Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Infiltrating the Stone

Go down 
+4
CzechIt♥
Dalliance
Lord Vizer
Revy Izumi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 4:39 pm

The flames roared forward only to be stopped before hand by the explosion of the birds. Kyogi scowled. This man would be harder to kill then he thought, but the end would be inevitable. He had big plans and this man was just another pawn in the making of it. He would be removed one way or another. He saw the man activate a seal, then the ground underneath him started become oily little by little. The streets were narrow and the man had made another wall behind him, which was a good plan at the most, but Kyogi was much more clever then that. With great dexterity he jumped forward from his position on to the earth wall in front of him since it was close to him and there was quite a bit of it still up, he landed on it with his feet, chakra on it to keep him aloft on the wall.

He could feel the wall beginning to sink quickly into the wall, so he started to run upwards. Racing to the top before the wall was being submerged in the twirling swamp. As he got to the top he jumped off, catapulting himself towards Karei. As he landed he saw that Karei was turning to hop off the roof of the building. As the Iwa ninja was about to take off, Kyogi unsheahed his Silk blade and slashed forward and multiple silk strings ranging to four shot from his sword towards the area where Karei would soon pass by. Lord Vizer also happened to see the tags left behind, so he flipped side ways off the building, following Karei's path. He was far enough away from the blast where it wouldn't harm him.
Back to top Go down
CzechIt♥
Genin
Genin
CzechIt♥

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 11:11 am

[[Nice post. I can see why people respect you as a roleplayer/writer.]]

Karei tumbled toward the ground, facing his opponent. He watched as strings of silk formed in the air, rocketing toward him. A few slick hand seals fell in place, and suddenly dozens of tiny fireballs erupted from his mouth. The small orbs of light wavered and morphed mid-air, but never went out. The four silk strings impacted with more than just one of his little fireballs, and instantly took. They went down in flames faster than a farm house, much to Karei's delight.

His body impacted with the ground, but he didn't feel it. It was as if the earth had reached out to embrace him, and sucked him in. This was the affect of the technique he had performed prior to leaping head-first toward the ground. Under ground he could move freely, and his hand reached into one of the pouches at his waist.

He snaked through the ground, finding himself just under where his opponent would be falling, and stopped. Karei's right hand broke the surface of the road, sending small pebbles and a cloud of dirt out in a circle. From the mouth on his palm flew a crocodile, which would grow immensely larger until it was about the actual size of a crocodile. His hand snaked back in as he moved a larger distance away from his opponent before appearing above-surface once again.

The crocodile would attempt to latch onto a part of the Akatsuki member, and even if it couldn't it would explode with the same power as the snake that Karei had formed prior to this. Hopefully, that would slow the intruder down enough to make him a quicker kill; Karei hated messy fights.

----

Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary
Doton • Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized.

Kibaku Nendo - Exploding Clay
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack
Karei is an artist at heart, and he uses his modeling clay to fashion animals which help him in combat. This clay is fashioned into destructive art using the Earth Element. For that reason, the art models are weak to Lightning based attacks. The art models can take the form of birds for flight and exploding seeker birds and spiders. Karei possesses two mouths on the palm of each hand. Withdrawing a bit of clay from his pouch, one of the mouths can consume the clay, imbue it with his explosive chakra and fashion it into a creature. Karei can then make the item bigger after forming the necessary handseals. He will retain control over the item and can decide what actions the clay art will take.

Each piece of art will be infused with one of four explosive chakra types: C1, C2, C3 or C4. C1 is used in most of Karei's smaller art pieces including spiders, centipedes and birds. C2 is used in his favorite attack, the C2 Dragon combo jutsu. C3 was seen in his most powerful large scale attack, his Speciality #18 Jutsu. And finally, C4 is seen in his most deadly attack, the microscopic bomb C4 Karura.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 6:01 pm

(Thanks...also why I won't take the auto-hit. Its busy around New Years.)

Kyogi had sent his deadly silk strings drilling towards Karei. And the Iwa ninja had expertly pulled off a technique in mid-air, while falling he sent dozens of fire balls to stop the silk strings. All of the fireballs connected with the silk strings, but to Karei's amazement. It did not stop it. What happened however was that the fire made it even more deadlier. The heat from the fireballs blew up the Silk strings and made them three times as big, because of the quantity of the fireballs made the strings extremely larger. With no way of pulling off another technique, the silk strings would hit him. The silk strings originally were supposed to hit the mans feet and body which would subdue most of his movements, but now that they fireballs made the silk strings three times as big which would cover his entire body. Each of the strings hit all the parts of the mans body as it exploded on him. Though it did not kill him, it would only paralyze him.

