Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu) Empty
PostSubject: The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu)   The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu) Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 9:04 pm

Kitsuke arrived at Kumogakure, many had changed which he think is pleasant for the whole village. The whole reason his here is to meet the new Raikage he heard of. Stopping by a tailor on the other side of the street, " Ahmmm, could I get my cloak now? " Kitsuke asked the tailor who's busy working, the tailor replied " Yes yes, " The tailor took the cloak from a chest and gave it to Kitsuke. Kitsuke took a good amount of money from his pocket and gave it to the tailor, yet the tailor didn't take it " You don't need to pay me, you've saved Kumogakure many times and that thing is already the payment..." The tailor said. Kitsuke smiled towards the tailor and left the shop. Continuing towards the inner part of Kumogakure, he saw a familiar figure, a little boy which he doesn't the name but he knows the face. Kitsuke went to the boy and said hello before asking him question. " Hello Kid, nice to see you again, I just want to take some information...who the hell is the Raikage? ", the boy replied " Oh, don't talk like that about the Raikage, he's not as cheerful as you and I heard that his so powerful that he hadn't lost in his life yet." The boy said while still shaking a little bit just hearing about the Raikage. Kitsuke smiled not being bothered even a little, " Oh is that? then I'll just have to make him happy, and if his never been defeated then he'll meet the one born to defeat him. " Kitsuke continued towards the raikage's office, still wondering what and who is the new Raikage and the villagers looks terrified. " Now I'm more excited to meet the new Raikage from what I heard," Kitsuke murmured inside his mind, he thought that no one can hear it, but Raijuu can " Ahmmm who ever the new Raikage is, his nothing to you and me...as long as his a lightning master his no match against us...! ahaha" Raijuu chuckled. Kitsuke didn't bother to talk to Raijuu he has many things to worry than talk to an annoying bijuu. Kitsuke happens to pass a onigiri shop, a favorite food of cheerful people. Kitsuke bought some and directly went to the Raikage's office.

As he entered the office, he observed that there are new decorations. " Oh...the places more happier than the last time..." A chuunin guard stopped infront of him, with his hand stretched infront of Kitsuke's chest. Kitsuke didn't see the chuunin guard coming as he was busy looking around, but not Raijuu he loves to play pranks to human. So as soon as the chuunin guard's hand touched Kitsuke's chest, a slight shock quickly ran to his body and made him fall right unto his feet. Kitsuke noticed the chuunin guard, " Ahmmm, sorry about that " When the chuunin guard so Kitsuke's face he quickly remembered Kumogakure's hero. The chuunin guard got back unto his feet, and bowed on Kitsuke as a sign of respect. " I'm the one who should be apologizing sir, allow me to accompany you to the Raikage's office if that's where your going " Kitsuke just gave nod. They went to the Raikage's office, in the door, Kitsuke noticed the name " Saruno Kazura ", " Now's that's a familiar name..." Kitsuke knocked first then entered the room. He quickly saw a stature of man sitting on the desk,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu)   The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu) Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 3:32 pm

Saruno was laying back in his chair, looking out of the window on the other end of the room, where he was facing. He wasn't so facing the door, but he could always sense that presence of Kitsuke. He had a very depressed look on his expression, his eyes lowered just a little. He had his legs up on his chair, his feet setting upon the seat of the chair, his arms wrapped around them, folded tightly around them. It was so depressing, he had to quit the akatsuki, give of his dark ways, and even his own black name. Nothing was more depressing in that world of his, to actually get himself into this business. A small sigh drifted through his lips as his left eye turned just a little to the man at the door, then back to the window, looking out at the great landscape before him. It was such a large area to him, but he was always kept indoors, he didn't like the sunlight, especially when he was depressed. He longed for a certain loved one. One he couldn't seem to get out of his head, thoughts out of no where, no where at all, such things in mind. He couldn't get rid of them. "Ryu..."

That single word passed through his lips only so silently, even he could barely hear it, but, seemingly so, it wasn't so happy and cheerful as many have thought. A small picture frame sat on his desk, a picture of his family when he was in his younger days, he was just a little older now, but it was his dearly prized possession. Along with the picture next to it, it being a slightly bigger picture, being a portrait of Ryu.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu)   The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu) Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:27 pm

As soon as Kitsuke saw the face of the Raikage he quickly shouted, " Aha!, I knew it! Saruno Kazura the akatsuki leader! or at least you were, now you're the Raikage. " Kitsuke entered the room and stood infront of Saruno's desk, " The only thing I remember from our past encounter was me getting sweep away by your dark chakra, now what brings a former akatsuki into the Raikage's desk? " Kitsuke wandered around the room, back and forth observing things around the office. And one is a big portrait of a cute girl, and Saruno was looking at it, like he was looking to infinity. " The picture would melt Saruno so stop looking at it " Kitsuke chuckled after saying those words. " He still loves her..., but why did he left akatsuki and that girl if he loved her...this is interesting..."

(Short~ mental block)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu)   The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu) Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 11:25 pm

Saruno shifted his left eye over to the man in front of his desk, in a small bit of a dark gaze, but shifting it back to the picture, thinking of every thought Ryu and him had together. There was a small glass cabinet on the other end of the room, having a small white rose in it's containment. It was kept safe and sound in that cabinet. Slowly making his right hand slowly move it's way towards his eye, and slowly slid it closed, along with his other eye. "Why are you here Kitsuke..." he said softly, trying not to say too much for the man to answer. It was just a simple question, and he just wanted to know that.

(short...)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu)   The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu) Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:32 am

" Ahmmm, what do you think someone like will do inside the Raikage's office? , of course meet you! " Kitsuke offered a nice handshake to Saruno, stretching his hand over the table to Saruno. From his observations, Saruno's looks greatly changed from evil to good. His old look was quite good, but with his Raikage clothes he was totally awesome, like a real God of Lightning, although that would be quite wrong as Kitsuke is the god of lightning. Kitsuke stood infront of the Raikage's table waiting for Saruno to shake hands with Kitsuke.

(Shortness~)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu)   The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu) Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 9:22 am

Saruno looked up at Kitsuke, and gently took his hand in his own, shaking nit a bit lightly, then pulling it away after they were done shaking hands. His eyes looked a bit depressed, but also a bit lonely as well. Being the great god of lightning has a terrible price. He had to leave Ryu in the Akatsuki, but he also wondered, if she would eventually join him. "What do you want Kitsuke...." he said a bit softly, trying not to use his totally dark voice in the process of saying those words. A small sigh passed through his lips as his eyes went back to the portrait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu)   The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The arrival of Kitsuke (Saru and Kitsu)
Page 1 of 1