Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

searching

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure no Sato~♥

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 5:28 am

So he would do it... she thought watching him bury the grass. She noticed Kamoku getting up and jumping down the volcano. ''What the-'' She said surprised, her heart skipping a beat. Miya saw Kamoku landing in the dirt, dirty but fine. Thank God.... she thought, relieved to see him all right. She then started climbing down the mountain slowly but safe. If I was immortal I could jump just like him... she thought angry about herself for being so weak. She finally reached the bottom and walked towards Kamoku. He was examining the steam. It is just a norm- no this can't be a normal hot spring if it's so interesting for Kamoku... she thought looking at the man and then at the steam. ''Did you find that chemical imbalance?'' she asked looking again at Kamoku.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 5:39 am

Kamoku almost tripped. " yes i did. In fact, it mig't even be more powerful t'an t'e Guujin clan. T'is combination of c'emicals make the 'uman body replace certain DNA components vith foreign objects. Even ot'er animals. Basically, if you create a seal on your body and create a certain array of hand signs, you could become t'e myt'ical c'imera. 'alf 'uman, 'alf somet'ing else." Kamoku backed away. "but im not sure, im going to have to block this place off." He turned to Miya. " ask me some more questions, it keeps me concentrated."

He turned back to the hot spring. " I'm going to 'ave to block t'is off, take some of t'e ill patients t'at can't be turned into Guujins and run some tests 'ere. I'll ask t'e kage if i could create a faculty here." He dug his claws into the dirt, a muffled ringing sound started to come from the dirt. "ask your questions."
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 6:07 am

More powerful than the Guujin clan...interesting thought Miya looking at the hot spring. ''So I could become half human half...lion? Amazing...'' She said looking at Kamoku.
But I think being a Guujin is kind of better. I don't really want to be half animal... she thought imigining herself like that. ''Block this area...I think the Tsuchikage would let you. It's for research afterall. Eh , Hey Mr. Kamoku? Could you make me a Guujin?'' Miya asked somewhat shy. Miya didn't like the idea of asking for something from someone else. Her parents had taught her to try and accomplish everything on her own.But that was something she couldn't do alone. She was waiting anxiously for his reaction. The hundred years weren't a problem for her since she would probably work with Kamoku. She liked this weird guy.He was...different. Miya was always being attracted by different things than normal people. Many people would say she was weird because she liked asking questions and getting to the bottom of things.Searching for the truth. Miya looked at Kamoku's back worried he might refuse to fullfill her bidding. As the seconds were going by she grew anxious and her heart beat was beating so fast she was getting dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 6:17 am

Kamoku sighed. " Sure, v'y not? I analyzed your bone structure at the vater and found no problems vith it. So ve can get you set up v'en I'm done vith this. " Kamoku made black circular objects that were poking out of the ground all around the circumference of the hot spring. He then went to the middle and created a pole with a large ball on top of it the same as the ones on the ground. He walked outside of it and took to what looked like a quarts stone. " Quarts is v'at you call a natural battery, it 'olds several volts of electricity and can also 'old information too. A few of t'ese and i can make an electric field fencing t'is off to t'e 'uman race." Kamoku extracted the electricity by stabbing his claw in it and touching his other claw on one of the spheres. His face grew tense and his hair stood up on end as the electricity passed through his body and into the field. Miya saw the field forming as the spheres connected with the flowing energy. When that was over, kamoku was smoothing his hair. " Maybe i s'ould take a bath before t'e surgery...im a little dusty."
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 6:34 am

Miya was happy when Kamoku said he would do it. She saw Kamoku stabbing his claws in the quarts stone , electricity rushing through his body. She wanted to say 'Stop !' but she remembered that he couldn't die anyway.The spheres connected with the flowing energy and a field was created.The sight while the field was being created was so beautiful it made Miya's jaw drop. As soon as the field was created Kamoku mentioned something about a bath. ''Bath? Surgery? Now? You mean you will do it right here , right now?'' she asked staring surprised at him.Here in the open? What if she gets infected? But her flesh would fall off anyway...She calmed herself once again down and waited for Kamoku to take a bath.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 6:39 am

