Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Friendly Recount

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 9:33 pm

Hybris is training, gently hitting a heavybag over and over with her left hand. Launching constant jabs. She is awaiting the arrival of the kunoichi, Kushinata Uzumaki.
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 9:35 pm

I walk in and look around as I see Hybris. I smiled at the sight of her, and thought to myself why here. What are we doing. I walked up to her.

"Hello there Hy-chan. What's all this about?" I asked innocently.
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 9:40 pm

Hybris looks aside her, and notices Kushinata.

"Hell-o, Ku-Chan." She says, letting out a slight grunt. She empowers a right hook with blinding speed and the impact throws the heavybag into the wall, breaking it. "Oh.. Well that can be replaced." She said, giggling.

Her face then got serious, as she walked over and sat down. She waved her hand in a noncholant motion, signaling for Kushinata to sit down.
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 9:44 pm

"Hey there. Uh, so what is it you wanna talk to me about?" I asked innocently as I walked over and sat down. I blushed slightly at the giggle, and remained sitting next to my love.
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 9:47 pm

"Well. Evidentally, I am the leader of the Seven Legendary Swordsman of the Mist. And - We need members. I asked you here because of the privacy. I am asking you a very simple question, yes or no is all that is needed." Hybris took a breathe, closed her eyes and then opened them - Staring directly at Ku-Chan.

"Do you, Kushinata Uzumaki, want to be one of the Legendary Swordsman?
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 9:49 pm

"What legendary swordsman would I be? Do we get titles?" I smiled and seemed so innocent in this moment, and excited.

"As we speak, may I think about it some?"
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 9:53 pm

"Of course, naturally I would ask for an instant answer; But seeing as how im so close to you, I will post some leniancy. Yes. You do get titles. Like me, people call me Hybris Kaguya, The Legendary Kunoichi of the Mist. Maybe - They can call you Kushinata Uzumaki, Swordsman of the Spiraling Winds. Or anything of that sort.. It really all depends on your sword, its abilities, and how well you can use it. Because you are a Hyuuga, and an Uzumaki you will put a great advantage above my Organization. Think about it, is all im saying Ku-Chan."

She explained, calmly and straight-forward. Her arms were crossed, and her eyes fixed on Kushinata. Passing birds chirped, trees swayed in the breeze, leaves fell and crickets and insects were so loud it seemed like they were screaming.
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 9:55 pm

I blushed as I just had to kiss her. (Where do your arms normally go in an embrace?) I couldn't resist much longer, I mean she was so beautiful. And I nodded.

"Surely, I shall think about it Hy-chan."
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 9:59 pm

"Okay, Kushinata. Think about it. It is an exclusive offer, so if you refuse I am sorry but I wont be able to re-invite you.. Its my strict rule." She explained, holding Ku-Chans jaw in her hand; rubbing it.
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 10:01 pm

I blushed as I went in to kiss her, and in that moment blushed a shade of crimson never before heard of by man. I loved her and loved the feeling I got when I was around her, and I held her within my grasp of my lips and her's together.

"I love you Hy-chan."
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 10:04 pm

Gaara knocks on the door and his sand at the tip of his gourd. "Let me in." gaara then close his eyes and wait
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 10:05 pm

"I-Luff-Y-You-Too-K-Ku-Chan!!" Her voice was muffled from the kiss, but she didnt want to let go. Her hands quickly reacted without her thinking. They wrapped around Kushinata's waist, and rested above her buttox. She squeezed. Hybris tightened her grip, and dipped Kushinata kissing her softly. She lifted her back up, slowly; her pressure still being applied to Ku-Chan.
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 10:06 pm

I blushed at I felt her hands on my waist.

"H-hy-chan." I smiled, and kissed her more as I wrapped my own arms around her neck, and played with her hair.
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 10:09 pm

Hybris heard the knock on the door, and notioned for Kushinata to sit down by nudging her head towards the chair.

"Come in, the door is open."

She stated, aloud. Her eyes were focusing on the door, curious to see who enters.
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 10:10 pm

I sat down as told.
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 10:15 pm

gaara stares at her then walks by her not saying anything "listen I would like to join the seven swordsman even though I am not of the mist i have a sword and it can not be beaten easily "Gaara then looks at them knowing what they did
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 10:18 pm

"First, you must show me your sword; Sannin." Hybris said, staring at him.
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 10:19 pm

ooc: Cough cough could u approve it
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 10:54 pm

gaara holds his hands up and then the ground rumbles and sand breaks through the windows and forms in to a sword and garra holds it behind then brings it in front of him holding it up and it gleams in the sun coming through the window then gaara take his hands off it and it floats in mid air then it spins around and sticks in the ground.
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 10:55 pm

"Okay.. Hmm. Are their any abilities this sword possesses to make it so unique, Gaara?"
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 11:02 pm

see for yourself
the sword flys up in the air and pins around hybris while gaaras arms are crossed then it lands in front of hybris making a large whole in the ground and making the wind gust by him.
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 11:11 pm

"Interesting, a sword with a mind of its own. So I suppose it controls its own abilities as well?" She asked, intruiged.
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 11:13 pm

Gaara smile then look at her "No I control it completely and I do not have to move a finger." Gaara smiles then he makes it come out and act as if it is looking at hybris
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 11:17 pm

"Okay, then. Your officially a Legendary Swordsman of the Mist. I will rank you as my personal Executive Assistant Leader."

Hybris states, smiling. She was obviously impressed by the sword.

..Good sword, good ability. And the fact that I have a Sannin in my Organization; it will be a great addition..
Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 11:28 pm

Gaara then flips the sword back in to his hand and it turns in to sand but this time he puts the special sand in a bag.
"good bye for now unless you need me for something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Friendly Recount Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friendly Recount   A Friendly Recount Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friendly Recount
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Water Country-Hidden Mist :: The Seven Swordsman HQ :: The Leaders Office-
Jump to: