Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
my character~ sory for bad english Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
my character~ sory for bad english Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
my character~ sory for bad english Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
my character~ sory for bad english Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
my character~ sory for bad english Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
my character~ sory for bad english Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
my character~ sory for bad english Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
my character~ sory for bad english Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
my character~ sory for bad english Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

my character~ sory for bad english

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mushijazi

mushijazi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

my character~ sory for bad english Empty
PostSubject: my character~ sory for bad english   my character~ sory for bad english Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 5:17 pm

Name:Dewi Mushijazi

Nickname/Alias:Mushi,Jazi

Weight:70 kg
Height:6 feet

Appearance:my character~ sory for bad english 154358_1555351996667_1021213833_31206421_4281398_n

Clothing:just as same as the forth hokage,only the color is black & red(fire pattern)

Personality:very calm and never panic in battle, smile always.. very nice to people but when he get angry, theres a rumor says that he unleashed a large amount of rainbow chakra and destroy 2/3 of a single village. very sensitive specially about friend~ he is very protective and supportive~ his power is even stronger when its about protecting his friends~ oh ya hes friendly too~ when in battle, hes very rarely to talk and just calm and steady still~ honestly.... he hates to fight so much~

~Clan Information~

Clan Name:Dewi

Kekkei Genkai:Dewi clan is very unique clan cause they can manipulate diamond. special about this clan is the shinobi can store a very large amount of cakra. theres a rumor about the clan that their amount of chakra is even larger than tailed beast. the most beautiful is their rainbow colored chakra.

Clan Symbol:my character~ sory for bad english Tribal-Angel-Wing-Tattoos

Clan History:theres no one that knows where is the actual place of the clan village and they just know the vllage name only, hidden village of Likas. the Dewi is very rarely to see cause they dont want to expose themselves to public accept Mushijazi. so, no one knows so much about this clan.

Ability Summary:can manipulate Diamond, uses a rainbow colored chakra~

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification: Gennin
Letter Rank:C

Village:HVL Konoha

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty:ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity:Diamond

Special Characteristics: can create any type of weapon by using diamond~
~Jutsu~

Name:Daiyamondo Bunshin no Jutsu -Diamond Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description:Daiyamondo Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja of Dewi clan learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja out of Diamond. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse

Name: Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking
Type: N/A
Description: A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water

Name: Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing
Type: N/A
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed

Name: Kai - Release
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Name: Chakura Kaijo - unlock chakra seal
Elament: N/A
Description: jutsu that taught by his father to unlock the seal on his left hand. after unlocking, the seal will automatically lock by itself while the chakra regen.

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story:
Birth Ark:his mother died when she gave birth Mushijazi because of his strong chakra coming out of his body that cant be control by him, because of that incident, his father sealed his chakra in his left hand for his later use. this sealed can be unlock by rainbow chakra only cause that sealed within is also rainbow chakra. and also, needed the blood of the user to unlock. its more like the summoning jutsu but its to unlock the chakra seal~
Academy Ark:when hes still at the academy, he had saved his village from the vicious attacks being named Shukaku,and after that event he was appointed as a potential Kage for his Village.
Genin Ark:none
Chunnin Ark:none
Jounin Ark:none

Roleplay Sample:
a walk in the village to take some fresh air with a calm face while thinking about the nature and his friends.while on the way to the lake, Mushijazi discovered some children are fighting over a diamond they found in the lake. "noisy about what you people?". a girl said "they want to take the diamond from me" Mushijazi laughed and said "you all go grab a stone each and give it to me" all the boy is doing what Mushijazi point. and he was simply using diamond transforming jutsu to change all the stones into diamond then he give it to all the children each."thanks sir, youre so kind" Mushijazi laughed and say"young man, fighting each other cannot solve a thing. specially with your friends" then he walk away. but a boy hold his left hand" theres a mark on your hands, it must be your power to fight your enemies right? you look strong". Mushijazi somber moment "kid, you know, this power that kill my mother when she gave birth to me, and my power is not to fight my enemies." the boy wondering "then, what is your power for?? what makes you so strong?" Mushijazi laughed and smile "kid, my power only used to protect my friends, and the one that make me become stronger is...... friends" and with the breeze, Mushijazi walk away.

Last edited by mushijazi on Wed 08 Dec 2010, 5:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

PostSubject: Re: my character~ sory for bad english   my character~ sory for bad english Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 8:36 am

Um, there is already a clan that can create/manipulate diamond. I'm afraid you'll have to ask for their permission to join their clan, or make another clan.
Back to top Go down
mushijazi

mushijazi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: my character~ sory for bad english   my character~ sory for bad english Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 9:16 am

i see~ ok~
Back to top Go down
mushijazi

mushijazi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: my character~ sory for bad english   my character~ sory for bad english Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 9:34 am

oh yea~~ where can i find that clan??
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: my character~ sory for bad english   my character~ sory for bad english Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 3:29 am

Oh, sorry. I thought there was one, but there isn't. You can go ahead

Quote :
store a large amount of chakra in their body

I don't see how this has anything to do with your clan; Remove it.

Quote :
his large amount of chakra is sealed within his left arm for later use

Remove that, too

Quote :
Name:diamond transforming jutsu (kongou-Daiyamondo henkan no jutsu)
Element:Diamond
Description:an extreme level jutsu that transform anything the user hold as hard as diamond and can even harden the user's own physical body into diamond. the diamond is harder than every material in the world. but there is the weakness, even if the diamond is harder than everything else, it doesn't really mean everything, the diamond can be destroyed by diamond itself. and also, it uses a lot amount of chakra.

Genin can't have S ranked jutsu, so please remove it.

Also, your history should be a bit longer as well as the clothing. Just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: my character~ sory for bad english   my character~ sory for bad english Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 8:36 am

Post your clan in the creations section, it has to be approved there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my character~ sory for bad english   my character~ sory for bad english Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my character~ sory for bad english
Page 1 of 1