Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Request to become a Student and Village member Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Request to become a Student and Village member Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Request to become a Student and Village member Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Request to become a Student and Village member Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Request to become a Student and Village member Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Request to become a Student and Village member Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Request to become a Student and Village member Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Request to become a Student and Village member Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Request to become a Student and Village member Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Request to become a Student and Village member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Request to become a Student and Village member Empty
PostSubject: Request to become a Student and Village member   Request to become a Student and Village member Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 8:15 pm

Tenshin arrived in front of Kitaro desk. "Hey old body." Tenshin then looked at Kitaro with a smirk. Tenshin then stood there looking at Kitaro. He was awaiting for him to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request to become a Student and Village member   Request to become a Student and Village member Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 9:48 pm

Kitaro looked at tenshin and raised an eyebrow. "an ex akatsuki now a missing nin barging in my office and asking for me to let you join my village?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Request to become a Student and Village member   Request to become a Student and Village member Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 9:57 pm

Tenshin smiled. "Surprised to know you know mw still. I missed ya buddy i been waiting to fight you again for giving me a scar on my leg." Tenshin says as he smiles. "O, I came to train under you i been wanting to do this ever sence i met and fought you." He says as he sets down n the chair behind him and puts his feet on Kitaro desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request to become a Student and Village member   Request to become a Student and Village member Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 11:54 pm

"your way to comphortable in my office tenshin uchia. But i guess i can give you a shot although i dont expect you to stay long ill put you in as a jounin of the cloud." Kitaro grinned and tossed him a cloud headband and jounin vest along with some common cloud information sheets he really didnt expect tenshin to read.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Request to become a Student and Village member   Request to become a Student and Village member Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 2:52 am

Tenshin tossed him the jounin vest back to Kitaro. "Sorry i dont do hand abnd. Tenshin also gave Kitaro his leaf village handband for him to keep and mack sure Tenshin doesnt go dark again. Tenshin got up and walked towards the door. "Dont expect me to call you Kage or master since i am your student now." Tenshin says as a black Flame comes around him and Tenshin disappears.

((LEFT TOPIC))
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: Request to become a Student and Village member   Request to become a Student and Village member Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 12:05 pm

Hirokai entered right after Tenshin did, hood on his head.
"Hey there Kit..."
Looking bored, Hiro places his hands in his pockets.
"I wanted to know what should I do now. I dont have any current missions to do. And it seems that your going to train with Tenshin, can I join you?"

Ooc: Btw, I know its weierd to be talked like that at the first time we actually
meet, but in my history its been a while that I know you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request to become a Student and Village member   Request to become a Student and Village member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request to become a Student and Village member
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: 2011 Archive :: Raikage's Office!-
Jump to: