Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Zeveza's Hunting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Zeveza''s Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 7:29 pm

Zeveza perches on a branch by a small road, waiting for prey so that he can exchange the body for what he really needs...

"It... Will... Be done..." Zeveza says in a cold tone. Waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 3:10 am

Kentashi passed in the road reading a science book.. He knows the missing-nin is in the branch but he acted like he don't care.. Kentashi yawns..and said "Hi there!!".. Continues walking..
Back to top Go down

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 6:20 pm

"A simple chunin..." Zeveza says to himself. "This will be the perfect bait..."
Zeveza drops down off the branch behind the Chunin. Wasting no time, Zeveza summons two tall puppets and command them to attack the Chunin from the side. The first puppet (Scythe) is attacking with just a frontal blow with two, small blades erected from the palms. The other puppet (Claws) is attacking with its main weapon, claws.

Puppet Information:

Puppet #1
Description: This puppet is very tall with long, skinny arms. Overall it is a very thin puppet with low defenses, however, it is very deadly because of its speed. It carries a very large scythe that is highly lethal and easy to swing (for the puppet).
Jutsus:

1) Name: Scythe Air Blades
Type: Air
Description: The user swings the scythe very fast causing 1-4 blades of air to be ejected from the scythe, causing harsh damage to the surrounding area/foe.

~ ~ ~

Puppet #2
Description: A balanced puppet, it carries two, very sharp/deadly claws attached to its hands. These claws are very deadly and can slice a person in half like butter. It is somewhat speedy.
Jutsus:

1) Name: Blade(Claw) Extension
Type: N/A
Description: The user extends a blade by 1-2 feet by constantly channeling a small amount of chakra into it.
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 12:34 am

Kentashi activtates his Tomoe 3 Sharingan and Kentashi turns into a fire before the two puppet's weapon attacks him. It has a giant explosion because of the puppet's attack. It has been silent on a few moments. Kentashi appears behind Zeveza with a smiling face and kentashi uses a taijutsu move on the puppeter.. "

--Sharingan Tomoe 3 Activated

--Name:Hayabusa Otoshi - Peregrine Falcon Drop
Type:Close (0m ~ 5m),Attack user will grab his opponent from behind. Firmly locking himself to their back, he will lock his ankles to their neck to get their body rigid. He will then plant them head first into the ground. Essentially a belly to back piledriver, the move can provide a great concussion to his opponent's head.

Last edited by Kentashi Uchiha on Fri 22 May 2009, 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 10:45 am

(( dude, no auto hitting. please edit. and this is a 50 word forum. put your skills toto use plz))
Back to top Go down

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 4:59 pm

(( Kamoku is right. NO AUTO-HITTING! Also, please define which puppet you are hitting. thanks.))
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 4:47 am

(Ok..I'll fix it))
Back to top Go down

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 3:52 pm

Zeveza, freezing up, gets directly attacked from Kantashi. As Zeveza is piledrived, his skin starts "chipping off" and on the impact it turns out it is the Puppet with Claws. The original Puppet with Claws was actually Zeveza so therefore they switched positions. The Puppet with Claws's, now head in the ground, chest compartment opens up releasing 4 scrolls of smoke tags (about 5-6 tags per scroll). Zeveza, with a flick of a finger triggers the 4 scrolls causing a gigantic explosion of smoke over a huge radius. Zeveza, on the outside of the blast commands the Puppet with the Scythe to attack at all all angels, everywhere inside the smoke explosion.

"I must only injure him for Kamoku, It will... Be done..." Zeveza says coldly, fingers moving rapidly and efficiently, causing the Puppet to literally "slice and dice" the terrain and anything inside of the smoke explosion.

~ ~ ~
Jutsus Used:
~ ~ ~

Name: Puppet Master Jutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Allows the user to take control of a puppet/marionette/etc. This skill can be enhanced and trained to allow the user to do such things as, control another human and replace the user's body with a puppet.

(This Jutsu is passive and will be activated for as long as Zeveza is conscious.)

~

Name: Body Replacement Jutsu
Element: N/A
Description:The user switches his/her body with his/her current puppet in play.
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009, 3:08 am

Kentashi said on his mind mind "He is everything I seen". Kentashi uses body flicker and Sharingan speed to escape from the puppet's explosions. Even he used a very fast speed, he had a small dirt from the explosions. "He is not that fast as I do but I can't be calm on fighting him". Kentashi remembered what his sensei told about puppeters "Puppets are as weak as its single part".

