Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P) Empty
PostSubject: Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P)   Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 2:23 pm

~General Information~

Name: Aoimetsuki

Nickname/Alias: Pale-Eyed Demon

Weight: 120LBs

Height: 6 foot 4 inches

Appearance: Aoimetsuki is a very slender person even though he is rather tall his body being skiney weighing only about 120 pounds hes a lot smaller then most peopel his size. This small size is due to his fast paced and extremely athletic fighting style his legs being where most of the muscle in his body is located being very large much larger then his biceps which are hardly ever used. Even though he is rather skiny at first glance he has been known to take down even the biggest of enemies the scars from the past still visible all over his but the one that is the most noticable is the scar that goes across hsi chest being from his right shoulder just to the top of his abs. His hair is cut very short stopping at the top of his neck whtie in color and spiked out however his is actually never seen by most people. he has very light brown skin and a very soft face his pale eyes reminding most that he meets of the hyuuga clan.

Clothing: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=heavy+armor#/d1i06yy
Unlike most aoimetsuki has an crafted a set of armor specifically designed for his body and his techniques. The armor is very close to that of an assassin armor that he had seen in a book a very long time ago. The armor is blue in appearance in the top set with a black underarmor that he wears as well. The armor has a vent on the shoulders as well as the back that are able to open an close at aoimetsuki's request to keep or allow steam to enter the suit. The helmet of the suit has long feather like peices of metal on it that steatch down to cover the sides and the back of the neck but not the front. The top of the head going all the way down his forehead is what looks like the beak of a bird. The chest of the armor has two rounded shoulder pads to protect the arms with three large lines that act as the vents on the armor the chest still having the feather-like appearance as well with the vents on the back but however on the arms the armor stops at about five inches above his elbow. An inch below his elbow is where the gloves start that are very feather like just like the rest of the armor as well and at the ends having talons much like a bird has at the tips of the fingers. The Bottom of the armor consists of the same feather like design with a long flap hanging down that starts from the waist an going all the way down to the knees. The flap is on the front but on the back is a rounded tail like design on the back that hangs down to the knees as well. From the knees there is a small 5 inch gap followed by his boots that have a spike coming up at the start of the boot just below the knee then going down the leg of aoimetsuki the boot is serrated on the sides and ending in a point the top part of his armor however does not cover all of the areas. Underneath the suit of armor is his underarmor that is black in color that is only seen on his neck and a small portion of his legs and arms. The suit also has built in wings that run on the steam that aoimetsuki can create. The wings are put in seals on the top of the hands one for each wing and once activated the top of the helmet will begin to glow bright red one small slit on either side of the helmet much like the eyes of a bird.

Personality: Aoimetsuki is extremely friendly and kind-hearted to those within his village even when he is in a very serious situation he can't help but smile. Aoimetsuki prefers to be happy all of the time over any other emotion keeping them under the surface not allowing anyone else to see them or even allow others to pick up on them even though it is very rare that he is anything other than happy. Aoimetsuki has nothing against anyone with the mist headband on them or the symbol of the mist of them somewhere however due to his photographic memory aoimetsuki is able to remember all those in his village just by looking at their face to make it very hard from someone to hide in the village. As mizukage aoimetsuki does have many things to take care of however this is something he knew before becoming mizukage and expected it to actually be harder then it was the mizukage job being an honor to him and even though most find signing papers boring he seems to daydream as he signs and reads the papers sometimes it causing him to get behind in his paper work. Aoimetsuki is the type of person to not rush things nor does he believe he should be rushed even though he tries to be on time the best he can being the mizukage he can't help but be late sometimes due to his lack of keeping track of time. Even though he is friendly to those in the village of the mist aoimetsuki is extremely defensive and on edge when around someone he has never met before being called paranoid at sometimes. Aoimetsuki is very kind and always happy but he will not hesitate to attack and kill and hostile enemy even if his attack was minor aoimetsuki will make sure the attacker is killed swiftly and sometimes even the most brutal way possible.

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification: Mizukage

Letter Rank: S

Village: Konohagakure Kirigakure

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity: Water/Fire/Steam

Special Characteristics: Extreme Flexability: Aoimetsuki has been put under strenuous training in taijutsu as well as acrobatics making him very flexible and making it seem like he is boneless by the way he is able to move.

Shape Manipulation Master: By training with ninja that have learned the ability rasengan aoimetsuki awas able to learn the ability the ability to shape things such as his jutsu making them much more versatile as well as mastering the ability to manipulate the chakra of the bijuu he has inside of him.

Photographic Memory Aoimetsuki has one of the best memories a person will ever find in a human being. This allows him to easily remember the faces of people even as far as years back. This allows him to give a head count of the people in his village off the top of his head being sure that people who have children show him the child and inform him of their name shortly after they are born so that he can keep the information stored in his brain for a later date when the child is older.

~Jutsu~

On the next page

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story: Escaping Konoha Arc: Aoimetsuki was born in the leaf village his mother being a hyuuga and his father just being a common ninja without a blood line they expected aoimetsuki to be born with the eyes and the abilities of a hyuuga. However when he was born he had very pale eyes much different much like that of a hyuuga but the slight difference allowed his mother tell that he was would not have the abilities of the hyuuga.

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P)   Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 3:50 pm

Jutsu
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P)   Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 3:51 pm

Armor

Name: Steam Armor

Owner: Aoimetsuki

Appearance: Unlike most aoimetsuki has an crafted a set of armor specifically designed for his body and his techniques. The armor is very close to that of an assassin armor that he had seen in a book a very long time ago. The armor is blue in appearance in the top set with a black under armor that he wears as well. The armor has a vent on the shoulders as well as the back that are able to open an close at aoimetsuki's request to keep or allow steam to enter the suit. The helmet of the suit has long feather like pieces of metal on it that stretch down to cover the sides and the back of the neck but not the front. The top of the head going all the way down his forehead is what looks like the beak of a bird. The chest of the armor has two rounded shoulder pads to protect the arms with three large lines that act as the vents on the armor the chest still having the feather-like appearance as well with the vents on the back but however on the arms the armor stops at about five inches above his elbow. An inch below his elbow is where the gloves start that are very feather like just like the rest of the armor as well and at the ends having talons much like a bird has at the tips of the fingers. The Bottom of the armor consists of the same feather like design with a long flap hanging down that starts from the waist an going all the way down to the knees. The flap is on the front but on the back is a rounded tail like design on the back that hangs down to the knees as well. From the knees there is a small 5 inch gap followed by his boots that have a spike coming up at the start of the boot just below the knee then going down the leg of aoimetsuki the boot is serrated on the sides and ending in a point the top part of his armor however does not cover all of the areas. Underneath the suit of armor is his under armor that is black in color that is only seen on his neck and a small portion of his legs and arms. The suit also has built in wings that run on the steam that aoimetsuki can create. The wings are put in seals on the top of the hands one for each wing and once activated the top of the helmet will begin to glow bright red one small slit on either side of the helmet much like the eyes of a bird.

Length: 3 feet 6 inches

Width: 6 foot 5 inches

Material: Heat resistant metal

Weight: 15 pounds

Abilities:

Heat Resistant: This armor has been crafted with a rare metal protecting him from any A ranked or lower katon elemental jutsu as well as all steam based techniques that are around him or aim towards him. Even when faced with a S ranked katon elemental jutsu the armor is able to reduce the jutsu to only doing the damage of an A ranked jutsu however if hit directly with more the none S ranked katon jutsu the armor will completely melt from the heat.

Info: N/A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P)   Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aoimetsuki- Holder of the 5 Tail Gobi -(W.i.P)
Page 1 of 1