Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

New Ninja In Town

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Ninja In Town Empty
PostSubject: New Ninja In Town   New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 9:20 am

"Hello is anyone here" Drizzle should be back by now i'd been here for two days and nothing...well might as well wait. "Who are you". I
turned around to see are small boy standing with his fists clenched. "What do you want kid, im looking for Drizzle" The boy took a step
foward..."Who are you" the boy asked again unable to keep the stammer out of his voice. "If you have to know i'm Eiiichiro Missing-Nin of the
Hidden stone" . The boy raised his fists..."We don't let criminals in our town". "Are you challenging me" i asked "Well if your sure" I raised my hands and two collums of sand burst out of the ground either side of me....
Back to top Go down

New Ninja In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja In Town   New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 10:28 am

"That's enough!" Drizzle said, appearing in front of the small boy. She turned to him.
"Go to you house." Drizzle said. The small boy nodded and ran out of the office. Drizzle sat down in her chair and looked at Eiiirchiro. "If you want to stay here you can't attack any of the villagers. If you do, I'll have no choice but to kick you out of the village, unless you were just defending yourself. Do I make myself clear?"
Back to top Go down

New Ninja In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja In Town   New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 10:42 am

I was only going to scare him...I'm sorry i never make a good first impression on anyone...anyway i came to find out about the village
Back to top Go down

New Ninja In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja In Town   New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 10:46 am

"Scaring a child?" Drizzle said, sighing. How much lower can these people get. "What is there to find out about our village?"

((italics means she is thinking))
Back to top Go down

New Ninja In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja In Town   New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 10:51 am

Scare as in stop him from attacking me....my history with people isn't very good i usually do something
that i regret..* looks downwards* that why i need to stay here to make a fresh start. What i meant was
is there anything going on and is there anything i can do...a job
Back to top Go down

New Ninja In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja In Town   New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 11:00 am

"Well, if you're going to regret doing something then try not to do it." Drizzle replied. "You mean like a mission, right? Well, let me see..."
Drizzle got up to a cabinet and looked through some files. She went back to her desk and sat down.
"Right now, I have one mission for you." Drizzle said, taking out an envelope from her drawer. "Deliver this letter to the Hokage. I want to know if he knows about the two jail breaks the Akatsuki caused, and if any of them are still in Konoha."
She walked over to Eiiirchiro and gave him the letter. She went back to her desk and sat down.
Back to top Go down

New Ninja In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja In Town   New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 11:02 am

Thanks and if i do anything wrong again i'll save you the trouble and leve myself *Walks away*
Back to top Go down

New Ninja In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja In Town   New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 11:11 am

"Alright." Drizzle said, watching Eiiirchiro disappear. Black and white flower petals spiralled around Drizzle as she slowly disappeared.
Back to top Go down

New Ninja In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja In Town   New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 1:50 pm

Hey Drizzle, i told the hokage he said go to the Kage counci (the new section at the bottom of the homepage)l
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

New Ninja In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja In Town   New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 2:22 pm

Yes, It's called the Council Of Kages. It's located right under the Traveling To Another Country section. :)
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

New Ninja In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja In Town   New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 2:42 pm

"Alright." Drizzle said, her voice cominng out of nowhere. "I'll be there in a minute."
Back to top Go down

New Ninja In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja In Town   New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008, 11:44 am

(Three days later)

Hey Drizzle, have you got anymore missions for me....if not i'll be glad to just do a job as an academy
teacher or something....
Back to top Go down

New Ninja In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja In Town   New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008, 11:57 am

"No, I don't have any missions for you." Drizzle said, looking up from the book she was reading. "And there are no students here for you to teach."
Back to top Go down

New Ninja In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja In Town   New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008, 11:59 am

.... well then just call me if you ever need anything....
Back to top Go down

New Ninja In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja In Town   New Ninja In Town Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008, 12:01 pm

"Alright." Drizzle said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Ninja In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ninja In Town   New Ninja In Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ninja In Town
Page 1 of 1