Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lankor

lankor

Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu Empty
PostSubject: Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu   Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 5:26 pm

¤ A fan-fic based on a roleplaying thread from the old swedish rpg-site Naruto Dreamfic, between me and the Warsimon (with some appearances of Smartfiredragon).
¤ Translated from swedish, so english aint my native language so count with some bad gramar.
¤ Might as well put up a warning, considering lots of fighting and blood.
¤ Part 1 of 4, and if people seem intrested, I will translate the rest and put it up here also.
¤ Uchiha Kassatsu, Yamigakure (C) Warsimon.
¤ Kinnoujou Shinobu, Kinnoujou Kinsen (C) BlackDawn
¤ Sokkenai Reitsu, Kinnoujou Kemuri (C) Lankor
¤ World of Naruto (C) Kishimoto
¤ Read and enjoy.

It was late afternoon in Yami, as any day in which the threat of extermination and mass murder was like a deadly shadow over the village. Yes, never could the village hidden in the darkness find peace despite their young leaders effort to chase away those dark clouds over the village and give it a bright future instead.
The day had started so well for Kubou Shugei, so well that he could not help thinking that it must be a dream. He had recently proposed to his girlfriend and she said yes, he recently got the rank of Tokubetsu Jounin for his knowledge in coding and received a wage increase through it, he had been lucky to get a nice house where he could settle down with his future wife.
"Shugei-san, can you not stop grinning like an idiot?" Tokka asked irritably, who was a surly man and irritated by the joy of the principle beamed from Shugei.
"Haha, sorry Tokka-san, but I can not help but smile!" laughed the other, while the laughter infected Fune and Kobune. The four were the small guard at the gate toward the Yami, and it was Shugei's last such job as he would have completely different now because of his new rank.
The quartet of guards continued their bickering and discussions, as they always did in the absence of another, until Fune suddenly interrupted them and nodded along the ravine where a figure moving towards them. It was a tall man dressed in a black suit and cloak with a hood that concealed his face and Shugei immediately felt concern for the whole thing. But he was alert and he had his job to do and stepped forward with a tight grip around his naginata.
"Halt in Yamigakure's name, who---" began Shugei but fell silent when the man suddenly stood before the gate behind the guards. Quickly they turned to staring at the man. What had happened.
"You should not move around so much ~" laughed the man slightly and turned around and red eyes flashed under the hood against them and Shugei realized immediately what it was. Sharingan.
No, something worse.
"Mangeky ---" Suddenly the four men fell, cut in perfect pieces, while the man in black put his hands against the swords in his belt. A flicker and then a light clicking sound when he put back the swords and the massive iron gate fell into heavy pieces as he slid into the village, towards Yamikagen's office. Yami Yami Yami ~

In his office sat Reitsu and read a report. He was a young man with a serious face and cold iceblue eyes and stark white hair, wearing a white samuraj armour with silver decoration. The most notorious thing about Sokkenai Reitsu though was that his left arm was missing from the elbow, a prof of those horrors he had survived before. At the time, the blond Yuurei sat at a small desk and wrote in a letter, while Shinobu stood silently and waited for Reitsu would be finished so they could go out on one of the walks they had the habit to take in the afternoon. Both Yuurei and Shinobu where strong willed womens, that rarely went well together. But for the peace they played nice girls.
Yes, it was a quiet day just in the small office, in the tiny Yami.
But again would the very core of darkness threaten Yami, as was seen when the door opened and Kinsen piled in with a large bleeding wound in the side. But even though it could be something was wrong with her, and it was not wound as her blank eyes.
"Reitsu, I challenge you. Do you assume the challenge of Yami's fate?" she said with a monotom voice before she collapsed with Shinobu quickly at her cousin's side. There must be some kind of genjutsu that affected her, but Shinobu could not say what for.
"Kinsen-san." she murmured, and lightly shaked the woman while Yuurei quickly arrived to help stop the bleeding, it was a nasty wound she had received. While Reitsu walked past them and out the door, dressed in his white armor with silver details and katanan at his side.
"Wait here." said he, coldly, without looking towards the other and Shinobu could not help but stare at his back. He looked over his shoulder at the woman in question, and in the ice-blue eyes were not the feelings he held for her, but it was the gaze of Yami's young but yet powerfull leader. "Shinobu, stay away from the battle."
"You can not force me, Yamikage-sama." she replied with as much to her own profession that he himself, even if they had ties to one another out of the ordinary.
"That's an order. Watch over Kinsen-san." he said, his eyes became more intense and was actually so Shinobu stiffen. She had never seen anything like it and she did not realize before a little later he was gone, he'd frozen her with a glance.

