Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:49 pm

" If you think i need protection from the likes of Pein, you are dreadfuly mistaken, and i dont care if you are that worried about your life, then go ahead... i wont stop you Ryu... but from this day forth, i will not refer to you as Ryu uchiha my sister, but as Ryu Ukiku, the traitor. I lived my life my way... I may have been forced to join akatsuki, but alteast had the guts to come up to naruto and tell him of my sins. I became a Jounin again." Minato said as he released Ryu's arm. " Remember Ryu... if you go with Pein, i will not hesitate to kill you. I would rather kill you than let your body be taken by that idiot." Minato said.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 2:01 pm

"Your wrong Minato..." she replied giving a slight smile, "Minato I almost got killed, by many people. I went to let them kill me, for the likes of you, I would give my body, and soul to you Minato." Ru replied and didn't hesitate to say that. Ryu has a slight tear coming from her eye, "And you never replied to when I was young, I talked to you, you never responded, and I said I loved you, and what?! No answer." Ryu said fiercly, "See, you tried to take care of me, but you looked away from my questions. And I never was going to stay, like you said. We have to move on in life without others." she said truthfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 2:09 pm

" Ryu... If thats what you felt, im sorry. I never thought it was neccesary for me to tell you that. But then again... " Minato said as he looked steadily at Ryu. " Ryu... i will not let your soul, your body.... be taken by Pein. I raised you from when you were 8. You are more than a sister to me... you are all my love manifested into human form... " Minato said as he looked into her eye's. " Letting you go is like breaking a large piece of my heart and throwing it away. Ryu... you have no idea of how much i have loved you. " Minato said, still his eye's steady as a rock.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 2:36 pm

Ryu looked at Minato then threw her arms around him, a hug. "Neither do I, I don't know how much I love you but now... I know..." she said and shut her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 3:01 pm

" Ryu... lets live this Brother-Sister moment to the max... cause we're bound to get into a fight again..." Minato said as he hugged her back. He noticed a good looking girl passing by... he signalled to her saying " This is my sister" and " Call me", while hugging Ryu. Then he turned his attention back to Ryu. " Ryu... about you and Kevin... " Minato said getting a little protective of his little sister.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 3:21 pm

"What about him...?" she responded giving him a face over her shoulder, a silly face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 3:29 pm

" Well... putting it bluntly... Do you like him ? " Minato asked her
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 3:38 pm

"Of course, don't you like anyone to love other than me?" she wondered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 3:50 pm

" I am from the Sasaki clan... i cannot endanger anyone by loving them... its a curse to all the Ninja of the Sasaki Clan " Minato explained. Clearly Ryu had no knowledge of his past.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 3:51 pm

"Oh, okay. But you broke through by loving me?" she wondered again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 4:10 pm

" You remember don't you... you said it yourself... i never answered back " Minato said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 4:12 pm

"I didn't mean that Minato, I was mad, when I get mad, I get bad comments..." Ryu said lifting his head up, "You did listen to me...." she said and kissed him on the forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 4:17 pm

" Eww... thats gross on a different level Dog Breath " Minato said as he made a stronge face ( Like narutoLying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 1188695442_naruto ) " Well... you get the point... for us Sasaki... its not possible to love someone in that sense " Minato told her
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 4:19 pm

"Well, I still love you." said Ryu laughing a little about Minato's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 4:23 pm

Minato made a peace sign with his fingers. " Well... alright... oh and by the way... you remember that orb i gave you... If you ever find yourself facing death... use that orb... its a gift from our Dad. I have one... now so do you " Minato said as he began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 4:26 pm

"Oh, our father?! I had a wolf..." she wondered aloud nodding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 4:28 pm

" No you dummy... thats a story dad cooked up with my mom. Our father's name was Agito Uchiha. He had married twice... first... with my mother, of the Sasaki Clan... then he had a second marrage... with your mother... of the Ukiku clan. But your mom died early... my mother was killed later." Minato explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 4:30 pm

"Oh..." she responded, "So he transformed into a wolf?!" she responded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 4:32 pm

" No.. he didn't transform into a wolf... he died a normal Human..." Minato explained again.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 4:37 pm

"Then whose my wolf father?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 4:47 pm

" No one... cmon brainiac... its isn't Rocket Science. Our Dad = Agito Uchiha. Your Mom = Renna Ukiku. My Mom = Sasume Sasaki. Got it now... and before you ask... your mom's the Ukiku." Minato said trying to get her to understand
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 8:08 pm

"But then who's the wolf that says he's my father, I mean, I do understand. But who would lie?" she pondered and asked.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 2:12 pm

((Sorry guys, was a little busy lately. I'll try to catch up on the posting.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2008, 5:49 am

Grr... that guys a fake then... " Minato said trying to get her to understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2