Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Ryu's Healing [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

Ryu's Healing [P] Empty
PostSubject: Ryu's Healing [P]   Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 10:04 am

As Saruno entered the Akatsuki base, Ryu in his arms, he began to walk towards the hospital area, where he had his tools, his healing herbs and other medical items, he was ready to help Ryu, at all costs. Opening the door to the hospital wing, it showed several long beds, all in order from size, other types of medical shelves and other items on the walls. It showed a lot of other things as well, but those weren't as important. Walking over to the bed that fit Ryu all so nicely, he set her down on it, lying her head on the soft pillow that was behind her. A small smile formed on his lips as he turned a bit, walking to the cabinet on the end of the room, scanning through to find a special herb.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

Ryu's Healing [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Healing [P]   Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 5:17 pm

Ryu was layed on the bed, her eyes barely open from exaustion, the wound still feeding on her skin, continuing to spread across her arm, making it bleed. Luckily, her chakra had been fed on already, if it wasn't for Eiichiro and Saruno.. well, Ryu would be dead, and it was all because of her purple chakra exploded into one area, and it all pushed out on her arm. Shifting her head towards Saruno to see what he had been getting, she bit her lip a little, her arm still aching, and her hand was covered with blood, she clutched her arm a little harder, trying to make the pain stop. "Th... ank you.." Ryu studdered, trying to smile through her pain.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Ryu's Healing [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Healing [P]   Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 5:42 pm

Saruno shifted a bit as he heard Ryu's voice, turning his gaze back to her, a soft smile forming on his lips. "I'm glad your awake Ryu...i was worried..." he said softly in his timid kind of voice. A drifting blush was on his cheeks as he pulled out a small bit of Narusu from the cabinet, placing it somewhere else. He tried to look for something that would help with the sickness of Ryu, he knew what it was, yet he didn't know how to heal it just yet. A small sigh came from his lips as he thought back at the moment with Eiichiro and Ryu. His palms continually shifted from one thing to the next, trying to find what he was looking for.

'I wonder if she thinks that way too...' Saruno thought to himself, letting his eyes wander in the cabinet, finally finding what he was looking for. A special bandage roll. This wasn't just a regular bandage roll, it was a bandage that let the wearer heal on the spot of the infection, disease, anything that came it's way. It was something even enough to heal internal wounds as well. "I found something that might help you Ryu-chan..." Saruno said a bit softly, walking back over to the bed where she laid.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Ryu's Healing [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Healing [P]   Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 5:49 pm

"You don't have to be.. worried, I'm okay.. Unless this wound spreads any larger.." Ryu said, seeing the Narasu crystal come out of the cabinet and back into it, making her look to the fluffy bed below her, blushing a bit as she did, feeling a small urge to gain more chakra. Shifting to her side, she heard Saruno's voice, looking to the pillow under her head, sighing as she did. "..You can put it on.. I trust you.." Ryu gently replied, smiling as she did. She was in pain, but she tried to be feeling better..
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Ryu's Healing [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Healing [P]   Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 5:53 pm

Saruno tried to lower the sense to blush a bit more, but just couldn't. "This may feel a bit soothing at first...but you should be a bit cooled by that" he said a bit softly, beginning to wrap the bandage around the wound she had, all the way around it and wrapping it as soon as one end touched the other. A soft smile still showed on his expression, showing that he cared for her, maybe a bit more than just, a bit.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Ryu's Healing [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Healing [P]   Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 6:23 pm

"Okay.. Just make sure it won't fall off, I might charge chakra soon, because we might have a mission.." Ryu replied, feeling the bandage being wrapped around her arm, sighing a little as she did, it was only him who rushed for her.. But Eiichiro would have done the same if he was Akatsuki. Ryu felt the bandage as it tightened, draining the wound out of it's way small bits by small bits, making her turn her head to Saruno with a soft smile, "How long will it be until I see you again..?" Ryu asked, gently smiling as she did.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Ryu's Healing [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Healing [P]   Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 7:20 pm

Saruno let up a small smile as he placed a bit of Narusu shard into the bandage, making sure it didn't break out with massive loads of chakra again. "Soon..." he looked to her softly with his crimson eye, that was shifting to a light cerulean, "Soon Ryu-chan..." he said, letting go of the bandage. It wouldn't fall off so easily, especially with Saruno's famous knots in mind. Even through a tough battle, the bandages would look brand new.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Ryu's Healing [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Healing [P]   Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2009, 7:23 pm

Feeling the cold crystal placed on the damaged skin on her arm, making her shiver lightly with a soft smile, then reaching her undamaged arm to Saruno's shoulder, gently holding it with a smile and letting go, gripping it back onto the bandaged arm and looked to the fluffy pillow above her and pulling a blanket over her, slowly drifting her eyes back up to Saruno, "How much time will I be in recovery?" Ryu asked quietly with the softest expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Ryu's Healing [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Healing [P]   Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2009, 7:44 pm

Saruno let up a small blush as she reached out to hold onto his shoulder, then letting go of it. "You should be well soon, maybe tomorrow if your a good healer..." he said quietly in his soft kind of dark voice, sliding his left palm against her cheek lightly, a soft smile on his expression. He raised his right palm a bit, then a bit lower, dimming the light in the room a bit to a lower state, giving her the darkness she needed, "Now you need to get some rest...good night..."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Ryu's Healing [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Healing [P]   Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 6:25 pm

Feeling his palm sliding against her cheek, Ryu blushed a small bit darker, looking to him with her flesh-red eyes, looking to him with a soft smile, and gently getting up on the bed, soon kneeling as she wrapped her arms around Saruno, her head laying gently on his chest, being as gentle as she could without hurting him. Ryu closed her eyes gently, feeling her head against his shirt made her blush darker, "I don't want to stay here.. I want to come with you, Saruno-kun..."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Ryu's Healing [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Healing [P]   Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 8:53 pm

Saruno began to blush a bit harder as she sat up on her knees, laying her head down on his chest all so softly and gently. As she did that, he gently wrapped his arms around her, closing his eyes all so lightly, "I won't leave you alone, promise..." he said softly in his dark kind of voice, being softer as he whispered it to her. The light of the room wasn't all so bright, but it was enough to see each other. His drifting blush came across all around his cheeks, showing that he was a bit timid right now.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Ryu's Healing [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Healing [P]   Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 12:00 pm

Ryu felt her chakra charge again, then the Narasu crystal swiftly sucking it up out of her, making her blush a little at the feeling, and how she was with Saruno.. hugging him. Ryu then held a little tighter, squeezing her arms around him with a smaller space, "If you promise.. then you must stay with me.. Is that okay with you? I don't want you to sit here with me if you don't want to.." Ryu said quietly, enough for Saruno to hear, making her blush darker.

[Sorry it's short. ^^;]
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

Ryu's Healing [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Healing [P]   Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 1:57 pm

Saruno nodded all so lightly, blushing a bit darker as she said those words from her soft lips. "I'll stay with you...no worry..." he said softly in his quiet-like kind of voice, feeling her arms tighten a bit to a smaller place of space between them. He hugged her a bit tighter as well, pulling her a bit closer to him. Being timid had it's setbacks, but it was something he overcame a bit. "I want to stay here with you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryu's Healing [P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryu's Healing [P]   Ryu's Healing [P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryu's Healing [P]
Page 1 of 1