, he took the brunt of the burden some droplets of blood hitting his bare skin and burning it there. he died during the mist's downfall, he wont see it die without him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To wash away my virtues   To wash away my virtues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To wash away my virtues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Water Country-Hidden Mist-
Jump to: