Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
searching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
searching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
searching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
searching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
searching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
searching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
searching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
searching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
searching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

searching

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

searching - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 3:53 am

Ki sighed. " you wouldn't have anything to feel with during sex. The transfer between human and guujin dissolves all of your organs, blood and fluids in your body. So everything you do with those organs you wont be able to do anymore." Ki patted Miya's head after hearing the state of her family relationships. " Poor thing, why would they leave you alone like that? Even if you were in danger and the weakest, sometimes the weakest makes everyone else stronger. It gives someone to protect and love during hard times. They should be ashamed." Ki wanted to hug her, but he patted her head another time. " I would never let my child be alone like that, may she rest in peace." He muttered the last part sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

searching - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 4:57 am

Kamoku saw the hospital building. A transfer area between life and death. A place he was fond of. Kam turned around and scoffed. " Ha! Yeah, you smothered her so much with human-like affection that she rebelled against you and became the best and most beautiful killing machine that the world has ever known. Well, for me she was a total *****. She tore half my face off when i first met her. Took 20 years just to develop scabs, let alone skin tissue." Kam turned around to face them. " Anyway, if you do become a guujin you will have weapons, a more clear thought proccess, no pain, no resistance, you can buy extra muscle and you dont have to work for it. weapons will be proccessed into you and if you are damaged, just come to ki or me."
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

searching - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 3:51 pm

''Eh..yeah'' she replied to Ki's statement. The hospital was in sight and she suddenly remembered the pain she had to go through. She ripped off his half face...interesting she thought looking at Kamoku. " Anyway, if you do become a guujin you will have weapons, a more clear thought proccess, no pain, no resistance, you can buy extra muscle and you dont have to work for it. weapons will be proccessed into you and if you are damaged, just come to ki or me." he said turning around and looking at her. That sounds good...she thought. ''And I will become the Ninja my family always dreamt of..'' she muttered to herself so quiet she could barely hear it. But the price for that....is high Miya thought. No feeling...eating...its hard She didn't know what she should do. Maybe Ki's right...I am too young...I haven't enjoyed the 'liberties of life' yet...Miya thought looking at Kamoku. Will he be mad now..? ''Hey Kamoku, I...I have changed my mind...I think I am way too young to stop feeling, eating to feel alive. Maybe when I am older...I am sorry. she said looking down because she was ashamed that she had wasted his time. He even called his brother-in-law...she thought still looking down.She tried hard not to blush because of her being ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

searching - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

searching
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3