Kentashi begins making handseals and made special clones. The clones start to attack Zeveza from different directions of Zeveza.

Name:Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Type: Supplementary
Description:Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Name: Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
Description: a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.
Back to top Go down

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009, 8:16 am

((I'm pretty sure you can auto-hit clones, but I'm not to sure.))
((Also, how many clones are there?

Zeveza, angered about the Chunin's quick wits, pulls the Puppet with the Scythe in front of him blocking a linear blow from 1 of the clones, The Scythe is raised and strikes down the clone with great power. Blind to the power of the Clone, once it was destroyed, the shocks stunned the Puppet while stunning Zeveza (traveled through the Chakra Strings) letting Zeveza take a hard hit by 3 Clones. Zeveza get hit back a few feet, along with the Puppet with the Scythe, while being freed from paralysis. About to take another, all-angle, blow, Zeveza jumps ever so swiftly into a tree to his left. "Clones that stun on Physical Contact... Physical..." Zeveza says to himself. He maneuvers the Chakra Strings, while triggering small hand signs, so that the Puppet with the Scythe releases a barrage of air blades to the Clones, destroying 4 of them. "Always be sure of your surroundings!" Zeveza yells to the Chunin in a slightly crazed voice. Maneuvering his left hand (controlling the Puppet with the Claws) he pulls the damaged puppet from the smoke, quickly, so that it is almost hugging the Chunin. The puppet, slightly damaged, releases 3 exploding, paper bombs from its mouth - right beneath the Chunin's feet. Quickly and efficiently, Zeveza pulls back the Puppet with Claws to where he is standing in the tree, along with the puppet with the Scythe.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009, 4:02 pm

kamoku was sitting on a large cherry tree eating popcorn. " ah... i love a good meatbag fight. its so funny how slow they move...." his laugh was high pitched, contrasting to his bright eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 3:34 am

Zavaza attacked the a clone and Kentashi appeared on Zeveza's back."Zeveza has now less energy for destroying my clones." As Zeveza sits on the branch,Kentashiused a sting reeling jutsu to trap Zavazaand he uses his Dark Lightning Mode. Kentashi uses a high Rank jutsu,the blade of the lightning to Zeveza but because of the Dark Lightning Mode,the jutsu has 50x electric power and has a black color.

Name: Ayatsuito no Jutsu - String Reeling Technique
Type:Supplementary
Description:yatsuito no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing wire. This string can be used in rappeling, or as a method to tie down and restrict the movement of an opponent. The Uchiha clan also utilizes the wire in their Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi technique. The wire allows the clan member to pin down an opponent, and then unleash a torrent of fire upon them.

Name: Dark Lightning Mode
Requirements:Lightning chakra
Description: The user turns his lightning chakra into black. All his lightning jutsu will turn into black during this mode. His lightning bolt will be 50x more than the power of a normal lightning.
Note: The user who uses this mode will die if he use this more than 10 posts. He must turn this mode off before 10 posts,this mode is called (Dark lightning Shut Down). And he can use it again after 7 post after the shut down.

Name:Blade of the Lightning (black)
Type: Offensive
The user focuses chakra into either arm and collects ambient electricity into a tight lattice around the forearm and hand. By compressing the electricity and chakra together, the user forms a single-use electrical blade. While the blade has no real substance and thus cannot block or parry, its side-effect more than makes up for it - the area around that which is struck by the blade will be instantly shocked numb.

Last edited by Kentashi Uchiha on Tue 26 May 2009, 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 5:32 pm

ki apeard next to kamoku, pulling out a cup of tea. "well, i see your watching human fights as always." he chuckled happily. his squinted eyes staring down. "but dont you think you should just get your own dinner instead of putting them to mortal combat?" ki took a long sip of his tea.
Back to top Go down

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 5:43 pm

kamoku looked up at his tall brother in law. " bloody hell!! i thought you were dead you crazy monk!!" kamoku yelled out. after a few seconds of silence kamoku held out his bag of food. "popcorn?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 5:59 pm

ki smiled at kamokus flippantcy. he changed the subject back to the humans. " i may be vegan but i still cant beleive a civilized willow such as yourself still eats humans. why dont you help your puppet friend out?" ki opend his eyes slightly. his bright eyes threatening to rip kamokus ignorant, young head right off.
Back to top Go down

