Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Full speed ahead! To the leaf!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Empty
PostSubject: Full speed ahead! To the leaf!   Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 12:36 pm

Tsumi began running out of chakra, as the snake held his form. He ran as fast as possible, covering his path with plants as he went. He was at the leaf surprisingly fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full speed ahead! To the leaf!   Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 12:40 pm

Kitaro appeared behind Tsumi after seeing him running and began to follow him "hmm your not fast enough Tsumi" Kitaro muttered as he used his lightning speed to get closer

Last edited by Kitaro on Sat 11 Oct 2008, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full speed ahead! To the leaf!   Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 12:43 pm

Tsumi was closing in on the gates when he sensed an immense amount of chakra.
"What do you want, Raikage?" Tsumi asked, coming in on the leaf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full speed ahead! To the leaf!   Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 12:51 pm

"to talk to you I guess there is not much now but I think a war will come soon" Kitaro said as he easily followed Tsumi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full speed ahead! To the leaf!   Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 12:53 pm

"Between who?" Tsumi asked, only a little shocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full speed ahead! To the leaf!   Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 12:55 pm

"I am unsure but I think one is coming" Kitaro said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full speed ahead! To the leaf!   Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 12:56 pm

"Interesting. How does this effect me?" Tsumi questioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full speed ahead! To the leaf!   Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 4:57 pm

"in no way watsoever im just rambling off a doomsday prophecy that I think may one day come true" Kitaro said a little too cheerily and kept pace with Tsumi
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Full speed ahead! To the leaf!   Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 5:33 pm

[ Since gilgamesh isnt approved yet, im just RPing with him, not battling ]

" Lets say it does, O great Raikage " Said Gilgamesh Sarcastically. " Then who do you think would be the benificiaries." he asked. " He was standing right behind him. " From how interested you seem, id guess it would be you "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full speed ahead! To the leaf!   Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 5:46 pm

"how would a kage benefit from great war I would lose my friends and my allies as well as enemies that make me want to keep getting better and maybe myself or my own life this war is not for the gain of the village men and women and shinobi and kunoichi it is for the gain of the evil and for the smugglers and vultures and the started of the war" Kitaro said as he stopped running after Tsumi
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Full speed ahead! To the leaf!   Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 6:09 pm

miyuki apeard next to kitaro. " sensei, if its against the akatsuki i think we can handle them. the dark palm, the gyouan and a new organization can rival against them without even lifting a finger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full speed ahead! To the leaf!   Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 6:25 pm

"but can you handle all of them or even a possible village on village war this is not to be taken lightly but I may be wrong"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Full speed ahead! To the leaf!   Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 6:32 pm

"if t a village war then let the dark palm decide which side they want to be, and the gyouan set their own rules. however since the other organization is for missing ninjas that is their reasons to join or not. yet i recomend my services to the battle strategies if you dont mind sensei."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full speed ahead! To the leaf!   Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct 2008, 9:21 pm

"Well this is a lovely conversation. But I have business in leaf, so I bid you all ado, let Chaos light your path and stars fill your nights." Tsumi said, waving to them all as he came to the leaf. He showed a guard his passport, and walked on in.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Full speed ahead! To the leaf!   Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 4:52 am

" In my entire life... i have never seen a war in which no one benefits. In any case... why should i be bothered by war ? My gola is something greater" he said as he jumped of the tree and gently landed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full speed ahead! To the leaf!   Full speed ahead! To the leaf! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full speed ahead! To the leaf!
Page 1 of 1