Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Eiichiro's Hotel Room

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Eiichiro's Hotel Room Empty
PostSubject: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 11:52 am

Eiichiro sat on the bed looking out upon the city for a while. Soon he got hungry so he ordered cavier from room service. He ate it on the bed
cause he wanted the keep looking at the city. The Chuunin Exams stadium was visible right in the center of the view. He'd already been
and signed up after he got of the train. So far he was the only foreign Genin here ; thats why he had the best room. Most of
them wouldn't come for another couple of days, he took out his Iphone and looked on the Chuunin Exams website ; It was true
he was the only Genin here yet. He surfed through the names of particpating Genin, almost everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 12:20 pm

Eiichiro added the match-ups section to favourites so he could find out who he was up against as
soon as they were chosen. He put the Iphone away and put the plates back on the tray " whats the time"
he muttered to himself checking the beside clock. 21:00. "Might as well go to sleep" he said pushing his bag
off the bed and laying down on the bed. He set the alarm to 5:00 and went to sleep. BEEP BEEP Eiichiro
slammed his palm down on the alarm clock to shut it up then got dressed. It was still dark outside and
the city was barely visible through the massive window. Room service wouldn't pick up so he got some cereal
out one of the cupboards. As he was eating it he turned on the T.V. and flicked to the news. The reporter on screen was standing outside the stadium talking to .... Modrokie Lee. Eiichiro smiled. They were talking
about the Chuunin Exams. Eiichiro took out his Iphone and checked the site again. He was still the only one
signed in. He turned the phone off and turned his attention back to the T.V. Eventually the news switched
to something about wave country and the sky was now getting brighter. Eiichiro turned it off and put the bowl in the dishwasher.The phone rang ; it was the manager asking if everything was Ok. After talking
to the manager Eiichiro sat down on the couch and turned the T.V back on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 3:00 pm

Eiichiro jumped off the sofa and almost knocked the T.V over , it had said something about a war between
Cloud and Stone , and how Mist had pulled out. He stared at the T.V with his mouth open , a war ???
well at least it wasn't the Akatsuki. It was getting really bright now so he turned it off again and went into
his bedroom. The manager had said that he couldn't leave the hotel room because he wasn't supposed to
be here yet. Eiichiro went over to the massive window it was made up of four massive squares of glass.
Inetween each one was a piece of metal holding them in place , in 6 mintues Eiichiro had managed to loosen
a pane with all his gadgets and weapons. The pane was now loose so you could slide it out. Not the best
idea ever. Eiichiro went and sat cross legged on the bed to think about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 3:13 pm

Room service would copme at lunch time which was in 4 hours , plenty of time for him to get out , look
around and get back. After a while he jumped up and walked over to the window , a few shakes and it
slid to the side so he could get through. Eiichiro squeeze through and slid it shut. He was free. 20 floors
below there was a busy street , 10 metres opposite was another building. There was a telephone wire strung
between them , Eiichiro stood on the ledge and judged the distance then jumped. Both hands wrapped
around the rubber cover wire and he started to move across , looking down he saw just how high up he
was and opened he mouth slightly. " Sh** " he shouted moving along , looking down all the time. It didn't
take long to get to the other side but it felt like and hour. Eiichiro crouched on a windowsill " now what "
he snapped at himself searching for something to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 3:20 pm

Ledges ran round the whole building , it was obvious what to do. " Lets see what this city is like " muttered
Eiichiro angrily. Edging himself round to the other side he noticed another windowsill above him and another
above that , all the way to the roof. Pulling himself up again and again was easy and soon he was on the roof
crouching on a slope. Hidden Mist was massive and every he looked there was some kind of water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 3:38 pm