But Kyogi never left a prey with just his wits about him. He would always be fighting for his life no matter if he had the advantage or an disadvantage. When he had slashed with his sword hand, he still had his other hand free. When Karei was making the handseals for his jutsu, Vizer with one swift movement made a snap towards his opponent with his hand, and another wave similar to the one before, raced to him which would burn him alive.

------

Silk: (Lasts for 4 posts, dissolves after 3 posts, 3 post cool down)

Name: Elemental Fury
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: All
Description: This a technique created by Kyogi. With seals on his right leg, left leg, right hand, and left hand, Kyogi can fight using his elemental affinities without handseals. Either choosing to use either of his affinities, such as fire. With a snap of his fingers he can send a wave of fire in its wake, or using a super additive . With water he can send jets of water able to cut through rock, or using his immense chakra able to generate enough water summon a dome or a gigantic dome (covering little over half a mile), with lightning Kyogi can direct with the points of his fingers lightning bolts able to burn and paralyze an enemy. With enough concentration he can create any sort of attack within the prowess of his abilities, to a torrent of destructive lightning, to channeling an enemies lightning against them.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 3:13 pm

(Well I'll just clear this up then.)

The fire roared forward and claimed the now totally paralyzed Karei. The man screamed as the man was lit aflame and kept burning by the silk liquid on him. They both hit the ground at the same time. Kyogi walked over to see that man had indeed died a most gruesome death. Charred and burned beyond recognition but the coroners would be able to tell who he was after some inspection. Kyogi knew this fight would not go unheard, and he knew the Iwa forces were going to converge upon him. Like a ninja in the night, he disappeared to claim another target.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 5:22 pm

((Someone correct me if I"m wrong but I believe no post has been made due to the controversy and issues with the last 3 posts, another staff member might have more to say.))
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 5:54 pm

OOC: That is correct, Talis, as I was also present at the time. And since Kyogi pratically posted the same post twice, besides, the topic shouldn't had continued until after he fixed it. Because Kida made his point clear that he wouldn't post until Kyogi fixes the said problem, the auto-hit will be voided.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
CzechIt♥
Genin
Genin
CzechIt♥

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 6:47 pm

Chaos, thank you for backing him up.. But we're talking about something different.
Talis is right, I would have posted, if I had not been trying to sort a few things out with the staff members.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 8:36 pm

(Well now what are we bringing up this time? You did not tell me to edit nothing but continued on with the battle. I posted the same actions before but changed a minor move..its called intercepting Gen, thats what I was doing. Whatever your sorting out with the staff you did not let me know at all, though you tried earlier to call an auto-hit on me before. Then twice you went past the time limit. Now I am understanding its for a reason? No absences was posted, nor was there a hold on for review, nor did anyone tell me to edit anything. I call bullshit.)
Back to top Go down
CzechIt♥
Genin
Genin
CzechIt♥

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 9:40 pm

[Ah, shucks. Really sucks when you get left out of a discussion involving your own battle, huh? I've been trying to discuss the nature of your latest post(not the auto-hit, the one prior) with LKitty, an admin. It hasn't been held for review yet because I've yet to figure out if it's worth a review. Should the review fall through, your auto-hit is completely valid, I'll let you keep it there. Otherwise, allow me to continue this discussion with LKitty and Talis? When it's been sorted out, you'll have your outcome.]
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 9:48 pm

((Vizer, if it's not technical the your last post has minor points of godmod, controlling Karei's emotions this is enough to request an edit, and the main reason I haven't made a ruling is it would be considered biased. ))
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 10:49 pm

(Who wouldn't be surprised that an attack that you thought you stopped kept going...I mentioned his emotions, but I did not control his actions, that is against the rules. Plus that was all around an auto-hit because of the time, and the fact that he just used a technique already in mid-air. I tried to play this out where even you Tal couldn't say anything. So I don't know what you want.)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 11:18 pm

OOC: My attention is focused on another matter, which concerns Kyogi posting the same post twice. That should have been dealt with in the beginning, but nothing was done. That kind of thing has never happened before, but it was a tricky move Kyogi made to stall the time limit (posting two days after Kida). This too should be dealt with.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 1:28 am

(It was not the same post. Read it again. I made the same actions except at the end if you read carefully. There are no rules against that.)
Back to top Go down
CzechIt♥
Genin
Genin
CzechIt♥

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 3:27 pm

[[No, dear it is the same post. You changed the last paragraph, sure, but that doesn't lessen the fact that you copy pasted the post prior. There are a lot of points to be made about the topic. If you would like, we can take this into review in the staff section.]]
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 3:37 pm

(Sure why not. To my knowledge it is not the against the rules to post the same actions as before but change something in the midst of it. I want to see what I did wrong this time.)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 4:02 pm

OOC: It isn't against the rules only because nobody has ever done this before. What you did has never been done before, so I doubt such a rule exists. But those two posts are nearly 99% identical(1% difference because of an edit in the last paragraph), which is basically considered double posting.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 4:51 pm

((The wording in my opinion is godmoding on a low level as you have almost no control over the other character, you wrote it to be affirmative, versus simply an opinion; if someone did that to me I"d chew them out. But moving on, the biggest issue was the timing,

Firecracker wrote:

Karei tumbled toward the ground, facing his opponent. He watched as strings of silk formed in the air, rocketing toward him. A few slick hand seals fell in place, and suddenly dozens of tiny fireballs erupted from his mouth. The small orbs of light wavered and morphed mid-air, but never went out. The four silk strings impacted with more than just one of his little fireballs, and instantly took. They went down in flames faster than a farm house, much to Karei's delight.

