Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Empty
PostSubject: A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules.   A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 4:55 am

I want my character to progress along the lines of Shikamaru and Naruto... lots of hyjinks along the way... but still a logical progression from Academy student to Special Jonin.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules.   A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 5:13 am

I want my character to screw with other people and be remembered as someone whom no one knows what he's thinking. Also, I would like him to help characters with their main plans as long as he get something out of it.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules.   A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 7:41 am

whats your characters core jutsu? the thing unique about your character that he is mostly known for?
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules.   A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 7:47 pm

My character doesn't operate on jutsu. It's the multiple acts that he is known for. It's better to be known for several things than just one large act.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules.   A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 9:11 pm

All your abilities would have to branch out from somewhere... or it wouldnt be so naruto'ish...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules.   A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 12:34 am

It doesn't matter if it's naruto-ish. what matters is that it's your character and has to have some sort of individuality. If it isn't your character and your ideas, then it could be a pile of trash with a name.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules.   A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 12:54 am

There is that... but usually, a naruto character would have one distinct jutsu that defines that character... Just thought you had one.

Is there a solid story line for Naruto-X yet?
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules.   A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 1:14 am

If there is, I haven't seen it yet. any who, random question: I wonder if I can get good toner online....
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules.   A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 2:08 am

random thought: I wish the office gets on buying my scanner soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules.   A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A discussion about what you want your character to be, regardless of the rules.
Page 1 of 1