Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Empty
PostSubject: A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1)   A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 7:37 am

(Title says all, one person post, then I'll post. :P )
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Missing-Nin

PostSubject: Re: A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1)   A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 10:28 am

Saishoki Willow walked around the plains. As he look around, he saw a good spot to battle of. The wind breezed through his long hair and he frowned, standing in the middle of a few rocks. Wearing his as usual outfit. White polo shirt, white jeans and white shoes. As he stood up, he close his eyes and concentrated. He feel someone was around. " Who are you? " He said to him self as he concentrate.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1)   A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 10:34 am

Saruno sat against a large rock, his eyes closed with his blade strapped against his back. Something like, this he would be prepared for. A small amount of chakra began to form around himself, feeling the presence of another person in his area. "What are you doing in my land?" he said within his dark, unrelenting kind of voice. He wanted to do something, something big for an opponent he felt to be strong. It would be interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1)   A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 10:38 am

Sai heard the noise on the area. He open his eyes, he saw a boy who say on a large rock. He walk towards to the boy. The weapons on his back was clanging each other. He stops around 10ft from the boy. He stared at the boy with his eyes open widely.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1)   A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 10:56 am

(Try putting a bit more detail in your posts...)

Saruno simply kept his ground at the rock, his motion not moving a single inch. "This is my land, what business do you have in this plain?" he asked the boy behind him, a drifting emotionless gaze showing on his expression. His eyes were still closed, as if he were blind, but he was simply keeping his calm and doing nothing at all.

(Short, but hey...)
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1)   A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 11:05 am

Sai mumbled. " Well Im just bored at all. On my previous battle, I always got bored at my enemies. " He lend his left hand on his sideburns and start to curling it. He stared at the boy with a taunting face. " What I mean is I want a battle. "

(( Sory just a nub ))
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1)   A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 8:51 am

Saruno tilted his head a bit to the side, opening his eyes all so gently to the notion of a battle. He was something for a battle, having power almost to that of a god, even more. A gentle sigh came from Saruno's lips all so softly, his eyes then looking to the male before him, his right palm perched upon the hilt of his blade. "Than i shall give you quite a battle, Sai..." he said within his dark, unrelenting kind of voice. The sunlight around them began to fade into darkness, the night sky beginning to form overhead, it was a true marvel, power to the extreme, total control over chakra, and life energy itself.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1)   A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 9:32 pm

~~~~~~~> Closed to inactivity <~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1)   A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Battle to the Finish -[ORPGDM]- (Open to 1)
Page 1 of 1