Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~ Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~ Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~ Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~ Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~ Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~ Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~ Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~ Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~ Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Mist

Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~ Empty
PostSubject: Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~   Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~ Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 12:03 pm

Naruto the Mobie 1: ninja Clash in the Land of Snow came on last night and very early this morning at midnight to 2 and last night was 9 to 11 PM. If you missed it, this video/movie is avaible to watch, not broken.
http://narutome.com/naruto-the-movie-ninja-clash-in-the-land-of-snow

My favorite part in this movie..PLUS I RECORDED IT THIS TIME!! GONNA WATCH IT AGAIN TODAY!!!!!!! HE HE HE HE
Okay, back to mt favorite part of the movie was the Naruto accidently.."kick-ass Kakashi when he was in disguise." like Cody said. Uhm, i meant itazuk...?
and the flashback scene when Kakashi was taking Koyuki away out of the battlefeild when Doto atacked. Its interesting to see him there he looks..like 14 but it says 10 years and he was 16 or 17 though. Okay, that was a big conflict. =D
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-world.speedyforum.com/forum.htm
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~   Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~ Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 1:01 pm

Best part was the Rasengan that Naruto used. :P

Rainbow Rasengan FTW!

Flung Doto into one of the rainbow glaciers and killed him all the same. xD

Zane-kun. ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~   Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~ Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 1:11 pm

That is my second favorie but i still like that flashback, i was keep rwinding a=back and forth for like 5 hours almost just watching him and hearing him wwhen he's in that wagon with the dogs pulling it..doggy sled. =D
I still think the funniest part was that Naruto kick-ass Kakashi. HAHAHA I so was watching that scene again..like 80 times....
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-world.speedyforum.com/forum.htm
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~   Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~ Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 2:46 pm

i like the rainbow Rasengan, its seems very powerful. Mmm, an S-rank jutsu i say because he was able to kill Doto jsut with his new version of Chakra armor even if regular jutsus should not have effects on the armor but leaves small scratches...eh.
And yea, The Kakashi..thing is creepy me out. Why is everything kakashi does creeps me out?
Am i allergic to Kakashi or something??! O_O -_______- Aaah, not funny! Kakashi is my second favorite character and when that he creeps me out to make me put him the bottom of my favorite character list? =( =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~   Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto the Movie 1: Ninja Clash in the Land Of Snow ~TV~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: