Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Hadukis sparing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Mist Village

Hadukis sparing Empty
PostSubject: Hadukis sparing   Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 6:04 pm

Shows up and sits under old oak tree. waites for his sensei
Back to top Go down

Hadukis sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadukis sparing   Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 6:20 pm

Hybris walks along a path, a beautiful sight to see. The nin is wearing a black shirt, opened at the chest, with thick threads of fishnet sewings covering her breast. Her leggings, long and black, rather baggy - Yet tight and refined. She had shoes on, resembling that of Konoha, but also dark, and black. Her torso and leggings were closed by a somewhat large blue belt, with hints of pearlescent-like blood red colors variating through it. Her sword, Calamity's Grasp, was slung over her back. Made of the element Everice, it shined and gleamed due to the large amount of sunlight that was being put upon her. The light penetrated the layers of frost and let out an almost blinding ray of illumination. While walking, she noticed what appeared to be a nin - But ignored his presence and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Hadukis sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadukis sparing   Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 6:22 pm

,haduki- noteces someones presesnce and looks over at the the nin in the black shirt. uh hey hows it goin
Back to top Go down

Hadukis sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadukis sparing   Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 6:31 pm

She stopped walking, tilted her head and looked at the man, shifting her body.

"Hello."

She said, simply. Her voice was dark, somewhat of an echoed sound could be heard if attuned to by the right set of ears. She lifted her hand up, exposing her slender fingers. They are slightly beaten from past fights, and had multiple scars. She affixed her headband which had an engraved image of the Mist village, along with a deep slice through it.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Hadukis sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadukis sparing   Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 6:37 pm

haduki- stands up. slowly walks over to the blacked clothed woman. nice to meet u the names haduki im new around here. glancing up at her headband. ohh i see your from the mist village so am i...
Back to top Go down

Hadukis sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadukis sparing   Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 6:43 pm

Hybris held out her hand calmly, awaiting for the nin to shake it.

"Nice to meet you to. My name is Hybris Kaguya, Leader of the Seven Legendary Swordsman of the Mist. You look lost, any reason?"

She stood still, her arm extended. Her eyes were piercing into Hadukis'. Her eye color shifted from green, and the color would slowly variate and shade into a blue, and then a red. Her pupils went from large, to small.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Hadukis sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadukis sparing   Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 6:49 pm

haduki reaches out a n shakes hybrisis hand. hmm kaguya bone manupulator am i right? yea im sorta lost im looking for my sensei i beleive hes the mizucage... utashi
Back to top Go down

Hadukis sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadukis sparing   Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 6:52 pm

"Ah, Utashi. Hes an old friend of mine. He is not too far from here, so I assure you he will come as soon as he possibly can.." Hybris smiled lethally. ".. Hes an honorable man. You should be lucky to have him as a sensei."

She stared, still. Her face was almost emotionless - But all in all she was a bit more playful then most her age.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Hadukis sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadukis sparing   Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 6:55 pm

hmmm welll since theres not much goin on. are u up for a fight?
Back to top Go down

Hadukis sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadukis sparing   Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 7:00 pm

"Not to provoke any disrespect, Haduki, but I wouldnt suggest challenging me to a fight.. But, if you insist.." Hybris ended her statement, pulling her enormous sword from around her back and activating a jutsu.

Jutsu used:
Hidden Mist Jutsu-
Rank-C
Element: Water
Effect: This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, causing anyone within it to lose the advantage of sight. Then the user attacks while the opponent is helpless.

Mist surrounded the area, Hybris quickly faded out of sight.

CHAIN JUTSU, SWORD ABILITY:
Sword Ability #1: Mist Style; Kusari of Aisu (Chains of Ice)
Effect: Once "Hidden Mist Jutsu" has been used, the sword released a diseased ice toxin into the air that effects the area inflicted by Hidden Mist. Once the disease affects the target selected, it will shackle them reducing their movement speed.

The toxin spread throughout the mist, like poison through the veins of an unwary foe.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Hadukis sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadukis sparing   Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 7:15 pm

- i walk throught the thick fog tryng to find my apponet. Thinks. man she i can tell she is more skilled than i am but maybe i can out manuver her. watches as the poisonus gas spreads throught the thick mist...
Back to top Go down

Hadukis sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadukis sparing   Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 7:20 pm

Hybris sprints towards Haduki, she is extremely quick, and when she runs all that can be seen is a blur of movements. She arises from below him, and twists her sword sideways. The spikes extended from her sword, slightly cutting the puppetteers leg.

JUTSU SWORD ABILITY:
Sword Ability #2: Mist Style; Shimo Netsu (Frost Fever)
Effect: Once the target is impaled, or is touched by the sword he/she will be inflicted with Frost Fever. It will slow their attack speed, and slowly do ice diseased damage to them.

After the quick slash, Hybris deminished back into the mist.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Hadukis sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadukis sparing   Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 7:31 pm

.. i can feel the warm red liquid run down my leg. as its hard for me to walk the poison fills my lungs.. my heart beat fastens.. i set my my case on the ground and waite for u attak

Hadukis sparing Kankur13
Back to top Go down

Hadukis sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadukis sparing   Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 8:28 pm

"I will not kill you, I just wanted to demonstrate that you can not just randomly ask people to a fight. If I were as lethal as I could be, I would've killed you by now; But I am a kind person. I will allow you to live with a warning. Watch your back."

The words echoed throughout the area, the mist surroundings making the voice sound like its far away, but close at the same time.

"Jutsu release." She said softly. Her voice faded, as the mist faded as well. It slowly dissipated.

Hybris unexpectedly appeared in back of Haduki.

"Just be careful, Haduki." She said, putting her hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Haduki Uzuchi

Haduki Uzuchi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Hadukis sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadukis sparing   Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 8:38 pm

thankks for the tip, haduki pucks up his case and slings it over his back
Back to top Go down

Hadukis sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadukis sparing   Hadukis sparing Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 9:14 pm

"No problem. I must be on my way. Enjoy your time in my village." With that said, she flung a scroll out from her arm, and the sword glowed with an array of bright colors. In a short second or two, the sword dissapeared and was absorbed into the scroll.

"Good-bye Haduki. Oh, and you might want to take care of that wound. Get a Medical Nin to heal you, or the disease will eat you alive."

She dissapeared, completely. The rain slashed and looked as if it was cut in half when seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hadukis sparing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadukis sparing   Hadukis sparing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hadukis sparing
Page 1 of 1