Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Building a Greenhouse Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Building a Greenhouse Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Building a Greenhouse Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Building a Greenhouse Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Building a Greenhouse Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Building a Greenhouse Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Building a Greenhouse Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Building a Greenhouse Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Building a Greenhouse Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Building a Greenhouse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamura

Yamura

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Building a Greenhouse Empty
PostSubject: Building a Greenhouse   Building a Greenhouse Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 1:55 am

Yamura took a step out of the Tsuchikage's office and took a long look of the road ahead. He thought about kirigakure and his old home. He felt somewhat depressed at the thought of almost everyone from his village being either dead or just gone. His right hand tapped his hood and the shroud covering his face disappeared, revealing his face. Looking down the street he saw the spot where they would have to begin construction. He pulled off his hood and put his right hand into his robe. A few seconds later his hand emerged holding his bubble blower. This bubble blower had been passed down by the jinchuriki of the rokubi for generations. He didn't know how old it was but it was definitely an aged piece of metal, though that wasn't that hard to tell due to the thin layer of rust covering the surface. Yamura placed the rod to his mouth and blew. A large bubble began to emerge until it grew large enough to hold him. He stepped inside and the bubble started to float off the ground in the direction of the building site.
He had already thought of a design for the greenhouse. It consisted of a cube like structure made of glass,wood, and plastic. After a few minutes he reached the construction site and began to float down all the while noticing the construction workers having problems getting the wood to the roof of the building. The base of the greenhouse had already been built, all that was needed was the roof and the glass. He landed and stepped out of his bubble and began to send it over to the stacks of wood. The bubble surrounded the wood and brought it up to the roof of the building setting it down next to the waiting workers. They began to start building the roof while Yamura started to put glass in the open areas. He could lace the glass in himself while his bubble brought the glass to the other workers for the upper areas. After working for a few hours the greenhouse was finished. He brought a few plants in his arms and a few in his bubble and placed them onto the tables in the greenhouse. Satisfied with a job well down Yamura returned to his bubble and floated off to get his reward.

Jutsus used:
Name: Floating Bubble
Element: Bubble
Description:Yamaru creates a single, particularly large bubble with his bubble-blower and quickly jumps inside. Under his command, the bubble will take him wherever he wishes. It's seemingly very capable of both traveling very long distances and floating rather high into the air with no apparent risk of popping. Utakata can also make the bubble camouflage to hide from anyone who's after him. As seen in the previews, where he appears carrying an unconscious Hotaru under his arm and inside the giant bubble, Utakata is able to take people with him via this technique. In this jutsu's second appearance, smaller bubbles were seen floating casually alongside it, whereas the first time it was shown, it was just the one bubble.

(since my kage is inactive i want an admin to approve this. Man i ramble to much i'm to Rusty) :o
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Building a Greenhouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building a Greenhouse   Building a Greenhouse Icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 11:01 am

Mission Topic APPROVED & LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

Building a Greenhouse
Page 1 of 1