Karie moves towards the ground, and set the silk alight, remember all this time he's falling moving away as the flames move in the opposite direction

Lord Vizer wrote:

The heat from the fireballs blew up the Silk strings and made them three times as big, because of the quantity of the fireballs made the strings extremely larger

The silk string grow, mid air.

This is where things get tricky, Both versions have some merit, but I'll post them right next to each other, to help.'

Firecracker wrote:

His body impacted with the ground, but he didn't feel it. It was as if the earth had reached out to embrace him, and sucked him in. This was the affect of the technique he had performed prior to leaping head-first toward the ground. Under ground he could move freely, and his hand reached into one of the pouches at his waist.

Lord Vizer wrote:

With no way of pulling off another technique, the silk strings would hit him. The silk strings originally were supposed to hit the mans feet and body which would subdue most of his movements, but now that they fireballs made the silk strings three times as big which would cover his entire body. Each of the strings hit all the parts of the mans body as it exploded on him. Though it did not kill him, it would only paralyze him.

In Kida's version he hits the ground before th silk enlarged or not, and the techinque he set prior to rthe fire hitting the silk takes affect allowing him to go under ground and avoid the silk all together.

In Vizer's version which would be valid if it was on ground has the silk grow so fast that it hits him beofre he hits the ground.

My biggest issue is the fact that Karei would be in the ground no matter what and bigger silk = more air resistance which mean it slows down from the man would is already traveling away at a rather quick rate, physics states that neglecting air resistance, with Karei being closer to the ground he will hit first,.))

Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 6:01 pm

(I thought that would be a problem, so thats why when I initially sent the silk, it was to the area he would soon land at so I was basically sending it towards the ground where he we would land.

That even with his attack it would hit him, just in the right amount of time. So like you said Tal it would be the same as if I was on the ground, plus the silk is traveling much faster then a man freefalling from a not so tall building, he would need to fall from a very large building in order to pick up speed to even equal the speed at the rate it was going.

And with my post I intercepted him hitting the ground with my continue of the silk attack, it didn't stop at all but only got bigger and badder. I was under the impression that it was an auto-hit because of the time limit as well.

So yea if it would hit and he can still go in the ground since he made his move earlier. Its only a matter of waiting out the silks effects.)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 8:30 am

Lord Vizer wrote:

He could feel the wall beginning to sink quickly into the wall, so he started to run Kyogi unsheahed his Silk blade and slashed forward and multiple silk strings ranging to four shot from his sword towards the area where Karei would soon pass by.

Also check this. He didn't say that the attacks of silk strings we're directed to where Karei would land. It specifically said there where Karei would soon pass by. So since Karei made his move earlier, the Silk Strings actually does not hit anything.

P.S Sorry I was unable to post that this was on a review. As you can see, I was unable to go online yesterday due to school activities.
Kit.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 1:48 pm

(I don't follow Kit...I thought everyone knew I was intercepting his jump from the building. He jumped off, I sent the strings to where he was going to fall by...not directly at him because it could have passed by him during the fall. So yea he made the move earlier, but it was an interception which would be at the same time. I said in that post that I launched it right when he was about to hop off, acknowledged the attack, so that means that the attack was still going under him.)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 9:40 am

OOC:

You cannot just intercept him just like that Kyogi, otherwise if that was allowed you could just intercept his post from the beginning and kill him right before he moves.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 4:18 pm

(What do you mean? We've been intercepting posts the entire match like that? There was no way for me to out rightly kill him? He intercepts I defend, or I intercept he defends. No definite way of dying, didn't you see that he had a chance to defend himself when he shot the fireballs. He just didn't know that the fireballs would make the silk even more dangerous. Otherwise it would have stopped it.)
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 11:39 pm

(Bump in review)
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 5:39 am

[A mod/admin other than Kida, Talis or myself, please review this fight.]
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 1:04 pm

Hasn't this issue already been resolved? Though past posts had already made the point clear that Kyogi needs to make some minor edits to his post. As for Kida, he should be able to escape the silk...thanks to a flaw in Kyogi's post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infiltrating the Stone    Infiltrating the Stone  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infiltrating the Stone
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next