Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Enishi v.s Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Empty
PostSubject: Enishi v.s Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi   Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 7:11 pm

Utashi was waiting for some people for there spar.The sun was seting and it had the perfect weather for a spar.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Enishi v.s Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi   Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 7:17 pm

Enishi was walking home from the bar, swaying his upper body back and forth as he sung a song to himself. Looking over, Enishi saw a man by himself, and started chuckling to himself as he took a swig from his gourd and walked up to the man. Getting closer, he started shouting "hey hey hey hey, you over there, 'mere"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Enishi v.s Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi   Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 7:21 pm

Tamekaze appeared on the side of Enishi. Tamekaze did a back sweep kick about to make him fall. "Stupid drunken Jounin." Tamekaze says as he was with in one inch of making the jounin fall down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enishi v.s Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi   Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 10:11 pm

((When did I agree to this?))
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Enishi v.s Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi   Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 8:55 am

utashi said" lets make the battle feild A litle more fun."utashi used plant frtilazation and plants grew as high as a forest.then utashi used his super clone jutsu and 20 clones were hidden in the forest."Come in and play."utashi said in the wind.

Name: Ninja Art: Fertilization Jutsu
Element: Earth/Plant
Description: Allows plants to grow enough to use to hide and make battle-field out of.

Name: Earth Super clone jutsu
Element: Earth
Description: This move lets you make 75 clones and clones looks like user, but when the opponent hits the clone, it's like punching solid stone and can shatter a wrist.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Enishi v.s Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi   Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 1:21 pm

falling backwards, Enishi almost instantly put his arms out and flipped over into a handstand as he started saying "hey mr. man, you were there when i was there how did you get there" and without even waiting or an answer he looked over and saw the forest and said "and that defiantly wasn't there last time i looked" he lifted up his one hand, maintaining his balance on one hand but looking like he would fall any second and looked at the gourd in his hand "i must be drunker than i thought"
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Enishi v.s Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi   Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 1:26 pm

this post is void
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Enishi v.s Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi   Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 1:36 pm

Tamekaze grabed Enishi leg to keep him stead and not fall. Tamekaze then tuged Enishi leg not on prurpose as he let go of Enishi. Tamekaaze then let his hand fall towards the floor, and out of his sleeves came sand puring to the floor. Tamekaze then sent the sand to collected more sand and he lefted some to protect him as he was sparing with the two jounin.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Enishi v.s Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi   Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 4:47 pm

utashi telaported back in the forest he made earlyer
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Enishi v.s Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi   Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 10:35 pm

(Someone lock this topic because no one is posting.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enishi v.s Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi   Enishi v.s  Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enishi v.s Akugo v.s Tamekaze v.s Utashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Water Country-Hidden Mist-
Jump to: