Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ink

Ink

Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Empty
PostSubject: Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS    Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 2:32 am

~General Information~

Name: Sumi Rasuto

Nickname/Alias: Ink

Weight: 195lbs

Height: 6"5

Appearance: Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  3166691

Ink has a grayish silver hair color. It is as reflective as the moon and is almost the same color in comparison. His hair is decently long, parting off towards the middle so that it is no where near his eyes. His eyes are a dark gray, almost black and they correspond with his hair color well. They also shine well in any light. But at closer look his eyes seem to look as if ink was shot into them, and spread. That is one main reason why his nick name is ink, that was how he got the nick name, and later lived up to it in other ways. Ink is rather tall standing over 6 feet he is not one to be called short. His body is toned, having muscles in all places that can be shown. But not really buff at all just a toned body that fits his height well. His nose is barely noticeable it isn't a large beak beneath his eyes. But it is straight pointed down, and smaller than most noses. His mouth is always in a smirked angle, he likes to smile at things, it gets him through the day easier.

Clothing: Koden wears a button up shirt that has no sleeves with a V like cut towards the top that also has no collar. Over the button up shirt is a long, big sleeved robe that helps his body out giving him a cool breeze and comfort ability while in movements. He wears a baggy set of pants that allows promote a comfortable lifestyle, so too speak. The pants tend too fall if he is not wearing his back belt like sash. Up towards his neck lies a sash like mask that covers his mouth and partially his nose. the buttoned up shirt his a smokey black, while the large robe is a dark red.

Personality: Ink acts very well minded, always thinking about what should be done, and when it should be done. He will tell you that is greatest weapon is his ability to think before he actually does anything. Which is the harshest mistake that most people make. As the anbu captain Ink is not very demanding, he usually just does most of the stuff himself but when stuff needs to be done they need to be done. Needless to say Ink can be harsh but is always fair.

Ink is nice for the most part, he isn't the type of man to sit inside all day. You can usually find him walking around the village helping out the people in need. Whether it be helping a child swing on the swing set, or stopping by at the academy he's usually outside. He knows how to handle himself and anything bad towards the village, if a catastrophe strikes he stays smart about it and deals with it smartly as well.

~Clan Information~

Clan Name: ~

Kekei Genkai: ~

Clan Symbol: ~

Clan History: ~

Ability Summary: ~

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification: ANBU Leader

Letter Rank: A

Village: Sunagakure

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty: Nin-Tai

Elemental Affinity: Lightning~

Special Characteristics: Host of the 8 tail Bijuu

~Jutsu~

Name:
Element:
Description:

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story:

Roleplay Sample:
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank

PostSubject: Re: Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS    Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 9:56 am

Sorry but the 8tailed bijuu is already taken.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS    Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 10:09 am

Lkitty wrote:
It is? what...?
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS    Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 10:33 am

.Chaos wrote:
Lkitty wrote:
It is? what...?

I am its host, remember? Talis is going to RP and keep 7tailed.
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS    Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 3:12 pm

I was told that is wasn't thus me making this app. I was told by the head administrator, and it is on the list of bijuu and it is not taken.

Talis of course is going to role play it out to get his bijuu.

I never saw any irp topics of you getting the 8 tailed either. So I believe it is still open. You can't just say it's yours Kit. And due to you not making any topics with you getting the bijuu it is up for grabs, and I have started my app for it and reserved it doing so. I wouldn't of done this if you actually had the bijuu, but you didn't and did nothing towards it so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS    Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 4:05 pm

The Head Administrator was wrong. Kitsuke had the 8 tails for a very long time. Talis had the 7 tails for even longer..years maybe. So re-do your app.
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS    Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 5:49 pm

Lord Vizer wrote:
The Head Administrator was wrong. Kitsuke had the 8 tails for a very long time. Talis had the 7 tails for even longer..years maybe. So re-do your app.

Kitsuke had the 6 tail Slug, "Rokubi" for the longest time. Not the eight tail. The 7 tail is irrelevant. The 8 tail is not owned by anyone. And like I sad just because he wants it doesent mean he just gets it. He has to do things irp to get it. Or make an app for the 8 tail as I did. My app is perfectly legal.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS    Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 6:14 pm

Hmm I mistaken Kit for Ten. But on the other hand that has to be verified so maybe you have a point.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS    Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 6:22 pm

Ink wrote:
Lord Vizer wrote:

Kitsuke had the 6 tail Slug, "Rokubi" for the longest time. Not the eight tail. The 7 tail is irrelevant. The 8 tail is not owned by anyone. And like I sad just because he wants it doesent mean he just gets it. He has to do things irp to get it. Or make an app for the 8 tail as I did. My app is perfectly legal.
This is actually my fault in the begin with, as I lacked the knowledge to actually right this all down. Instead, I tried to keep it all memorized in my little skull.

At the time, I figured LKitty wasn't returning, so I gave away the 6T to Yamura. A few days afterwards, Kit returns and I offer him the 7T since Talis was supposedly quitting. Talis changed his mind and kept the 7T, so instead Kit chose the 8T because I offered him the Hachibi.

I am sorry for my mistake. Honestly, I had completely forgotten about your request for the 8T. I truly am sorry. However, on the bright side, the Yonbi still remains untouched. I am positive. Kyogi (Lord Vizer) had accepted my offer of giving the 4T back to the Akatsuki. If he changes his mind (or is feeling merciful), you can have the 4T.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS    Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 6:28 pm

4T has been taken by Akat already. Plus one should be free a least, which would be the 3 tails.
Back to top Go down
Ink

Ink

PostSubject: Re: Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS    Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 6:48 pm

3 tails is taken as well.

I want the 8T given that Kitsuke did nothing inrp to claim it. In which I am by making this app.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS    Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 7:29 pm

No the 3T is free. And this actually doesn't count towards getting it through RP but I get your point..but he was given the 8T due to Gen giving away his bijuu and what not, so its compensation not getting it because he felt like it. The Head Admin is confusing who has it and who doesn't so that was an accident.

Moral of the story..only the 3T is free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS    Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sumi Rasuto ~HOST OF 8 TAIL~ WORK IN PROGRESS
Page 1 of 1