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 2:01 pm

((Ok this is getting way to out of hand,]. Kentashi, I'm in a tree, not hugging you. Aaah Im so confused. You have to read my RP better... Currently before your post, one of my puppet dropped 3 paper bombs beneath you, i then withdrew the puppet next to me into a tree. I am in a tree a few yards away from you and there are 3 paper bombs beneath you. Edit your post. Also Ki Willow and Kamoku stop semi-spamming this topic. We're in a fight and all you guys are talking about is tea... >.> Please leave. TY.))
Back to top Go down

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 9:03 pm

(aw....we're going to help you. and we dont talk about just tea. popcorn and dumplings are on the list too ^^)

kamoku scooted slightly away from the threatening monk. "jeez, for a 150 year old you sure are testy. okay, okay ill help." he mumbled. flipping open his metal box and pulled out a black shadow-like animal. "shin, go annoy the purple haired chunin." he orderd the thing.
as soon as he said so, 'shin' slitherd down and in front of the purple guy, opening his green glowing eyes and begins to try and wrap around the chunin. 'let me kill you.' the smoky animal wisperd
Back to top Go down
Kenzaki Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin
Kenzaki Uchiha

Shinobi Info

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 1:52 am

((Ok..and please. Please make your RP clearer next time. And this battle is between with me and the puppet ninja))

Last edited by Kentashi Uchiha on Tue 26 May 2009, 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 2:03 am

((consider your request noted. -^^-))

"eh, your helping the barbie boy? eh, ill help the barney boy then." ki tossed his tea cup in the air and it hoverd. he closed his eyes and the tea floated out of te cup and solidified into senbons. then moved high in the air, hovering over the battlefeild. as it did so, the cup fell from the air and landed back into kis hand. "ah, poor mango tea, you had a unique sweetness i will never forget." ki sniffed. wiping a fake tear from his closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 4:28 am

Kitsuke was a few miles away, from where he stood he felt 4 chakra signatures, which 2 of them are familiar...very familiar. " His back?....from the dead? ...again? ....this is the,..." Kitsuke counted his fingers for a brief moment..." I cant remember how many times his back from the grave..., but the heck..." Kitsuke quickly fled the forest moving past along trees heading towards the familiar chakra's and 2 unfamiliars position. He quickly entered the area, spotting...Kamoku...a chuunin...a puppeteer...and.......Ki Willow. Kitsuke from a branch of the tree stood and shouted..." Ki! your back.....again!...and wait Kamoku...what are you doing here? " Although from a quick glance, Kitsuke got a hold of the situation fast as lightning. The chuunin and the unknown puppeter are fighting as seen from their facial expression, while the two willows are doing something dumb...again and again.

Seeing as Kamoku's pet " Shin " the black snake is gently or morever will squeeze the chuunin to death, and seeing as the chuunin is a good conductor of lightning. Kitsuke let out a none killing strong lightning from his body, emitting from his body and travelled on the ground towards the body of the chuunin, it will boost his lightning attacks...and surely zap " shin " out his body. While Ki was going to attack the puppeteer, which Kitsuke is still confused if the puppeteer is a shinobi or something else, but what the heck he wouldn't let him get killed by the senbons. Kitsuke jumped in the air, releasing lightning bolts matching the numbers of the senbons heading towards the puppeteer. The moment the lightning bolts hitted the senbons they quickly dissolved.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 5:25 am

ki smiled. "ah, as punctual as always i see." ki laughed. " for some reason since i collected myself, i have a personality disfunction. i suddenly want to kil everybody. is that normal?" ki chuckled. without looking he had remade the senbons 2x strong since kitsuke had added his chakra.
"long time no talk, eh? by the way, were you the one who prettied up my brother in law or did he finally marry a beutician?" ki laughed again. he recalled how he remade himself. his remains had blown everywhere in the shinobi nation, and when miyuki was killed, her blood was soaked into the ground where a part of him was. after the battle, his capsules had gatherd in that place and using miyukis corpse, made ki. unfortunately, all ki was wearing was a burlap friars robe he snitched off of when he woke up.
Back to top Go down

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 4:36 pm

ok well im done here theres about 5 people in this RP.

CLOSE.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 12:12 am

CLOSED ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zeveza's Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeveza's Hunting   Zeveza's Hunting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeveza's Hunting
Page 1 of 1