Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Naito is spying on Mist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Naito is spying on Mist Empty
PostSubject: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 3:04 pm

Naito approaches the gates of Mist in his normal clothing. However, the headband and the ANBU mask has been left back at Rock. He mustn't be recognized as a Rock ninja.
As he approaches the gates and gets stopped by the guards, it seemed to raise a problem. His big hood and his black glasses makes the guards uncomftorable about letting him into the village.
So, Naito has to spend some time with them to convince them about his intentions, which are, of course, fake ones.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 3:06 pm

Ruka walks up to him and notice hes liying and question him why
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 3:11 pm

"Huh, don't I know you? I think I met you at Leaf. You took care of my summon. That was brave and nobel of you. Perhaps I can repay you somehow? Let me buy you a lunch?" Naito sounds bored but are determinded to repay the favor to the Mist Shinobi.
"What is your name?" As Naito attempts to go into the village, a guard grabs his shoulder from behind.
"Ah, sorry, I forgot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 3:18 pm

makes up a name and says bob and I am not a mist nin I am a sand he says and says I would like lunch tho with a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 3:24 pm

"Hello, Bob-san! I'm Naito." Naito puts his hands togheter in front of his face and bows slightly.
"You wouldn't be able to help me out with the guards? Perhaps you can say that I'm with you. I'm sure you are seen as a trustfull ninja by all the guards and they wouldn't doubt to let me go, as long as you ensuring that I'm not a villain, who wishes to harm Mist." Naito bows again to Bob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 3:31 pm

how about this makes 2 shadow clones and 1 turns in to what looks like you and they keep the guards occupies while we walk in
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 3:42 pm

"Huh, you used Replacement Technique on me? That was..." Naito peeks from his new position to check if the guards fell for it. That was an impressive move he witnessed Bob performing. Naito didn't think, such a group of experienced and skilled guards would fall for such simple technique. Were they stupid or... is Bob an exceptional powerful ninja?
"....That was....Pff, I could had done that too. I was just looking for a simplier way to escape the guards." Naito's change of attitude, seems to prove that he feels jelous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 3:51 pm

walk i the village and look around ahhh I love it here then he holds up a what looks to be a gold chip and then says lets go to pilkens ramen and eat there he says then notices that naito is looking at the gaurds
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 4:13 pm

"I see. Lets go there then." Naito stares at the ground while walking. He remembers his home village, Leaf, he used to always eat ramen there. Peope said that the Hokage became as strong as he is, because of he ate ramen everyday. Thats why the Leaf people eat ramen now as if they didn't know any other type of food. Naito hasn't tasted ramen since he left the Leaf for over 3 years ago. It will be a nice event to taste some ramen again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 4:55 pm

I go to it and ask for 29 bowls of ramen and I hand naito some smiling
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 4:59 pm

"Twent-twenty nine?" Naito almost faints of seeing all the bowls of ramen.
"Are you really gonna eat all that!?" Naito sounds very hysterical.
"Thats....thats inhuman!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 5:04 pm

he eat's 5 in a minute then he plows down 8 more ummmmm come on eat some he says with a lot of food in his mouth and he laughed yup this is the appetizer
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 5:09 pm

Naito gapes at what he sees. He has never seen anything like this before. He is not able to move an inch, he can only stare at Bob's performance of eating bowls of ramen in rapid speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 5:16 pm

finishes all of them then orbers 70 more and eats half of them in a cu pol of min yuuuummmmmm then eats some more
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 5:26 pm

What is this? How can someone eat that much? Might it be the secret to his powers? Naito remembers how skillfully Bob tricked the guards. That was very powerfully done.
Naito attempts to check wether Bob's belly is growing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 5:29 pm

nothing is happening to it he finishes all of it in less that 30 min then lays back
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 5:42 pm

"Hmph!" Naito is finally able to move after being staring at Bob's amazing performance. He moves his spoon slowly into the food and takes some food into his mouth. How annoying, the food is cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 5:44 pm

oh its probably cold shuts a tiny fire ball in it and its warm
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 5:51 pm

Naito gets scared of the fire technique.
"Hey! Watch out!" He does an angry look at Bob for a second before he continues eating. At least it is warm now. But my bugs don't like fire. The bugs are crawling in panic in Naito's body. I think I will be seasick.
"Bob-san... What is a Sand Shinobi doing in the Mist?" Naito attempts to check Bob's headband to confirm his origin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 5:59 pm

his head band is a X head band and he stands up and says well now I need to work out then in a flash he vanishes in to speed and run around the village in 3 sec 8 times then stopes in a slide and a wad of dust and then he says whooo that felt good
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 6:02 pm

"Yeah...." A sweatdrop appears on Naito.What a strange fellow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 6:58 pm

well bye ^_^
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 7:50 pm

"Bye..." He leaves? Well, now I can finish my ramen. Naito continues to eat his food.
The cashier looks stressed and worn out and he throws a bill to Naito.
Naito looks around and confused. I got a bill before I was finished? He reads it... and gets a shocking ordeal.
"I have to pay for ONEHUNDRED bowls of RAMEN?" Naito really starts to sweat now. He is not sure how to pay for all these. He also remembers that he promised to pay the lunch, so there is no escaping it.
Naito becomes depressed and his head is hanging down.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 2:37 pm

Suruki walks down the street trying to find Naito.When Suruki finds him he's being told he has to pay for 100 bowls of Ramen.Suruki walks over and slips some money in front of him."Just something to help"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 2:39 pm

"Huh?" Naito sees hundreds of angles in front of who are singing "Halleluja" in his mind.
"Who are you? Why are you helping a stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naito is spying on Mist   Naito is spying on Mist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naito is spying on Mist
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next