Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The End of 'Naruto' Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The End of 'Naruto' Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The End of 'Naruto' Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The End of 'Naruto' Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The End of 'Naruto' Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The End of 'Naruto' Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The End of 'Naruto' Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The End of 'Naruto' Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The End of 'Naruto' Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The End of 'Naruto'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

The End of 'Naruto' Empty
PostSubject: The End of 'Naruto'   The End of 'Naruto' Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 5:22 pm

What you think the ending for the manga for 'Naruto" or the ending of Uzumaki Naruto's life?

Here's my theory of how Uzumaki Naruto as hokage life end.

here's my story that I think how it will end naruto's life.

The Akatsuki finally gets all bijuus except the kyuubi's, the decicded to put all the bijuus togther into ONE large beast the the whole world every saw. Madara says let the beast go to the leaf village first toget his revenge what Naruto and people had done to him.
As the large best appraoches to the Leaf village, many fights and dies. All screaming for help. Naruto as hokage realizes what is going on (He has possibleity of a child- 1 son or 2 sons) appears on top of Gamabunta (like 4th hokage did). he decides to end his life there, just like his great father had done. But more [owerful jutsu to seal away the largest, dangerous beast ever in the ground so it can never be released again by the Akatsuki or by anyone. As the villagers looks at their hokage and all the ninjas looked at Naruto. Naruto started to make many seals for his never-used jutsu. The jutsu worked on the beast, it shines full of different colors in the sky that everyone could see. The light reaches the beast abd the beast roars loudlly and strating to make quick powerful attacks to kill the people more and more until the beast is gone, sucked under the ground....forever. Naruto is exhautsed then falls but everyone in the village cheers that Naruto did it everything that he had done to save the village as he could. Everyone ackkowledges him as the greatest, powerful hokage in history that anyone had seen. As Naruto dies and dies until his heart stops, he is definitely dead and the Kyuubi is dead also. The villagers wondered what happened to naruto, their greatest hokage.
Konohamaru: He's....dead! He died just like 4th hokage did, but more greater powerful!
Villager: What!?!?!?! How can our greatest hokage die!!??
Konohamaru: That what all hokage do, this is the best that any hokage should have done in their whole life.
Everyone is then sad about Naruto but happy at the same time that the village is saved. The had the fancy hokage funural for their Hokage Naruto Uzumaki. Konohamaru finds naruto's book on the table which he hadn't finish and couldn't finish. "The tale of the gutsy ninja(Naruto Uzumaki)", H read.
Konohamaru smiled, I will surpass you someday grandpa!
The End.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

The End of 'Naruto' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of 'Naruto'   The End of 'Naruto' Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 10:07 am

Hmmm...that actually sounds like it could happen. Especially the bit about him appearing on Gambunta like the 4th did...it sounds like something the writers might actually do...maybe...
Back to top Go down

The End of 'Naruto'
Page 1 of 1