Although the young leader of Yami had only one arm and was more samurai in a world of shinobis you could not mistake him at this stage was more dangerous than any samurai and shinobi.
"Who are you to get into the Yami and perform the atrocities against my people." he said with a cold that actually affect the air around him when he saw the figure in black who stood calmly, although he was surrounded by a dozen of Yami's shinobis. "Tell mer your name before I strike you down."
While Reitsu step foreward to the man who bowed and pulled off his hood and they cursed the eyes of bloodiest red met the eyes of the coldest blue. The man face was pale, once gorgeous but now covered in blood and smile beyond crazy with the long black hair in a bloody mess.
"You recognize me, Reitsu. I've cheated death, and you some times ~" laughed the man and the young leader in the white armor clenched his fist before he said it loud and with so much contempt that they could not believe it was Reitsu who spoke.
"Uchiha Kassatsu..."
Although it appeared the man called Kassatsu did not take any great notice of it but saw grinning against the icetower as you could see from anywhere in the Yami.
"Oh, is he still here?" An easy arrogant laughter was heard from Uchiha before he again saw the Reitsu. "But enough about that, I have a suggestion ~"
"I do not negotiate with people like you." was the icy response while Kassatsu raised a long pale fingers.
"Ah, did not so hasty. I just want to fight a bit against you. A real battle and determine Yami's fate and leadership. Sure, it sounds interesting." he said with amusement, and held up his hand before Reitsu could say anything. "Do not say no, because you do I promise that your woman will not survive ~"
Reitsu froze and turned around and looked towards his house where Kinsen stood at the door with a kunai against Shinobu's neck. Their eyes met, and it was clear what she told him. But there was nothing he could accept. Never.
"By the way, why do not you drop out Ashigaru-san? That would be fun." Kassatsu laughed and changed radically topic just because he had waited in like five whole seconds and was bored to death already. When Reitsu turned and faced Kassatsu's gaze was no emotion except about how disgusted he was by the mans very existence. Much like with Ashigaru, they were of the same scrap.
"Do you really think you can duel and take the title of Yamikage? Possibly in Ashigaru's time, but there are times that are forgotten. I will choose my successor. And not only do you kill those of my people, but you threaten even the person most important for me. For someone like you there is no place even in hell. " he said, and the surrounding shinobis was actually forced to shy away from Reitsu when he stepped foreward when frost formed on the ground around him, when ice-chakra built up inside him. The only one who did not move was Kassatsu who retained his arrogant smile on the thin lips.
"And never will I let the tower of ice fall, for not only do it keeps the Ashigaru inprisoned, but there also lies one of Yami's greatest heroes."
A snort was heard from Kassatsu while he listened to the nonsense from Reitsu.
"This is Yami, no one will ever see you as a true leader and as soon as you show yourself weak, they will try to overthrow you, just as you did to Ashigaru." he said, and laughed aloud.
"I have chosen to trust and have fate in Yami's people, as they have chosen to trust and have fate in me." was the cold reply from Reitsu when Kassatsu started walking toward the other and laid their hands on their swords. It was all in a death situation now, and they both stopped and looked at each other.
"No one interferes in this battle." Reitsu said coldly and put his only hand against his katana. Despite the icy anger that haunted him now, he never lost the vision of what was important to him.

