Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 7:08 pm

Hybris stood still, the forest she was surrounded by echoed and urbferbrated, the trees and leaves rustled through the winds, blowing with ease. The area was surrounded in mist, and it was gently raining outside. She awaited the arrival of oncoming desires.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Mist Village

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 7:09 pm

haduki appears wit his hands in his pockests.. "well i suppose it would"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 7:12 pm

[[ Haduki, as far as I'm concerned, a puppeteer can't be part of the legendary seven swordsmen :/ ]]
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 9:41 pm

why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 9:47 pm

[[ Im pretty sure puppetteers dont use swords, hun.. Lol. ]]
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 9:52 pm

haha well i guess ur right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:50 pm

Suri approached the place in which he was to come to join up with the seven legendary swordsmen. He was coming because he was fated to come here and he could not go against his fate of joining the 7 swordsmen. The akatsuki part of his life was over now and so he would be meeting with the swordsmen leader to discuss the terms of his joining up with the 7 swordsmen organization.

Suri walked through the forest as it quietly echoed every step he took. The rain almost silently pelting his body his back and his head. He was coming to meet the leader in the water country so he was not suprised that he would be walking through the rain and water to get to the place where he would join up with water because of fate.

Finally he reached the leader and gave a small bow to her. He knew that she was the leader when he started coming and he had never met her but they seemed to be similar to eachother even though they had never met. It was a kind of vibe. Suri followed the path he was supposed to walk on and if she was involved she must be friendly to be at this place to Suri and so he bowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:59 pm

Hybris looked at the ninja, her eyes rolling up and down his body. Seeming to size him up.

"Who are you." She stated, more along the lines of a command, not a question.

She rain was slowly falling, still. Hybris' eyes were variating multiple colors. Resembling those of a frozen death of some sort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:03 pm

Suri allowed himself to be sized up without question but he did look into her eyes when she looked at his. He saw her eyes changing a wide range of colors and wondered what exactly that was for. He decided it was better not to ask her what the eyes meant and just let it go. Finally she finished and asked him a question.

She asked him who he was and didn't ask. No she commanded him to tell her who he was and he felt no defiance in him for answering her question. "I am Suri I am the 2nd in command to the akatsuki leader as far as I knew but when the leader dissapeared I began looking for other work and turned for the 7 swordsmen of legend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:06 pm

"You do realize I do not just allow people to join my Organization, do you not? I do not support the habits or members of the Akatsuki in any way, in fact I plan to kill their leader with the S-Ranked Ninja party known as 'Toxicity'. First, you must prove your worth. Show me your sword."

She explained, thoroughly. Her face was emotionless and solemn, keeping a straight face the entire time. Her eyes, still variating like a burial shroud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:09 pm

Suri followed her instructions and noted her intentions in case she would not let him join that would be a nice tidbit to tell the leader if and once he returned to the akatsuki base as one of them and not an invading force. Suri drew his blade and twirled it a bit and locked eyes with the female 7 legendary swordsmen leader.

Suri cocked his head to the side and popped his neck and got into his fighting stance and was ready for this fight. He didn't need to tell her anything aside from he was ready so that was all that he said. "im ready are you?" Suri said as he swung his blade in an undercut at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:17 pm

"Fighting me is not a wise thing to do. I didnt tell you to swing, and the slightest uptrip can leave you helpless."

She said, dodging the blade. She dissapeared from her position, swinging the sword in the wake of her footstep, she twirls behind Suri with blinding speed and aims her sword at his throat.

"I simply ask, you show me the abilities your sword can possess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:20 pm

Suri never changed his face but he make a move with his free hand as soon as he realized that he was not going to hit the swordsmen. His fingers had entered his cloak and had wrapped around something while his blade continued until it reached maximum length and stopped.