Kam laughed. " No, idiot. I meant v'en ve go to t'e 'ospital. I'll take a bath, t'e nurses vill scrub you dovn and ve'll go t'rough vith it. T'ough you can't visit your family until t'e entire procedure is done. Along vith the mechanical fixtures." Kamoku finished smoothing his hair and began to walk up the mountain, streching his tightened muscles. (sorry if its short. its hard thinking when you have a 6 year old pulling your hair)
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 6:52 am

''Oh..right..How long will it take?'' Miya asked quickly to turn him away from her embarassing question. She walked behind Kamoku up the mountain, again. What a pain... she thought. I won't be able to see my family...I wonder how they will react...Maybe I won't have to tell them. No they would understand it anyway in like...10 years when I won't grow older... her eyes widened in shock when something crossed her mind. ''When you say Guujins can not get old, does this mean that I won't grow anymore?'' They were now walking towards the village, Kamoku in front of her. She was out of breath but continued walking since the hospital wasn't that far away.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 7:03 am

Kamoku sighed. " No. tec'nically you died but v'at you 'umans call a soul is still there. Ve can modify your body,and put extensions on. You can look 'owever, v'atever and v'oever you like. T'ough ve give you mandatory updates once a year, t'e rest vill 'ave to come out of your ovn pocket. Hm...I t'ink t'ere's another Guujin in t'is village. 'er name is Netsuretsu. The Tsukage is 'er sensei i t'ink. S'e 'asn't s'oved up for a fev years. After four years ve track you dovn if you don't come we make you older t'an you really are along vith prolonging your time to serve like ve did vith 'itogoroshi. I t'ink you can learn from her, t'ough she's only 13 I guess." Kamoku continued to walk. "t'is valking is tiring on my concentration, can i just carry you up? It'll be faster." Kamoku didn't mention that he hardly reached Miya's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 7:17 am

''Aha...The Tsuchikage's student. I don't know her.'' Miya said trying to remember someone 'Netsuretsu'. They were walking down the street, the hospital was some streets away.I have to find him once a year for mandatory updates? Can't be that hard. she thought happily to become immortal. Kamoku wanted to carry Miya which was kind of odd since he barely reached her shoulder. ''Ehm, are you sure you can carry me? I mean I am...kind of...taller than you..?'' she said trying not to make it sound like an insult.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 7:39 am

kamoku sighed. " Lets say t'ere is a twenty year old 'uman male and a twenty year old villov male. T'ey both pick up as much as they can. T'e 'uman male can only pick up a max of 300 pounds. T'e willow male can pick up a max of 7000 pounds. our strength doubles with age, and im about t'ree or four times older t'an twenty years. v'at does t'at tell you in the means of ability?" Kamoku stopped and waited for the answer. " in my species, size does not matter. If your larger, t'at means your slover but can tolerate poisons better. If your small," kam pointed to himself. " t'at just means your faster and 'ave a lov c'ance of getting 'it." Kamoku could remember his brother in law. That would be a perfect example of huge. "by the way, one of my relatives will be helping me with the procedure. His name is Ki Willow. He's a bit famous." Kamoku remembered that ki was known to be a kage, an akatsuki 3 times, a sannin twice, and the teacher of powerful shinobi. he was all over the pages of the shinobi history.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 11:29 am

''That you Willows are a lot stronger than we humans are. Let's say you are 80 you would be able to lift a weight of ... 28.000 pounds. 28.000 pounds is approximately 259 times my weight which is 108 pounds, which means you could lift 259 Miyas.'' Miya replied looking up at the sky, doing that mathematical stuff.She was kind of talented in mathematics .She enjoyed mathematics and physics but what she didn't like was chemistry.She never really put any effort into learning it.Her Grandfather was always pushing her to learn it and she became stubborn and refused to do so.Kamoku continued explaining about his species .He then mentioned Ki who was his relative. ''Ki?I have heard of him! Everyone knows him. Wasn't he a Kage? And then...nevermind'' she said,her voice trailing off. Miya walked towards Kamoku, making a move to climb on his back.