Suddenly Kassatsu pulled his two Katanas and threw them up in the air while it attracted Reitsu's eyes on just one hundredth of a second, but it was enough to allow Kassatsu perform a ninjutsu at a rate that was almost on par with the ninjutsu-master Tatami Iwashi.
Katona: Hidama no Jutsu [Fire Element: Fireball Technique]
Suddenly a fireball flew against Reitsu who dazzled with his own sword technique and cut the fireball in two so it passed by him, but Kassatsu was already gone. The whistling sound of the blades made him quickly look up and suddenly fend off the two blades while Kassatsu laughed easily, and put one foot against Reitsu's shoulder and pushed him backward, and an identical ball of fire went against Reitsu who disappeared in the flames of fire.
Hyoton: Kusari Tousou [Ice Element: Chains of Frostbite]
From the fire suddenly four chains of ice flew towards Kassatsu, which he grinning shattered with perfect sword arts. Such techniques was nothing for him to parry or avoid, he had overestimated that Yamikagen a bit?
It was only barely he managed to fend off a deadly strike, which came against his back, but sent Kassatsu with a bang into a wall while Reitsu landed quietly on the ground and looked toward Kassatsu who first appeared to have fainted. But it did not take many seconds before a laugh came from him.
"It seems we have to raise the level a bit!" he said loudly and his eyes sought out one of the many cliffs around the Yami, and suddenly it began to crack before the big boulder fell on the village, but suddenly they were gone to show up only about ten feet above Reitsu. "Think not that I am of the same grain as that Bitou ~"
The arrogant smile recurred in his face as the huge boulders fell to crush the young leader of Yami who stood calmly left. Instead of avoiding, he put his katana slowly towards the ground, touched lightly with the tip of his katana.
No more need to suffer in Yami, not because of him.
Muhyou: Miyabiyaka no Hanaoki [Silver Frost: Grace Full Flower Tree]
Suddenly there was a huge tree of ice which has nested in the huge stones and the whole tree sparkles with ice while Reitsu stood quietly and looked coldly against Kassatsu. Muhyou belonged to a special technique he developed and can be used only by the unique ice-element his family possessed.
"A grain is a grain, how you look at it." he said, and threw out katanan and the tree of ice behind him broke up with something that could resemble snow, and even the stone that was caught in it was turn to pure snow.
Suddenly, a swift movement of a man who was moving towards Kassatsu, and you could see that it was Kinsens younger brother Kemuri who came around a corner with a grim face and I threw a handful kunais and shurikens against Kassatsu. Kemuri could not remain quiet any longer, he had to try to kill the bastard while Reitsu kept him occupied, and he knew that all the kunai was in deadly accuracy from this distance.
But it did not hit Kassatsu.
But instead Reitsu had responded and stood in the way and parried them, except one which was hidden in the shadow of another kunai and hit Reitsu in the shoulder, right at the gap of the armor. Really got damn unlucky.
"Reitsu-sama, what do you do!?" exclaimed Kemuri but froze when he saw his gaze from the leader who was younger than Kemuri himself and a laugh was heard from Kassatsu.
"I'm glad Reitsu is such an honorable warrior. If someone else is interfering us, the woman dies ~" said Kassatsu who stood up while Reitsu turned to meet his gaze.
"Kemuri-san, I beg you, dont interfere. It is sustainable still need rest at last." he said and gave the cryptic answer to Kemuri could understand. Help Shinobu. "And be sure to evacuate everyone from the center, a silvery blizzard comes."
Kemuri understood what Reitsu said, with both of his sentences. He had acted without thought of what Reitsu actually tried to do and Kemuri felt stupid for not trusting him.
"I understand Reitsu-sama. Please dont die." he murmured and turned his back to immediately discontinue the order that already began to be enforced and the place was evacuated while Kemuri and sat down to try to carry out its mission in the best manner.
Slowly Reitsu pulled out the kunai in his shoulder and looked Kassatsu while he threw the bloody tool to the ground. He wasted no words to the Uchiha but cut rather quickly with the sword.
Hyoton: Kanpa no Jutsu [Ice Element: Icewave Technique]
A wave of ice flew against Kassatsu who laughed and pointed to his eyes.
"You seem to forget what powers I possess. Do not forget the ice big weakness Reitsu, fire!" he laughed and breathed out fire that met the wave of ice.
Amaterasu ~
The fire became suddenly black and the wave of ice broke up and vaporized before the fire continued relentlessly against Reitsu.

[To be continued]
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu   Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 8:49 pm

Interesting story... +1
Back to top Go down
lankor

lankor

PostSubject: Re: Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu   Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 3:09 am

Good to know somebody finds it that way. : )
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank

PostSubject: Re: Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu   Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 3:24 am

Cool Story Bro
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank

PostSubject: Re: Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu   Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 9:37 am

Oh come on, Revy. That quote is getting old, try a different one. :P
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank

PostSubject: Re: Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu   Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 8:42 pm

Cool Story Bro, Tell It Again.

Spoiler:

Cool Story Bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu   Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash: Nidaime Yamikage VS Uchiha Kassatsu
Page 1 of 1