Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Walking Around Town (open to anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
labelisa

labelisa

Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 8:04 am

Labelisa yawned softly as she walked though the crowed street. she was just out getting groceries and some supplies for home. "maybe i can sneek out and take a walk later" Labelisa said to her self as she pushed her scarf off her shoulder. she pulled down her dress and continued walking, finaly getting to the market. "ok, i need fish, eggs, chicken, tomatos..." she read off the list slowly as she bought and paid for her suplies. and then sqeazing out of the crowd. Labelisa smiled when she finialy got home, she put the food and things on the table "mom, im going out for a walk, remeber to put the stuff you wanted away" she called though the house as she ran back out side and started walking around....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 9:49 am

[[A few little tips for future reference.. Not trying to be critical, just thought I'd give you a little constructive criticism... Spell-check your post before you post it to make sure you didn't use the wrong word or misspell anything, to make your posts less confusing. When you use though your mean through. Also, you should Captitalize your words at the beginning of every sentence. And you might want to pick a different color for dialogue, it's hard to see on the white background.]]

Stumbling through the Village of Sunagakure, a tiny kitten navigated around the massive people crowding the streets. It had small, childish features, marking it as something of a newborn, with small ears, nose, and teeth, big grey eyes, and a brilliantly pink tongue. Its fur was a mottled white, brown, and black which spanned from the top of her head to his tail, leaving his feet and underside perfectly white. The kitten could also be known as Kidate, The White Panther. He was Ex-Akatsuki leader, X-ranked criminal, and was just back from tearing Konohagakure no Sato to pieces, and on his way back to Iwagakure. Though word of his massacre hadn't gotten out yet, he figured it was safer to travel in kitten form, so that no one recognized him from his Akatsuki days and decided to claim any blood oaths. As the kitten wandered through the village, it finally broke out of the crowd, only to find itself staring up at a young girl, maybe fifteen years of age. The girl was probably a genin with a day off, as she wasn't wearing her headband as far as he could see; but she had the air of a kunoichi about her, leading him to believe she wasn't just a common civilian. For some reason this girl intrigued him, and so he decided to follow behind the girl for a short while, remaining in kitten form.

---Jutsu in Use---

Name: Neko Henge no Jutsu - ((Domestic))Cat Transformation Technique
Element: None
Description: This technique allows Kidate to physically change himself into any domestic cat he chooses. While in this form he is able to communicate with other cats and gains their attributes. His senses are heightened even further, his balance increases, etc.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 4:43 pm

[ok, my spell check messes up sometimes, im really trying to improve my posts]

Labelisa kept walking until she was at a small oasis. She found this place while on a mission one night. Now she would sneak out at night or when ever she could. Labelisa smiled as she looked over the oasis. In it was a small pond, with Lilly pad and cat tails around it. Above and all around there was palm trees, with large leaves the form shad all around. Labelisa pulled off her boots and put them by a tree and walked over to the water, sitting down and putting her feet in. "ahhh" Labelisa said relaxing and leaning back "this is the life"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 5:10 pm

The kitten known as Kidate followed closely behind the small girl, who wore boots and a scarf in the desert. It was an odd thing, something that had definitely caused her to stick out of the crowd for Kidate. He liked oddities in the world, they made him feel much more welcome. As he paced behind her silently, he noticed that she didn't turn to him, or even really pay attention to his movements, so either she hadn't noticed him or she didn't care about a cute lonely kitten in the middle of the desert. Cats weren't exactly common-place in this parts. As she came upon an Oasis, Kidate let out a soft purr. She moved close to the small water resource, taking off her boots and sticking her feet in the water. At first Kidate had thought about drinking from the pool, but that had become out of the question. Instead, he pawed closer to her, taking refuge in the shade of a palm tree only inches from her. Curling up into a ball, he rested in the shade, purring softly.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 5:27 pm

Labelisa had her eyes closed at the moment, but she heard something moving near by and opened on eye. She almost gasped as she said the cutest kitten ever! "what is a kitten doing in suna?" She asked herself but shrugged it off and slowly reached out to pet the kitten. Labelisa smiled softly as she stroked it soft fur, it was like silk and cotton mixed together. "so soft" She whispered and smiled. Labelisa took off her scarf and tossed it next to her boots. "so why are you out here little kitty? are you lost or something?" Labelisa asked the kitten, as she went back to petting it, even though she knew she wouldnt get an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 5:39 pm

