Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

When Are You On?[discussion]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

When Are You On?[discussion] Empty
PostSubject: When Are You On?[discussion]   When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 1:03 pm

I made this section for people to post when their usually on naruto x so more people can get on at the same time which will mean everyone will have more to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Are You On?[discussion]   When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 3:03 pm

ill be online in the morning or at 4:00 pm
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: When Are You On?[discussion]   When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 3:10 pm

i'm on mostly, site-wise, between 12:30 a.m. (3:00 p.m. my time)-6:00 a.m. (8:30 p.m. my time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Are You On?[discussion]   When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 6:37 pm

I am mostly on after school around 3:30 my time and on the weekend. since school is out i will be on at random times throughout the day but definatly in the evening
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Are You On?[discussion]   When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 8:28 pm

Im usually online at about 3:20 5:00 and 7:00 central times
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: When Are You On?[discussion]   When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 12:58 pm

By the way Kitaro, you are the new temperary Academy Teacher. You now how I was teaching you, when you were a Academy Student, well your going to be teaching Tinis, while I'm gone. When I get back monday, Tinis will gradute from the Academy. Which means, She be promoted to Genin.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: When Are You On?[discussion]   When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 4:23 pm

By the way im on anytime after 4p.m (my time)which is 8p.m (the sites time) on schooldays and anytime on weekends e.t.c

p.s i never log off so if u see my name at the bottom of the homepage that doesn't mean im on..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Are You On?[discussion]   When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 4:51 pm

Oh thanks naruto I feel kinda honored to be teaching in your place its a wierd feeling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Are You On?[discussion]   When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 8:40 pm

cool Kitaro you got a job. hehe teachers salary though. (jk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Are You On?[discussion]   When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 11:07 am

:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: When Are You On?[discussion]   When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 9:12 pm

k, this ought to help no wen we all r on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Are You On?[discussion]   When Are You On?[discussion] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Are You On?[discussion]
Page 1 of 1