Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Empty
PostSubject: Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito}   Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 2:08 pm

{From here.}

Standing outside the Raikage's door, Eki used his free hand to knock a couple times, his other hand still firmly latched onto the trees that held Naito still. Thankfully, both nin were still quite worn out, and although this meant if Naito managed to free himself at this very moment, there wasn't much Eki could do. On the other hand, it was very unlikely that Naito could free himself.

Having had no response, Eki slowly pushed the door open, leaning his head in slightly. "Bounty for the Raikage?" He called out questioningly, desperately hoping that his leader was in his office at the moment, this really couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito}   Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 2:13 pm

"If I may allow to defend myself. I didn't do it!" Naito was dragged in.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito}   Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 12:17 am

Kitaro walked out towards where Naito and eki were standing. He opened the door and holding a beer sluggishly asked. "what is goin on ere eki." He then fell forward into the wall and sized up Naito before steadying himself and getting ready to deal with whatever both of them were going to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito}   Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 12:34 am

Eki rolled his eyes, hand still locked onto the branches binding his captive. Raikage had hit the slums recently, and hit them hard. Why? No one really knew to be quite honest.

"Found him on the outskirts, planning to attack with a comrade." At this point he reached into a back pocket, holding out a slip of paper to Kitaro. "Bounty forms are already filled out, Akugo's busy tying up his teammate. He's an S class nin from what I understand."

He then pushed Naito forward a bit, still holding on with an iron grip. "Just wanted to know what you wanted to do with him... and let it be known that he's a liar." He then gave Naito a glare, trying to beat away the nin's comments with his gaze alone.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito}   Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 7:02 am

"Hmph!" Naito's chakra has recovered quite fast of the reason that there are no bugs which usually holds it back. The body has adapted to constant chakra draining by his bugs and developed a higher chakra regeneration. But it would lead to health problems in the long run, if the high chakra regeneration continues without any bugs in his body, which would keep it in balance.
But even if Naito would have, now, full chakra amount, he wouldn't be able to fight. If he doesn't have any bugs to control, he can't do anything on a battle field. However, he has succeeded to save one small group of bugs from death from the previous battle. Also, he got millions of eggs in his body, waiting to be hatched. But it would take at least 5 days to let the bug population to grow back to a big army, as it once was.

Naito orders the few bugs which he has left, to drain the chakra from the plant which is binding him. The plant which runs by Eki's chakra, gets a weaker grasp on him and Naito is able to free himself with a violent jerk. Naito rolls down at the floor and creating a distance to Eki before he gets back to a standing position.
Naito pulls one of the last kunais, which had hidden up his sleeve, to his hand. These kunais are drowned by very poisonous liquid and it would paralyze any living being, from top to toe, in a few seconds.
Naito does an offensive move and throws this kunai at the Raikage.
"If I would had known this from the start. That I would had gotten transfered to the Raikage-san's office, if I would had given myself in a lot earlier. I wouldn't had needed to go through all this to meet him."

jutsu wrote:
Paralyze Poison
Type: Poison
If the poison is injected into a person, she/he will be completly paralyzed in less than 10 seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito}   Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 2:42 pm

Kitaro yawned and swung his sword using his lighting teleport powers only in his arms. The sword knocked the Kunai off which then stuck in the side of a wall nearby. Kitaro then almost in the same instance appeared behind Naito with his sword coming down onto where Naito's shoulder would be. Kitaro had dropped the unmarked bottle and before it had even reached the ground this whole instance occured. Kitaro laughed the entire time thinking to himself. If only they knew how powerful I could be...oh if only a challenge or another one like the 2 before would step up and make me think and give me a reason to fight and stay alert instead of these so called S rank missing nin.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito}   Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 8:22 am

Naito notices the kage's approach and decides to use Body Flicker Technique. With the fast movement which the technique offers to the user, Naito moves forward away from the attacker and evading the sword. Only a few bugs were left behind in the air, which usually would cause a distraction when they normally were more of them.
Naito pulls one more set of poisonous kunais to his hands. One kunai for each hand. These happends to be his very last offensive equipment left with him. With his new position, he stands between the kage and Eki. Not a favorable position, all thought. He streches out his arms to point the kunais at both of his opponents.
"You'll never take me alive!"

jutsu wrote:
Body Flicker Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank D - Cannon - Handseals: No
With the help of the chakra bugs which will hide the user's presens. The user then enhances his reflexes with chakra and moves to another position in great speed and also keeping himself concealed.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito}   Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 4:18 pm

Suddenly, Eki's head twists, looking out towards the forestry surrounding Kumogakure from the window. Turning back to the Raikage, he apologizes quickly.

"Seems like things just heated up a bit, sorry Raikage, you must excuse me. However, I still brought him in, I do expect a reward, once you're done with him that is."

With that, Eki disappeared, moving in a blur of motion out the window.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito}   Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 8:27 am

Naito notices that the kage is innactive. However, he won't hold back anyway. The kunai which he used to point at Eki, is now thrown at the kage to poison him.
Naito had planned to use the attack as a distraction as he quickly after it starts to dash toward the opened window, which Eki used to exit the room, and attempts to leave the office through it.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito}   Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 7:12 am

"Next time I will surely get you."
Since the innactive kage is yet innactive, Naito successfully escapes the office through the window.

I guess this is the end of this topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito}   Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 10:56 am

((Naito, you should give him time to post...unless he gave you permission to do this, it isn't fair to just assume that he wouldn't do anything. Some people are rather busy.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito}   Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delivering a bounty {Kita and Naito}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: 2011 Archive :: Raikage's Office!-
Jump to: