Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Empty
PostSubject: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:34 pm

Ryu sat in the shade and looked around with her back scraping against a tree, Ryu wondered if people will still think of her as a sannin that protects their village, other then a killer. She sat there still, she picked a senbon out of her pocket and stuck it carefully in her mouth, like Haku would have done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:35 pm

" That is not a good look for you Ryu " Minato said as he hung upside down from the tree. He snatched it from her... " Still down huh ? "
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:40 pm

"Of course I would, how would you feel if your village didn't know you were part of an extinct clan?!" Ryu yelled aloud, still with the senbon in her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:43 pm

" Maybe you forget, a Sannin you may be, but you're still my younger sister, and the only reason im not one yet is that i was forced to Join akatsuki but Ukon. So don't try shouting or ill beat you up, a brother to his sister " Minato said as he punched Ryu lightly on the head. " Dork... Let me tell you, dwelling in the past won't get you anything." He said to the Academy School Head.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:45 pm

"This is not the past, Minato. I'm thinking of now!" she yelled throwing the senbon to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:48 pm

" So... You're worried about what people think of you ? If thats true, then im ashamed to say im related to you " Minato said as he made a disgusted face.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:49 pm

"It's not that Minato!" she yelled at him as her eyes flickered black, pure black.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:52 pm

A shot of wind came by and Modorokie appeared from it. He had a new look on with his usual smile and stern face at one time. He had his hands in his pockets and looked down at Ryu and minato. "So, what's up guys?"
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:54 pm

Ryu looked at the ground, not letting him see her eyes, she was pure Uchiha. She didn't want him to see...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:57 pm

" Atleast thats one thing we have in common. We both hate the uchiha clan. But thats it." Minato said looking up. " Ryu, you know why i am so strong ? Its because I do not care what others think nor do i care what happens to me, i have people who i care for, and i have my dreams, its to achieve those dreams that i work so hard, day in and day out. " Minato said as he looked at her with eye's filled with anger.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 12:58 pm

"Don't look sad. So you are an uchiha, that means something. It means you have a gift. You know I can sense things, and I sense your sadness." Modorokie said in his soft voice as he squatted down onto the ground. "Is that what is bothering you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:01 pm

" No lee, you can't understand how she feels. I can. Even i wish i wan't an Uchiha." Minato said as he sat beside Ryu, putting his hand around her shoulder, comforting her.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:04 pm

Ryu still didn't look at him, she had two colors, and pure black.. She threw a senbon in front of Minato's feet, then her eyes flickered to green, "Partly," Ryu replied, "I'm thinking, I can't decide, and it's now I'm thinking about. I think about others, not only myself..." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:08 pm

"Listen, I know you don't like to be an uchiha. I can understand it, but think of this as an oppertunity. You have a special gift of the sharingan. You can make a difference. You can change things, both of you." he got back up and just looked at both of them with a concerned look. "like naruto. He didn't want to be a jinchuuriki, but he was one. it was a negative, but he was given a gift. He used that gift and became Hokage. Now look at him. He a tough ninja. This is called an oppertunity."
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:11 pm

"I guess...." Ryu pondered and stuck another senbon into her mouth again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:13 pm

" I can tell you're lying Ryu. If not for that, its not possible for you to be sad " Minato said. " All i can say is that im disgusted. I always tried to be good big brother to give you a good personality, even then, you still became... like this, and as for you Lee. You can never understand the pain to be an Uchiha. We are cursed, not blessed with the sharingan." Minato said getting serious for once.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:15 pm

"Well, i think that this is an oppertunity for the Uchiha Clan's change. Don't you think so?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:16 pm

"I'm not sas, nor thinking of my past, I'm thinking present, and future!!" Ryu snarled with the senbon still in her mouth, "It's all about you guys I think about, not myelf, you should respect that!!" she shouted again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:19 pm

" Frankly Ryu, no i don't. Even i care for you. When i fought Lee, i put my spirit on the line so i don't kill him. I let him attack my heart, nearly killing myself, so i could get rid of Ukon and save lee. I put my soul on the line, when i sealed Ukon in me." He said. Then he turned to lee " Do you know the reason why i hate the uchiha clan Lee ? " Minato asked him.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:22 pm

"No, i don't. I do not know." He said.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:23 pm

They're selfish... Ryu thought sighing and subsituting bahind Minato, "Maybe I will go with Pein, and I'll be glad from that..." Ryu said as her eyes flickered pure black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:30 pm

" Since the day i was born, i was told that i was superior to others because i was an Uchiha. My mother was of the Sasaki clan. So she was shunned and treated like an outcast. One day, my father didn't come home after the uchiha Clan meeting. We were worried. When we went there to get him, he was dead, on the floor. Just then, they ambushed me and my mother. She was defenseless. They killed her infront of me. They told me that i wasn't a Pure uchiha so i had to die as well. I killed each and everyone of them in a rage. Thiis is why i hate the Uchiha. I lost my mother and father because of them. " Minato recited his sad tale. Just then he noticed Ryu behind him. " You will do no such thing Ryu." Minato said in a cold voice as he grabbed Ryu in a grapple hold, holding a Kunai to her head. " Do not forget Ryu. You are stronger than me only by rank. You and i both know who is stronger." Minato said as he mantained his hold.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:33 pm

"It's my choice, Minato. You're not me..." she replied and released her hand from Minato.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:38 pm

" I am your elder brother... we may be step-siblings, but we never thought of it that way. Or i didn't atleast. So thats what i get in return for training you... taking care of you when you mom died, and still looking after you when we were orphaned. I earned to get you into the Academy. Putting my life on the line everyday so i could put food on the table. This is what i get sister ? A traitor ? " Minato asked her
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:42 pm

"Not a traitor, if I go with Pein, I'll likely be able to save my life and yours Minato, you know Ukon got me to... Minato, you need to understand my life here." she responded giving him a slight frown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]   Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lying in the Darkness [Private]-[Lee, Minato, Ryu]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next