Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sleepy Willow

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sleepy Willow Empty
PostSubject: Sleepy Willow   Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 12:42 am

Hybris awaited the arrival of the Goryu, Ki. She had sent him a letter recently stating for him to be here. She hoped he'd show.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sleepy Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Willow   Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 12:45 am

ki walked in wearing his usual habit and ivory staff. what was different abiut it though, that there was a slash mark at the tip. symbolizing one of something. "you called me miss bony?" ki laughed
Back to top Go down

Sleepy Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Willow   Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 12:49 am

"Ha. Yes, I did call you - Ki." She said, standing up and extending her arm; holding her hand out, waiting for him to shake it. "I'd like.. To ask you a question, Ki." She says, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sleepy Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Willow   Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 12:51 am

ki pulled out a glove and slipped it on his clawed hand. he then bent down to shake the girls hand. " well, questions dont hurt. well, unless you put me in a torture chamber to get them..."
Back to top Go down

Sleepy Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Willow   Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:01 am

"That sounds a bit psychotic.. RIGHT UP MY ALLEY!," she says, laughing. "No, no. Just kidding. I wanted to ask you if you would like to join the Seven Legendary Swordsman of the Mist. Its an exclusive offer." She asked, releasing his hand from the handshake and sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sleepy Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Willow   Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:06 am

ki thought for a while. "hm...ive been missing ninja, sannin, medical ninja, jounin, chunin, akatsuki, goryu, mizukage, akatsuki leader and made pacts with 4 nations....hm...why not?" ki laughed. nodding. "do we have to have a sword?"
Back to top Go down

Sleepy Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Willow   Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:07 am

"Have to have one? Yes. Obligated to have it in your possession at all times? No." She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sleepy Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Willow   Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:12 am

ki smiled back. "i have 3." ki took his staff and twsted the top. he pulled out a dimond blade. the staff was just a holster. the handle having the slash. in writing it had a poem on it.

little willow, let you bows bend low
be the shelter, be lifes hood
even when the hard wind blows
and the black night brims with blood

" i have 2 others. is that ok?" ki asked. laughing again.
Back to top Go down

Sleepy Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Willow   Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:14 am

"Of course, and touching poem. I will rank you as a Henchman. Glad to have you in my Organization, Ki." She said, saluting him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Sleepy Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Willow   Sleepy Willow Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:17 am

ki did a mock salute. " and glad to be your disposable rag miss shorty." ki chuckled. he took off his glove and put his sword back into its shell. making it once again a staff. he swiveled a 360 and took one step. there was a loud pop and he disapeard into thin air. no smoke, no warping. just gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleepy Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Willow   Sleepy Willow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleepy Willow
Page 1 of 1