Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Empty
PostSubject: A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join)   A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 1:24 pm

Ki stayed in the shadows of one of the caves along the sand village. He usually did this every month to check on the money that he had stored along there, making sure that the casings and traps were still intact and reinforcing the protections two-fold. After that, he put his money in another casing. There was a certain order that they had to be opend and at a certain time. If you were even a second off, you would die by the traps that would be set off.

He layed down on the lip f the cave, his monk robe making him look like he was apart of the sandy rock. Though the rest of him stood out. White against yellow was not a good combination. " The strong bull gave way, and the smart wolf turned prey, the quick bird witnessed their fol---ly. The big Bull turned lame, and the dead wolf decayed though the quick bird laughed and flew--- a--way." Ki started to sing the courting song that he used for animals when he didn't want the thrill of the chase. It was one of the many metephorical songs that was in the Willow language. The quiet hissing and the clicking of his pointed teeth couldn't be mimicked by anyone else but the clan. If he went onto the second verse, the animals would come out of hiding and lay in front of him. It was amusing when he stopped the song and they came scurrying away.
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Sorrow
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Prophet of Sorrow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: ♦○•☻Ex-Kusagakure☺•○♠

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join)   A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 8:42 pm

The akatsuki member known as the one and only Prophet of Sorrow a heavy title borne by Ha-Bu, Kouka was found within the Wind Country on his way to surprise his old friend. Kouka walked steadily along the mountainous areas inside of his female form, one of Kouka's permanent transformations. This was one form that only a few people like Ki Willow knew about. With the mask of this ability active no one could sense his natural chakra waves and levels. Wearing a beautiful pink blouse she started to run with ninja speeds trying to find her friend, one person who would never betray her. Wind flowing around her body and heat scorching from the skies, Kouka felt pierced by the heat.

Feeling Ki's chakra presence she rushed towards the caves. Ready to see her friend she hid behind a huge rock and sang a tune, one certain tune. A known tune that was created by the one and only Kouka. This tune was in the form of dark poetry.

"The demon closes it's eyes,
Life is forever shrouded.
The petrified ones' cry.
The world is forcefully blinded."

"The twisting nether devours,
The Warlock opens the demon's portal.
The Necromancer scours all life with rains of corpses in his death shower.
From the wiccans comes protection of life within the circle."

The petrified ones' cry.

"Blood will unsteadily trickle.
The reaper god calls upon the Silvan Doom.
The Lich lacerates the living with it's icicle.
Aphrodite's love will never fully bloom."

The petrified ones' cry.

"Sin rules over the primordial earth.
Cults form from the shadows,
The Anti-Christ is born from the unholy girth.
The grand schemers are the demonic Widows."

The petrified ones' cry.

Now feeling safe enought to enter the presence of her ally, she stepped from behind the rock and ran towards Ki. She gave him a quick hug and said her hellos. She was now safe from the hunt and in the presence of a truly powerful ninja. Starring into his eyes, Kouka said its time to catch up on eachother.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join)   A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 11:49 pm

(( lol i just said that only a willow could sing it, i dont have chakra and the rest of the tune has nothing to with reapers, christ, portals or necromancers due to how confusing religion is to the clan along with anti-religion. but it does sound like a beutiful song. You can't hug a willow because their body composition can kill you...))
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Sorrow
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Prophet of Sorrow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join)   A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 11:54 am

((Its my character's song. Not you willow song, people are capable of having musical voices that are not willow clan members. And my character does not care that your hugs are deadly. My character goes with that chance.))
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join)   A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 1:30 pm

(( i know that sorrow, i just assumed. please edit.)
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Sorrow
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Prophet of Sorrow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join)   A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 8:24 pm

((Cant, it wont let me edit my post. I can only quote. Please just carry on... lol))
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join)   A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 2:46 am

Ki quickly smiled and escaped the grip of Ha-Bu so their skin wouldn't have any contact. He let his body relax even more and ease his claws out along with ceasing to hide his feral teeth. " It's been a while since I've seen you. How old are you this year?" he asked, rummaging in his pocket for something edible so Ha-Bu may eat.
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Sorrow
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Prophet of Sorrow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join)   A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 4:42 pm

Kouka also smiled in this rendezvous after Ki pushed her away( to protect the Sorrowful Prophet). She had her breathing levels steady out, built up her chi, regained her perplexity, and softened her outer physical body. " Yes it's been a while since we've both seen each other. Hmmnn thats a good question, how old am I?" she questioned herself. Well this became a little awkward because she had no recollection of her age, nor the date, yet she was this ultimate being of knowledge and strategy. "Well, this is weird. So what have you been up to recently. Were you not trying to become Sannin when I last saw you, did you make it? Better yet, are you now perfectly equal or stronger than the other Sannin? For your power holds the capabilities to do so."

This female guise that Kouka was using, perfectly held in this heat. And thank god her outfitting was very light and silky. Doing a little dance with her feet she kicked some sand into the air and laughed when it landed all over her companion's face. All the stress with the Akatsuki was doing her no good and she needed some rest and relaxation. Being a researcher for the undisclosed leader, she was charged with heavier than normal tasks, and they were hard. With Ki around her mood lightened and it was all smiles and laughter. No violence, no murder, no cruelty, and no evils in the parameter.

Every day like today would have been Kouka's goal. The peaceful attitudes and fun people made things go fast. "Why is the world so cruel and evil?" thought Kouka for the millionth time. Many of the members in the Akatsuki laughed at her for her idealistic world, a perfect aristocracy, was her dream. Being laughed at by her leader was something that would be extremely devastating to her, so she kept her ideals in her closet when around him. Kouka pulls a handkerchief from her stocking and wipes away a tear.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join)   A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 9:18 pm

Ki chuckled slightly, pulling out a wineskin full of his favorite mango tea and lightly tossed it to her. " I became a sannin a long time ago and a little afterwards my shop expanded into a luxury hotel so i quit being a shinobi and decided to go to the leaf to settle." Ki laughed as sand hit his face, blurring his vision for a few seconds. He brushed off the grains and continued." i now have 4 wonderful students who are both a headache and a blessing." ki undid his waistlength hair as his friend frollicked and rebraided it. he stopped braiding when she asked the question.

Kis eyes suddenly turned dark. " The world is cruel and evil because there are cruel and evil things in it. If we don't have....those things there would be no mercy and good things in it either. I dont know why your race says this but it seems to work: always think of your glass half-full instead of half-empty." ki's eyes cleared a bit and continued to braid his hair until he reached the end, then tied it with a black ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join)   A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Reunion ( Sorrow and Ki only. Pm author to join)
Page 1 of 1