The kitten began to purr louder as the girl stroked him gently. His purring grew to an almost rumbling sound as she asked him a question. Suddenly, the Kitten rolled over and stared into the girl's eyes with his own big, gray orbs. In a puff of smoke the kitten disappeared. In its place was a man, middle-aged, in nothing but a pair of black sweat pants. His bare, pale, scarred and well-toned chest glistened with sweat. His hair was pure white, falling in every direction, shaggy as an animal's fur, with white cat ears poking out in the middle. Brilliant green eyes continued to stare at her, curious caring eyes stuck in a scarred, dark, dangerous face. The man was lying on his side, a white tail moving back and forth behind him. "I'm just passing through on my way to Iwagakure." He said in a deep, masculine voice.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 6:27 pm

Labelisa giglged when the kitten purred, but stoped when it started to be come a rumble. She tilted her head when the kitten turned and looked at her. Labelisa gasped and pulled her hand away when the puff of smoke appread "w-what the?" Labelisa said backing away. She stared at the man before her, taking his features. Labelisa blinked, she was speachless at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 11:19 pm

Kidate smiled up at the little girl from his position on the ground. He rested the side of his scruffy head on his arm, which was crooked at a right angle and set into the soft, cool sand. Bringing his lengthy legs up, his knees meeting his chest, he curled up so that he would fit in the small expanse of shade that the tree provided for him. "I call it 'Neko Henge'. It's a little trick I taught myself, good for espionage and avoiding attention." He explained to her, his fang-filled smile ever-present on his face.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 1:39 pm

Labelisa shook her head coming out of her stooper(its a word and its spelled right). "o-oh umm c-cool" She said going into her shy state quickly. "umm w-who are you?" she asked ciriously "and w-why where you d-discized as a c-cute kitten?" Labelisa asked agian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 5:17 pm

"Who am I? I'm a stranger and a friend, that's all you need to know. As for why I was a kitten.. Well let's just say people tend to like kittens more than they do myself." Kidate replied calmly, never removing his emerald gaze from her person. His snow white tail moved back and forth, forming waves in the sand as it traced a random pattern of its own accord.
Back to top Go down
labelisa

labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 7:48 pm

Labelisa tilted her head to the side and looked at him strangly "well can i atleast know your name, i have to call you comthing other then kitty" she smiled as she moved so she was on her knees, her legs flouded under her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 8:03 pm

Kidate tilted his head sideways for a moment. He wasn't technically a wanted man these days, but his name bore ominous ties, infamous ties, ties he would rather not bring about to a stranger; lest she run or attack him. So, he fell back to his fail-safe plan, the one he actually ended up using more often than his plan A. He was going to lie. "I go by many names, you may call me Shiro, Shiro Hyō." He said in a friendly tone, extending his hand to shake her own. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Kenkei Kasumi

Kenkei Kasumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 8:04 pm

[{ Is this still an Active Topic?}]
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 2:22 pm

(( Kenkei, either way, you're not allowed to rp until your application is finished))
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 4:30 pm

Titan happened to be at the oasis as well, when she spotted the kitten. He just smiled and looked at his replection until he heard some talking in the backround of his location. He turned his head over and saw the fellow Sand Village genin talking to a shadow. There's probably something in the shadow, and it doesn't sound good. I better go check it out. Lee then stood up and saw the creepy arm extend out toward her. He then concentrated on the area between the hand and the genin, so then the water from his small gourd came out and shot between the two, gripping onto the extended arm.
"Who are you and what are you doing here, you freak?" Lee asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 4:45 pm