"I can't always wait for your exact orders unless you plan on whispering in my ear all the time ma'am. Also before you try and kill me with that blade at my throat you better check what happens when you do under my cloak here its a bit old fashion but it works all the same" Suri said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:24 pm

"Are all Akatsuki the same.." She said, sighing.

Jutsu Used:
Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique
Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

"Now, I can see your sword can extend. And I do not wish to kill you, or attack you for that matter. Just simply show me your swords abilities."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:30 pm

Suri laughed as the water came at him and his eyes filled with a red rage kind of thing and his body seemed to open up inside and his speed and power increased and he used this new speed to move away from the incoming water. Suri popped his neck and kept it at a 45 degree angle as he took his blade and pushed in a button on the bottom and swung once again at the girl.

He turned his head to its normal position as he swung and cackled as it came at the woman. It came from the side and then turned at came from the top at a 45 degree slashing angle. "My blade can ignore yours a lot easier than yours can ignore mine I guaruntee it." Suri laughed as he swung.

Name: Suraisu

Special Abilities: This blade has a button on the bottom that causes the blade to retract and be replaced by the users chakra. The sword can be used to sword fight and can be used to go straight through other blades and cut the opponnet The downside is that when it is in the chakra state it can't block other moves but it only takes it a full second to switch back and forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:33 pm

"Back up." She stated, laughing manically.

Jutsu Used:
Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough
Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, Orochimaru will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

While the blast was in process, Hybris used 2, hidden instant jutsu.

Last edited by Hybris Kinkotsu no Kaguya on Mon 08 Jun 2009, 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:38 pm

Suri put his hands together in a handseal and made a single handsign and realesed it in a puff of smoke. The water destroyed the Suri standing there but suddenly the ground began to vibrate slowly but before it became actually noticable Suri had come up from underground.

Suri grabbed at the woman's feet and tried to pull her down under the ground while pulling himself up. He wanted only her head to show after this was over. Also Suri was swinging his blade at her whenever she tried to dodge his hand from underground.

Name: Doube Suicide Decapatation Technique
Element: Earth
Description: Doton • Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Name: Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu
Element: None
Description:Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is an advanced variation of the Kage Bunshin Ninjutsu technique which was banned by the First Hokage. This has not stopped many Jounin-level ninja from learning the technique however. Instead of creating several clones, several hundred clones are created. Like normal Kage Bunshin a ninja's chakra is split evenly among the clones when created.

The clones themself can utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clones finally disperse, any new knowledge they have gained is passed back to the original ninja and to any additional clones. This makes Tajuu Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. With the great number of clones in Tajuu Kage Bunshin, the ninja can effectively learn in a few weeks with a hundred clones what would take one ninja numerous years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:44 pm

Hybris allowed the actions to happen, just to see what the ninja can do.

She smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:47 pm

Suri stepped back after finishing his attack and sheathed his sword in his tradition way of waving it across his face and sliding it into the sheath quickly. Suri then bowed to the mysterious leader woman and went to lean against a tree for his "assessment" which was surely coming. Some pointers followed by a yes or no to the joining of the 7 swordsmen.

[sorry short]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:52 pm

The head, merely sticking out of the ground quickly dissapeared, and vanished. It was followed by a flow of water.

Hybris then reappeared beside Suri, leaning on his shoulder.

"Well, you have some good moves.. And your blade is unique.. So.."

She began to walk away, and tossed clothing at him. It was the new uniformed design by Hybris. The uniform resembled that of which like Orochimaru's only the threads were black, and the belt was sewed with multiple threading colors.

"Get them rags off when you can, and replace them with those. You're in. Oh. And by the way.." She said, vanishing from her position.

"...My name is Hybris Kaguya." She stated, grinning. She then vanished, making the rain appear as if it was slicing in half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]   Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Secrecy? [[THIS TOPIC IS FOR PPL WHO WANT TO JOIN T7S'Man]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Water Country-Hidden Mist :: The Seven Swordsman HQ :: The Leaders Office-
Jump to: