Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Music at the Lake with Oshiroku

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Empty
PostSubject: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 7:16 pm

*Oshi sits on the dock of the lake pulling his Saxaphone of his back*
"sigh"
*Oshi starts to play spreading his tones accross the lake*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 10:20 am

*all of a sudden* "Hello Oshi what'cha up to today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 11:39 am

"Hello Raikage sir, i am just relaxing at this beautiful lake. What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeFri 09 May 2008, 5:05 pm

"I just came here to think and please just call me Debin"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeFri 09 May 2008, 5:08 pm

"ok Debin, this place is very peacefull"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 8:28 pm

"well do you need me to do anything"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 8:47 am

"Oh no don't trouble yourself we haven't had a mission in a long time I guess people think we're not dependable" *Debin says as he sits down*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:51 am

"well that will change eventually"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 11:55 am

"hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.....I wonder if nah never mind" Debin said as he stared at oshi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 1:56 pm

"what is that Debin?"
"whats nah"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 2:04 pm

"is there something important"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 3:09 pm

"well how would you like to be my apprentice for a while?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 3:09 pm

"That would be great!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 3:15 pm

"your first task is to play me some music can you handle that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 3:19 pm

"I can handle that" says Oshiroku as he pulls out his saxaphone and starts playing Feel's So Good by Chuck Mangione but on sax instead of trumpet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 8:47 pm

"I like that song." Oshiroku leans back on the bench looking out over the lake. "Ahhhhh" he sighs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 5:11 pm

Oshiroku sat looking at the birds by the lake, his vision blurring in and out. "You knew this was coming Oshi. They told you a long time ago." Oshi thought back to his early years "Im sorry son" said the doctor "when you get older you are going to lose your eyesight. Its cancer. If you dont remove the eyes once they start to go bad it will kill you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 5:12 pm

The next day Oshi woke up and found that everything was black. "I guess it is time". He picked up a knife...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 5:14 pm

Cancer Dun dun dun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 11:53 am

:lol!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 11:55 am

does this mean there is no more music at the lake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 11:56 am

Cancer dun dun dun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 12:03 pm

Cancer Duh DUh DUH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 12:07 pm

Kitaro quietly said
cancer dun dun duh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 1:41 pm

dude we get it :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music at the Lake with Oshiroku   Music at the Lake with Oshiroku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music at the Lake with Oshiroku
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next