Kidate scowled as a stream of water slipped itself around his wrist, wrapping tight. The sudden pressure jerked his appendage back a centimeter or so, soaking his wrist and making him quite angry. You see, Kidate is half human, but like any other cat, he hates water. The fact that he uses it occasionally in combat isn't really his choice, he doesn't like it but sometimes it's necessary. Anyway, back to what Kidate was going to do in reaction to this. Keeping his cool, he would turn his head toward the approaching man, hitting the ground with his free hand. Suddenly, a gale of wind erupted upward, sending sand into the air. The barrier of sand would absorb some of the water, disrupting the chakra flow through the rope of water and causing the part that was on Kidate's side of the little wall to fall to the ground, lifeless. The sand would fall again, and Kidate would stare calmly at the man.
"I'm no one of consequence, doing nothing of importance." Came his deep, rumbling voice, like the sound of rolling thunder, or possibly a jungle cat. He chose to ignore the insult, it didn't hurt him and he agreed with it, so there was no reason to bring it up.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 4:53 pm

Lee just stood there, but kept walking toward him and with the same stern look on his face that he had before. The sand came up and made the flash of water lifeless, but he didn't care, he could get more. "Well, No One of Consequence, what are you doing here for. Looks like you're up to something, and I don't like it," Lee replied back, keeping his stern looking facial expression. He kept walking until he told the genin to leave for the moment. After he did, he crossed his arms and stood in front of the man. Lee had no interest of moving from that spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 5:12 pm

Kidate only grinned, standing up from the comfortable shade. His bare, pale, heavily scarred and muscular chest glistened with sweat as he entered the light. Shimmering at her side were the two blades he carries at all times. "Need I have a reason to be right here right now? What if it was simply the whim of the universe?" He replied, that same smile stuck on his face. His gaze was fierce as a lion, and arrogant as nobility. Like his opposition, he had no interest in moving very far, at least not for a while longer. The affects of his Cat Nip pill were still there, though fading quickly.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 5:18 pm

Lee stood there with some sweat from the intense heat, so he took off his black, leather overcoat, revealing his cut sleeve T-shirt. Then, all of a sudden, his rainbow eyes changed colors from their old pattern. They turned a solid purple. He then looked at the swords and started to shrink them. "I don't think I want you holding those. In about 5 seconds, the only thing that they'll be good for using is a toothpick," Lee said as his arms went to his pockets and a giant hand made from the water gourd appeared and hung over his head. I don't like where this is going. This could get bad, He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 8:43 pm

Kidate's grin became a full feral smile. His fangs glistened as he stared down at the boy, who he had mistaken for a man. And easy mistake, after all, how many children would challenge someone of such frightening stature? His eyes fell to his blades, as they began to shrink. Instantly his clawed hand tore the seal of the top blade as he drew it, the blade glowing a brilliant silver. It grew to twelve feet, a massive two-handed sword capable of cleaving through seas of enemies. The blade began to shrink again, under the effects of the strange power the boy was using, but it would take twice as long now, and even then Kidate had far too many tricks up his sleeve to be even a bit anxious. He hovered over the boy-being more than a head taller- and purred slightly with amusement. The hand of liquid above the boy's head glittered in the sunlight, almost as brilliantly as Kidate's ever-beautiful Hayaigin.
"Don't go down this road, boy. I'll smear your corpse all over your precious village and clean it up with that gourd you've got there." Came the rumbling of thunder again, this time with a hint of bestial blood lust behind it.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 9:03 pm

Lee stood there and say the swords grow. At that point, he realized that it could take a while to use his kekei genaki, so his eyes returned to their normal rainbow colors. He then pulled out two swords and stood straight up. At this point, Lee's water then started to coat him in a suit of water. Then it began to thicked and arms extended as well as legs. Finally, the water then formed around the swords. When it was finished, the water had created a coat of thick water all around him. Then Lee got into his stance, while controlling the body. "I advise you, get away from here, or I'll make you." Lee replied. "If not, let's dance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 9:15 pm

Kida stared down at the boy with a look of utter disbelief. The child was insane. Especially if he thought that a simple coat of water could help him against a blade. Never-the-less, the boy wanted to play and Kida would let him do as such. Kidate stuck the massive blade in the sand, where it sat motionless, still in a world of movement. From Kidate's hands sprouted fountains of silvery metal, which would form into two katana, and solidify. He clamped his hands around the handles of these blades, feeling the soothingly cool touch of the metal. Though it had just been in liquid state, and it met the harsh glare of the sun, the metal didn't seem affected by heat at all, it was cold as death and bright as day. Kidate advanced, a spark of Raiton chakra flaring from his body, though harmless to anyone around him. When Kidate grew tense, he tended to expel random bursts of chakra, to calm himself. One blade came up at the boy's shoulder in a flash, the flat of the blade aimed for him so that it would sting but not afflict any real damage. The other swept for his feet, attempting to mess with his footing. Again he aimed no blades at the boy.
"Then dance you shall."
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 9:56 pm

