Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Zane's fight Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Zane's fight Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Zane's fight Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Zane's fight Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Zane's fight Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Zane's fight Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Zane's fight Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Zane's fight Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Zane's fight Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Zane's fight

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zane's fight Empty
PostSubject: Zane's fight   Zane's fight Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 8:24 pm

Zane stand in a field on a log and look around for his enemy
"Come on Where are you."
He then take out a kuni and then spin it around as the wind blow through his hair
"Gauss he is not coming"
Back to top Go down
Shoushi Shinku

Shoushi Shinku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Mist Village

Zane's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's fight   Zane's fight Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 8:30 pm

*arrives*
Hello
*takes out mirror and combs hair*
Hmmm..you here?
Back to top Go down

Zane's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's fight   Zane's fight Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 8:35 pm

Zane appear behind him
"you finally came"
Zane put a paper bomb on the kuni.
Back to top Go down
Shoushi Shinku

Shoushi Shinku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Zane's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's fight   Zane's fight Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 8:36 pm

Kekei Genkai: Crimson Step
Goes 30 feet away from him, and turns

Lets do this.

This kekei genkai no longer exists, my appologies for using it.

Last edited by Shoushi Shinku on Sun 26 Apr 2009, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Zane's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's fight   Zane's fight Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 8:39 pm

Zane throws the kuni at him while he shoots energy balls at him as his wings come out making him float up in the air
"Ok time for you to die"
Back to top Go down
Shoushi Shinku

Shoushi Shinku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Zane's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's fight   Zane's fight Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 9:20 pm

Balls of energy hit Shinku straight on the torso.

Shinku turns to a log:
Name: Substitution Technique
Element: None
Description: Makes a copy of Shinku that turns into a log when distroyed.

A voice calls: "Aoi Me"
*The landscape turns into a fortress made of solid steel, competly empty, with no levels or things to hide behind. There are no doors, windows, or other methods of escape. Two Shinkus appear with blue eyes*

One of the Shinku's charges at him, holding out his hand. Suddenly a high speed wind blast comes to him
Name: Gale Wind Palm
Element: Wind
Description: Makes a strong gust of wind to blast a target up to 10 meters away. This ability is a very straight gust of wind, stretching only 2 foot diameter. This does not follow weight rules. This abilty may be used any number of times in a thread, and has a one post cooldown.
Back to top Go down

Zane's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's fight   Zane's fight Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 9:34 pm

Zane laugh then his chest turns metal and he fly's through the wind nothing really hurting him then he make his arm turn metal instead of the shest and it turns in to a gun shape and he shoots a bullet at the man

"is that all you can do "
Back to top Go down
Shoushi Shinku

Shoushi Shinku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Zane's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's fight   Zane's fight Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 9:40 pm

*laughs*
Good, this wouldnt be a challenge without something extra.
*Scene changed to inside the ocean. Both Zane and Crimson are there, however, neither are drowning*
Lets see how you like this then.

Name: Lightning Storm
Element: Lightning
Description: Uses a large amount of chakra to summon a storm. Using lighning chakra receptors, this ability allows Shinku to send lightning bolts at specified targets. This ability allows for 4 lightning strikes in 10 posts, and must cool down for another 4 posts. This ability ends after 12 lightning bolts have striken. This ability requires a major part of Shinku's chakra, due to the receptors and commanding the lightning. These lightning bolts burst 5 feet from their original position, only damaging anyone within this area. If any shinobi is struck by a lightning bolt, they die. If a lightning bolt hits water, just as lightning does, it strikes the whole body of water, no matter how large.

Calls a lightning bolt into the water, shocking both Crimson and Zane. Crimson uses his sword to prevent the lightning bolt from dealing damage

If you do not defend against this, you are dead (until I deactivate my eye, then you will be uninjured)
Back to top Go down

Zane's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's fight   Zane's fight Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 10:16 pm

Zane Make 8 large metal polls and come out of his arm and they surround him attracting all the lightning
Zane then do hand signs and then put Shoushi in a genjutsu and 3 flashes appear and the genjutsu ends blinding you. Then Zane put you in one more genjutsu and more light flash/
Namelightning eye
RankA
elementLightning
Description I put the opponent in a genjutsu i they see lighting where they appear in a black place and there are 3 blinding lashes and when you come out you can not see

Name:hell
Element:genjusu
Description:puts then enemy in a genjutsu by clenching his fist what happens is all turns black and smoke surrounds the opponent and then 3 big flashes burst and when you come out you can t move your limbs and this only works if have delt damage to they opponent in the battle and when you come out I kill you
Back to top Go down
Shoushi Shinku

Shoushi Shinku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Zane's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's fight   Zane's fight Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 10:17 pm

Zane Gix wrote:
Zane Make 8 large metal polls and come out of his arm and they surround him attracting all the lightning
Zane then do hand signs and then put Shoushi in a genjutsu and 3 flashes appear and the genjutsu ends blinding you. Then Zane put you in one more genjutsu and more light flash/
Namelightning eye
RankA
elementLightning
Description I put the opponent in a genjutsu i they see lighting where they appear in a black place and there are 3 blinding lashes and when you come out you can not see

Name:hell
Element:genjusu
Description:puts then enemy in a genjutsu by clenching his fist what happens is all turns black and smoke surrounds the opponent and then 3 big flashes burst and when you come out you can t move your limbs and this only works if have delt damage to they opponent in the battle and when you come out I kill you
Found a little problem
Read the description on my lightning
it stikes THE WHOLE OCEAN...regarless of whatever recepters you may have.
Back to top Go down

Zane's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's fight   Zane's fight Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 8:50 am

ooc: so you can use a sword to block it? I don't see how thats fair
Back to top Go down
Shoushi Shinku

Shoushi Shinku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Zane's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's fight   Zane's fight Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 9:14 am

Zane Gix wrote:
ooc: so you can use a sword to block it? I don't see how thats fair

OOC: Hmm...looks like I didn't put down that my sword prevents lightning from hurting me...my bad. So, I guess it cant.
*Aoi Me deactivates as Shinku goes unconscious*
Both Shinku and Zane are unharmed an conscious, and the landscape returns to normal.
Back to top Go down

Zane's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's fight   Zane's fight Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 9:21 am

ooc: you are blind and in one genjutsu still
Back to top Go down

Zane's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's fight   Zane's fight Icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 5:23 pm

[[This is ridiculous...closing topic]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zane's fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's fight   Zane's fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zane's fight
Page 1 of 1