Maybe I shoudn't stay up here too long he thought looking at the stadium again better go then.
Eiichiro climbed down a few storey and went through a window into a hallway. There was a lift at the end
which he took to the ground floor and left the building , which happened to be a cinema. He just walked
through the streets taking everything in when he found a mall and decided to go in and find a cafe. After
having some bad cofee he bought some new threads and went looking for something else to do. There
weren't many other shops he needed or wanted to go into so he went back to the cinema.
" Salted or Sweet " said the popcorn guy , Eiichiro thought for a moment " surprise me " he said finally.
Grabbing his extar large popcorn and drink he strolled into theatre 5 and sat down. He'd ended up with
salted popcorn which he finished before the movie even started. " 3 hours left " he said leaning back in the
chair and sipping his soda. 2 hours later he left the cinema and crossed the street to his hotel. Getting
through the door and into the lift without anyone seeing him wasn't hard and soon he was back in the
bedroom putting the window back into place. He flopped down on the bed " now for lunch" he said sitting
up and going to talk to room service.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 8:19 am

Lunch was a medley of shark and swordfish , marinated in soy sauce with a drizzle of lemon on top. Served
with a side of cavier in a bed of spring vegtables :P . As usual it didn't take Eiichiro long to finish it off.
Room service came back to take the plates away and Eiichiro retreated to the bedroom again. Maybe
I should start training now. To get a headstart on everyone else
he though lying face down on the bed.
He looked round the room. There was a massive space in front of the window , but nothing to train on
or with. " Useless" shouted Eiichiro searching the room for something to train on " no point in going out
again. Nowhere to train out there either".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 9:40 am

Eiiichiro then heard footsteps on the roof as Oshi jumped off of it. Seemingly in a hurry he flew through the air landing on the next building and never stopping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 9:43 am

Eiichiro spun ran to the window wonder where he's going...might as well. The pane of glass
was still loose and slid aside easily. " Oshi" yelled Eiichiro skimming down the wire " Wait up".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 9:45 am

Without stopping Oshi glanced back seeing only a rather energetic genin and kept going Probably another genin wanting to train with me for the Chuunin exams...he thought Don't they know I have other things to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 9:50 am

Oh so he's not stopping. Looks like I'll have to catch him. Eiichiro jumped onto a loose wire and swung
round the building landing on a ledge in time to see Oshi jumped over his head. He let himeself fall onto
a ledge and ran along it , jumping across a gap , climbing up a wall , jumping of a roof and landing right
behind Oshi. " Caught you" he grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 9:53 am

Looking behind him Oshi saw the genin from before and slowing down he said angrily "Your quick aren't you...what do you want"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 9:56 am

" Thats no way to talk to an old freind" mocked Eiichiro playfully pushing Oshi " Anyway I saw you
and decided to say hi". The stadium glinted behind Oshi " there is one more thing .... could you
train me for the exams" said Eiichiro awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 10:03 am

"Old friend what are you tal.." then Oshi realized "Eiiichiro?..Is that you" Oshi stopped embracing his old friend "What are you doing here?" he asked happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 10:13 am

" Yup its me " smiled Eiichiro " Long time no see huh ??? , anyway im here for the Chuunin exams and I was
wondering if you'd help me train".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 10:20 am

"The Chuunin exams...well I have a lot to do for those myself...but I guess I could help you" Oshi said "But you owe me one"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 10:22 am

" Remeber who helped you get into hidden sound " smirked Eiichiro , he flicked his eyes to the studium
" also i wanna know what its like in there , but its not that important".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 10:28 am

Oshi smiled "I will help you train but that is a secret" laughing Oshi started again "You will have to wait to see it" taking a step forward he jumped onto the next building motioning for Eiiichiro to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 10:30 am

Eiichiro shrugged and followed " I just need a bit of general practice " he said " thats why I got here early".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 10:34 am

Oshi and Eiiichiro reached a small fenced in area and Oshi jumped over landing in the center of the training area "What do you want to do then" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 10:36 am

Eiichiro looked around confused then looked at Oshi " I gotta work on my Taijutsu and shadow moves"
he said looking straight at Oshi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 10:39 am

Oshi smiled and slid in seemingly to skate on the ground and punched at Eiichiro right toward his gut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 10:43 am

Eiichiro ducked down rapidly , as low as he could and swept his leg out and tried to take out Oshi's legs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 10:49 am

Oshi jumped over him striking him swiftly in the back of the head "To obvious...do what no one else would do" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 10:52 am

Eiichiro front flipped to abosrb the force of the blow and at the same time kicked upwards with his heel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eiichiro's Hotel Room   Eiichiro's Hotel Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eiichiro's Hotel Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next