As the man began to attack him, Lee just stood and calmly stated, "Bad mistake." As the blades reached the water, the water started absorbing the blades. As then did, the genin swung his arms and the coat of thick water followed his movement. As the blades were absorbed, 2 more arms grew from the coat, each weilding their own swords. Lee stated back, "I warned you to leave. I will warn you one last time, leave." As he said it, water within the groud, deep down in the desert started to rise. The oasis water started to move towards Lee as well. The coat started growing as the height now reached the height 13m tall, and continued to grow. Lee's coat was becoming an abnormally large creature and Lee was in the chest area, controlling it's movements. The other two swords were beginning to move because of the new arms' movement. They swords slashed down at the foe, "The chakra in me flows from my father," Lee states, "and that would be Modorokie Lee."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 10:11 pm

Kidate let out a chuckle as the silvery metal began to dissolve into the water, taking on a liquid form. The water the boy was controlling continued to grow further and further, until he was a massive creature, standing several meters tall. Kidate had made no effort to fight the coat as it absorbed his blade, it did exactly what it needed to. As the creature stood before him, a small cloud of silver could be seen within it, floating around. Kidate had successfully planted a weapon inside the beast, without even trying. The metal wasn't there to attack, however, he had a different plan for it. Pure water doesn't conduct electricity, and Kidate couldn't be sure that the water the boy was using wasn't completely pure, so he would fill the water with a mineral, making it just as conducive as any other water in the world. A burst of light would flash from his hand, as a whip lashed out at the massive creature, but not from the location Kidate had been standing in. No, Kidate had somehow placed himself above the creature, floating in the air directly over the boy in the center. Wind swirled around him, the nature of the technique he was using. The whip of lightning was point blank and deadly fast, no way a creature that big under the control of such a small boy could move fast enough to avoid it.
"Your father isn't important, boy. My chakra comes from me, that's where strength lies. Anyone else's chakra? That means nothing." He said to the boy as he watched his whip of Raiton sear through the air.

---Jutsu Used---

Name: Beast Tamer
Element: Lightning
Description:
This technique creates a stream of lightning chakra that can reach up to ten feet in length. The lightning chakra hovers in front of the user's hand, and follows the hand as it moves. Because of its length and following attribute, it can be used as a whip. If it makes contact
with an opponent it will stun them.

Name:Fuuton~ Houmen - Wind Style~Release
Type:Supplementary
Effect:
This is the basis of all wind techniques. A user who masters this skill is able to summon wind chakra at any time with ease. The basic gist of this jutsu is that they can now use wind-based jutsu. But they can also use this separately to create gusts of wind out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 4:03 pm

The beast was hit and literally imploded due to the great lightning strike. Although, despite the literal implosion, Lee had disappeared. The Lee that was within the beast had been shocked by the whip, but turned to a pit of water just before the beast had imploded. Lee was standing over at the oasis with his two kanatans in his hands. He had a small burn mark on his arm, but that was all. Looked to be nothing more than a rugburn. He then closed his eyes and water from all around started forming an environment of some sort around the field. Water came from the beast, deep within the ground, and the oasis to form it. Lee then looked back up at the man, "Now, you will be in my territory." Still in the process of forming, Lee charged at the man, replacing a katana of his with a kunai. Water would still be left over, but for now, Lee just charged at him.
--------------------------------
Name: Substitution Jutsu
Element: None
Description: This jutsu allows the user to have a nearby object take their place in the event of an unlikely or surprise attack.

Name: Environmental Cave Jutsu
Element: Water
Description: By focusing about half of Titan's water in his gourd, he is able to crate a cave of water from the surrounding environment for home field advantage. The only way to escape is to either find the exit or pierce through the water. The only thing is, the water barrier is pretty thin and can be sliced through with any decent attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Around Town (open to anyone)   Walking Around Town (open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Around Town (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next