Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Eiichiro's Hotel Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 12:30 pm

Thrusting his other hand down Oshi caught Eiiichiro's foot flipping him over his head while saying "Better but that doesn't have very much force behind it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 12:32 pm

While in the air Eiichiro lashed out with both feet aiming for the back of Oshi's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 12:34 pm

((oops when I said flipping you over his head I meant flipping you over your own head...since your going that direction anyway))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 12:36 pm

(( ... oh ... lol just carry on ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 12:39 pm

((its not possible...why don't you just do something different))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 12:43 pm

(( ok ignore that instead I did this ))

Eiichiro landed in a crouching position and immediantly stood up and spun his leg round aiming for
Oshi left side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 12:48 pm

Using both forarms Oshi blocked the kick "Good, very good...but what about your base" Oshi said while spinning low swiping at Eiiichiro's other leg sweeping it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 12:50 pm

Eiichiro bought his other foot down and stood on it while bringing his left foot round and down
aiming at Oshi's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 12:53 pm

Barley rolling out of the way Oshi smiled hopping up and stepping back into a stance "That was good...very unpredictable"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 12:56 pm

As soon as Oshi rolled Eiichiro swung his right heel round aiming for Oshi's side again. " Im not giving you
any chances to think " he yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 12:59 pm

Oshi ducked the kick and while Eiiichiro's leg was above his head he pushed straight upwards throwing Eiiichiro off balance "Don't get reklace...control your emotions"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 1:02 pm

Eiichiro managed to stay upright , but barely. " whatever you say" he said ducking down and trying
to drive his foot into Oshi's stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 3:21 pm

Oshi jumped into the air the kick hardly missing and flew above Eiiichiro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 5:46 am

Eiichiro rolled onto his back then launched himself upwards with his arms. Aiming both feet for Oshi's stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 5:58 pm

Oshi grabbed Eiiichiro's feet cushioning the blow a little as the feet struck knocking the air out of Oshi and pushing him upwards. As the two began to fell Oshi held on keeping Eiiichiro between himself and the ground "Good...strike your opponent when he can't dodge...that is a good strategy...but be careful of the fall out...your in mid air" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 7:24 am

Eiichiro pushed his feet into Oshi stomach as hard as he could and kept them there , bracing himself for the
landing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 8:42 pm

Oshi spun them landing on his own feet and holding Eiiichiro horizontal "Not so smart Eiiichiro...if I hadn't switched with you your head would probably be splattered everywhere right now...instead of keeping yourself stranded in the same position as I was in brake away...I was at the disadvantage in the air once you came in the air with me you gave that away...sometimes being near your opponent isn't the best thing" Oshi said swing around and hurling Eiiichiro away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 12:41 pm

Eiichiro landed and skidded to a halt " ok enough for now the exams are on tommorow , so I gotta get back
to my room" said Eiichiro jumping over Oshi onto the roof. When he got back to the hotel he once again took
the lift to the 20th floor and lay down on the bed. " Lets check the match-ups again" he mumered happily.
He picked up his Iphone and checked the site again. "Kisho huh .. " said Eiichiro looking at the screen
" first fight as well , its a good thing I practiced my Taijutsu" he looked at the clock 21:00 " I better get
to sleep soon if I want to get there on time. Eiichiro got undressed and lay in the bed trying to
get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eiichiro's Hotel Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2