Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System

Go down 
+2
Eiichiro
.Death
6 posters
AuthorMessage
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Empty
PostSubject: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008, 11:09 pm

Just reviving an old topic i made with more stuff to add. xD
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, i just want to post this, so everyone knows my Ranking system! :P

Spoiler:

Okay... Lets see.

Here is Nakashiro, The person who will be asking questions :P
Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Anime_guy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets get started.

Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Anime_guy What is a Semi?

A Semi is a person who has a small amount of Experience in the Role playing world, who does at least 1-2 lines of Role play in his posts. And someone who has a little speed, but enough to survive. Usually, a semi is a different version of the "Noob" or new player of the Rp world, just a bit better. This type of person can also do a bit well in grammar, but not so great in spelling and such, thus a Semi.

Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Anime_guy What is an Elite?

An Elite is someone who has a good level of RP'ing skill, and a good amount of Grammar and spelling, good with the posting speed, and the detail of a post. This kind of person can get about 3-5 sentences with ease. So enjoy this if you are with a good knack, it's hard to get nowadays... :P

Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Anime_guy What is a High Elite?

A high elite is someone who has at least 7-8 sentences in a post of her/his kind of Role playing, the kinda speed of this rank is extremely high, and puts total Grammar, spelling, and punctuation, making a perfect role player, but has a small amount of difficulty in a small cause.

Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Anime_guy What is a Legend?

A legend is a very power, more elite part of the Chain, who can put up to Paragraphs in posts, absolute no mistakes at all, almost limitless amounts of possiblites for a Legend in action (LIA), so this is quite a foe for a "High Elite" and an "Elite" and has no trouble with a "Noob" or a "Semi". The basis of a Legend, lets see, A legend is a Role player who has mastered all forms of it, including "Text-based", "Chat Based", and other types, including forum types, etc.

--------------------

That's all i have time for today! See ya next time! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 8:35 am

I guess I'm an elite or maybea high elite...thats pretty good right...
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 10:30 am

I'm in the middle of semi and elite...ahmmmm..maybe semi-elite....I guess....
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 12:02 pm

I think your an elite Kitsuke...
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 2:35 pm

I'm probably a Legend....or higher...idk yet. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 2:37 pm

I'm below semi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 3:56 pm

id probably call myself between elite and high elite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 4:01 pm

I wanna take up chat....but I'm like Semi-Semi-Semi. So Imma stick to forum for now
Back to top Go down
haNin0zukA
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
haNin0zukA

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 4:24 pm

I think i'll be a semi-elite.. X3
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 11:47 pm

Eiichiro wrote:
I guess I'm an elite or maybea high elite...thats pretty good right...

Well I am glad there someone who can boost me....but you your a high elite or maybe a legend I based this on your post....SUPER LONG!
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeMon 29 Dec 2008, 11:54 pm

If I had to judge myself, I'd be somewhere between a high elite and a legend.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2008, 12:04 am

Yah..I believe you are..Dae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 12:11 am

I have gotten better. I am definitely now only a few hundred ranks beneath Semi
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:38 am

Legend, But I'm going ot add a rank soon enough. Called..

LEGION!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 11:43 am

I enjoy this topic...but no one posts on it Dx

ELITE
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 12:19 pm

Hmm, some of my RP topics that i posts are between Elite, High Elite or once in awhile i had Legend. >.>
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 12:22 pm

I'm mostly a legend, yet, I'm lazy, so I'm an elite or a high elite. xD
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 12:28 pm

((Sorry for the DP, buuut....))

New Rank for the System:

Legion

A legion is a deadly powerful person when it comes to posting. This kind of person has excellent spelling, grammar, and other types of good qualities. This person can keep up with posts on an occasion, making sure everything is up-to-date, and everything else. Good detail in a post is also a good quality for this kind of person, making a Legion, a tough thing to do. Minimum sentence requirement: 10-15.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 5:38 pm

Would anyone like to RP with me, maybe gimme a few pointers so that I can improve?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System   Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zane's Reviving Topic: The Random Ranking System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: