Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]

Go down 
+3
Naizu Nimakee
Dalliance
Lord Vizer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]   Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 8:10 pm

(Ok Gen...you made your point. For annoying me further I'll just take the auto-hit.)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]   Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 8:15 pm

OOC: Its called obeying the rules and as a staff member, you should not have this attitude.

You would need to merge with samehada in order to absorb via contact or touch the person for a certain period of time.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]   Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 9:39 pm

(Edited..so continued)
Back to top Go down
Lacrimosa
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lacrimosa

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]   Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 3:56 am

Dalliance wrote:
((Sorry, my laptop is dead and I hadn't had the time or opportunity to get to a computer so far.))

((I"m sorry for the ugliness of this post. I don't have time to post something good. Also, because of studies and computer issues, understand that I won't be able to respond immediately to your posts, Naizu and Vizer. Have patience, it has surely happened to you, too.))

Looks like you, Vizer, are ignorant, aren't you? I told you I had problems, and your claiming the auto-hit shows disrespect towards me and my situation. If you had a problem like mine, I would surely understand you and justify your absence. I don't agree with this auto-hit; it's unfair.

This is my other account, btw.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]   Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 7:21 pm

(No disrespect...but I also have priorities as well..with me not being able to use my laptop soon because this dragged for a bit. I'm in the stages of moving out of college. And I got a bit irate that it dragged to my finals time. But I wasn't completely an asswhole about it..all I did initially was take a little bit of chakra. But Gen's complaining forced me to take the full hit.)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]   Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 8:37 pm

(I just need to know whats going on now, we all have circumstances that prevent us from posting. The thing is that we do have to honor the timing that we give once we say that we'll post at X time, otherwise we are susceptible to topic voids as well as auto hits, post skips, etc. From here on, we need a timing on when you're gonna post and if you don't we "CAN" auto hit. I usually wont unless it gets unbelievably overdue, as its beginning to be at this current stage. We need to proceed with this Miya, though I don't want to kill off your character through auto hitting. You need to either post something just to keep things moving and avoid being hit, or have someone else post in your place as Ralia).
Back to top Go down
Lacrimosa
Chuunin
Chuunin
Lacrimosa

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]   Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 11:21 am

[What if we postpone the fight until the summer holidays begin? As I can see, all three (or two) of us are stressed right now with studies, so just postpone it?]
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]   Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 3:54 pm

(My summer just started...sooner or later I have to move to close Iowa...not gonna be a pleasant time..but I'm not sure when that'll be and I'd rather continue this before that happens.)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]   Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 4:59 pm

((I'm typically ready to post unless emergencies emerge, I also feel the need to proceed with this fight.))
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Oboro

Shinichi Oboro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]   Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 12:28 am

(Ok what gives now. I'm about to call an auto-capture in a few)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]   Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 8:20 pm

((I'm allowing 72 hrs for an absence or topic post otherwise auto hit will be allowed)).
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]   Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 10:02 pm

OOC: You can not make a ruling, Naizu...
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]   Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 11:09 pm

((1. As it regards to the to the topic, the individuals that await post do have the ability to accept there capabilities of auto-whatever when a topic becomes due for post. We have been overly lenient with her tardy post so Vizer has all rights to take the auto hit, I was just giving more time.))
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]   Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 12:34 pm

((Now taking care of a long overdue topic.))

Lord Vizer had finally purged the Stone village of its annoyance to his rule. The Tsuchikage lay dead, floating face down in the water. And another of the more powerful ninja here was taken care of by his blade. With the help of the previous Mizukage Naizu Nimakee. The Stone village was only moments away from being taken. But there were more then enough Shinobi still alive to protect their village. These particular ninja were still going to protect their home even if it seemed as it if was doomed.

Kyogi had no problem with people running to their death. He welcomed it. The Akatsuki Leader's hands blurred as the made a few handsigns. He yelled, "Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Fifteen identical Vizers appeared on the water as the real one rose to the top of it. The mass shadow clone technique he didn't use at all really. But he with him and the Naizu being surrounded greatly. He though a few more of him wouldn't hurt.

He sent them out to do battle with the remaining Iwagakure Shinobi. His clones did battle with them and were doing well, his ninja skills being matched by others was rare at that. But it still seemed there were a lot more to comfort. As three Jounin by the looks and an ANBU ranked ninja position themselves above him on nearby buildings. They said naught a word. As they were battle hardened it seemed. Saying a single word could get you killed. He put Samehada back on his back. He didn't need it anymore, not to fight these ninja here.

Though he still wouldn't underestimate them. Two Jounin struck at once going with the melee option. While the other two throw Kunai from other angles. It seemed like a good plan. Vizer would have went with it as well if his clones weren't busy killing the rest of the ninja. They were fast, on point, and direct. As suspected of the more powerful ninja, however Kyogi Domo had been powerful for many years in that same manner. He had experienced that out-rivaled the four around him. He threw his hands out and screamed. Fire exploded in all directions as gigantic sphere of fire formed around the ninjas. It was to fast and to unpredicted to catch. It was almost in an instant. The area charred greatly even the water was boiling around him but at reformed after the explosion. The fire sphere had taken the shinobi that were surrounding him. Similar explosions around the village as the people and its Shinobi were killed. Finally his clones disappeared and he knew the job was done. Iwa was destroyed.

-------

Multiple Shadow Clone Technique • [Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu]
Ninjutsu, Kinjutsu, General, Supplementary, A Rank
Description: This jutsu is even more powerful then the Kage Bunshin ability, because the Tajuuu Kage Bunshin literally means Multiple Shadow Clones. The user can create multiple shadow clones, using less chakra needed then in the regular Kage Bunshin. All of them being able to attack, and do the same things the user can. However when struck, they will burst into smoke. The clone conditions are exactly the same as in Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, except no extra chakra may be granted to them.

Name: Elemental Fury
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: All
Description: This a technique created by Kyogi. With seals on his right leg, left leg, right hand, and left hand, Kyogi can fight using his elemental affinities without handseals. Either choosing to use either of his affinities, such as fire. With a snap of his fingers he can send a wave of fire in its wake, or using a super additive . With water he can send jets of water able to cut through rock, or using his immense chakra able to generate enough water summon a dome or a gigantic dome (covering little over half a mile), with lightning Kyogi can direct with the points of his fingers lightning bolts able to burn and paralyze an enemy. With enough concentration he can create any sort of attack within the prowess of his abilities, to a torrent of destructive lightning, to channeling an enemies lightning against them.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]   Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 1:32 pm

OOC: Tajuu Kage Bunshin has been banned since last month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]   Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infiltrating the Stone [Part 2]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2