(I have no idea how this pounds into kg thing works so if its wrong...well then its wrong!)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 2:43 am

Kamoku was good at math, but not as good as to do all of it in his head. He stared at Miya for a while with a look on his face like " you 'ave got to be kidding me" until he remembered what the object of the conversation was. He hiked her up on his back and started bolting up the volcano. His head straight forward, his third ankle dislodged and active, his wild hair acting as a balance and his own face millimeters from the ground itself. " Hm...I t'ought so. Stupid guy, even t'ough 'e's such a ***** 'e has t'e balls to endeavor into your political affairs. tch" he muttered. His yellow eyes turning slightly golden with contempt.

He scanned the area with his pupils, rotating faster than normal to see if ki had gotten the message he earlier transmitted. He needed more carbonized ore and blood iron cells. He returned to the conversation as they reached the top. Kam didn't have enough muscles to fully stop, so he let himself soar over the top and started to plummet down the other side. He assumed she would get scared at this point. " v'at you are experiencing right nov, is just your brain telling you to be safe. T'e more you experience it, t'e less your brain vill give you t'at varning. Relish it, because if you continue to be a s'inobi it vill diminish."

Kamoku then lightly hopped on the rocks one by one, skidding slightly. " If i keep up slowing the friction down, ill be able to make a good stop by the time we hit the bottom of the mountain." Kamoku's face was still wondering if ki had gotten the message, hardly paying attention to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 4:57 am

Kamoku took Miya and started running up the volcano. Miya thought they would fall down, since Kamoku's face was only milimeters away from the ground. Kamoku muttered something about a person and her political affairs. ''Who are you talking about ?'' Miya asked him, her hair getting into her mouth. Kamoku didn't answer as they reached the top, he let himself tumble down the volcano. Miya was about to scream and her heart was beating faster. She held herself back trying not to scream since she thought that would not be appropriate for a Shinobi.As Kamoku was hoppin from stone to stone Miya's grip tightened around him. Miya couldn't see Kamoku's face so she didn't notice that he was in deep thoughts , not paying attention on were he was stepping. If she could, she would probably panic and cause them to fall down and get really hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 1:02 am

Ki had reached the base of the volcano. His 8'7" figure standing out like a sore thumb. His white hair in a single tight braid reaching down to his waist tied in oak bark twine. He smiled up at Kam, seeing that he was carrying a human girl. How odd, didn't he hate humans? Maybe it was a turn for the best. Ki brushed off some dust on his spotless black kimono with a white sash and a silver haori portraying flying cranes.

Ki stepped to the side, his bare claws making no noise on the harsh ground. " oh kammy, playing with your food again? Or is she just stalking you?" Ki's high pitched laugh invaded Kam's mind. Willow telepathy was very useful when it came to annoying people. Ki looked up at the girl. He smiled happily at her, waving his bandaged hands.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 3:53 am

Kamoku looked up from the message. He sighed. There he was. As always, playing by the human rules instead of embracing his own kind. He was there when the stone was destroyed twice, he was there when the mist was at war and he was there when the sand turned to the dunes. Where was he when the snow village, a place where every willow who was scared of humans were able to take refuge. Where was he when the human race tried to destroy their homeland? Slaughter their children and remove the highest ranking species on the planet? He was having tea with his students and teaching them how to be killers. How pathetic of him. Kamoku's eyes turned completely black as he launched in the air and firmly placed his foot claw in Ki's happy face, shoving his 3 inch spur under his chin, through his tongue and into the orifice of his mouth. Though Ki didn't fall down. Kam had to place his other foot on the man's shoulder. Kam replied through mind linkage. " Please don't make assumptions, and try to watch your defense. You're getting sloppy. Are you fasting again? Or are you eating that weak deer blood?" Kamoku then voiced his opinions so Miya could hear too. " Oh my, I didn't see you t'ere. I was 'alf asleep. Next time you stand on 'igh cliffs you s'ould state yourself more clearly dear brother-in-law." Kam used the human term for marriage -linked family.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 5:00 am

As they reached the mountain base, Miya could distinguish a tall man who wore a black kimono. As soon as he noticed her, he raised his hands and greeted Miya with a smile on his face. Miya was not sure if he was greeting her or Kamoku. Anyway she decided to smile at him since she couldn't wave because she had buried her nails in Kamoku's shoulder to avoid falling down.

They were approaching the tall man rapidly and Miya was starting to get worried since Kamoku wasn't slowing down.They were just some meters apart from the stranger and Kamoku just kept going. ''Watch out!!'' Miya screamed, but it was already too late. Kamoku had jumped on the poor man, camming in his claws all over the unfortunate guy. Miya watched Kamoku placing another foot on the white haired man. Somehow the stranger did not move.Instead he was standing there like nothing was happening. " Oh my, I didn't see you there. I was half asleep. Next time you stand on high cliffs you should state yourself more clearly dear brother-in-law." Kamoku's voice was so calm, Miya was shocked. He let go of the white haired man and Miya jumped off of Kamoku's back. ''What do you mean you were half asleep?! You could have killed this innocent man!'' said Miya walking towards the wounded person. ''I am so sorry sir.'' she said and made a move to pull out some healing ointment.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 5:14 am

Ki laughed, thick black blood coming from his mouth. Garbling his words. What he was saying could be heard though. " You must have had quite the slumber to forget your footing. I remember a time when you fell asleep hunting and hit a tree in the middle of a clearing. You are short enough, don't let your eyesight be one too." ki wrapped his hand around kam's tiny waist and pulled him off his face like a person would pull a cat from curtains. Ki's face tore as Kam purposefully kept his claws contracted into ki's wounds.

Ki set kam down gently and patted his head. The black tar-like blood oozed down for a few seconds before receding back into his body, turning to cold threads and knitted his face back together. He turned to Miya. " It's quite alright, hun. I'm flattered with your worried, but if you keep your face so shocked people would think you saw someone die. Keep that young face pretty, okay? No one wants to see someone so young be so serious. Save that ointment for when there are bigger problems at hand." he patted the girls head too. His high voice making his large size almost laughable.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 5:23 am

Kamoku huffed. He assumed that since we were in the presence of a human that he didn't want to talk inwardly anymore. He sent thoughts of death and destruction in ki's mind. showing him mental pictures of slaughtered willow babies, acid melting their faces and others burned by gasoline and poisoned food. As he did that, he was pulled off by ki. He held on tighter in order to cause him more pain. Kam crossed his skinny arms and made his face turn blank. " Believe me, he is not innocent. This is the man I was talking about. Ki the ex-mizukage and sensei to the current mizukage." Kam watched at ki's face was fusing the wounds. " plus, i hardly scratched him. The scar will go away by the time you are turned into a guujin." Kam's angry face looked like a child pouting. Though it was better than the girly cross-dressing hulk of a man in front of them. " Plus, there was no danger of me hitting anything. I run better when i sleep and the time when i hit that tree i was only 10. I was still blind and sickly." Kam's language was more precise when he was around ki. In order to show him that he knew english even without being around humans as much as him.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 5:49 am

Miya saw the blood disappear and leaving behind only a scar. She let the ointment in it's place and tried to smile." Believe me, he is not innocent. This is the man I was talking about. Ki the ex-mizukage and sensei to the current mizukage." As Miya heard these words she looked at Ki and wanted to make some steps back. She didn't move, instead she stood still, looking at the white haired man with that fake smile of her's trying to hide her shock. Afterall this man was a former Akatsuki member. Kamoku looked angry and Miya was surprised since he seemed like a very calm person. She noticed that he was now talking without his weird accent Maybe because he is angry..? she thought looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 6:10 am

Ki sighed, his smile still in place. " There you go looking so scared. I'm not as evil as Kammy-chan says. He's just mad because he ate a stale corpse again." He turned to kam. " Why are you holding a cute one like this down such a perilous slope? Did she turn you down after you showed her the wonderful site? too bad, she's just my type too." Ki smiled, his pointed teeth shining and the corners of his mouth reaching almost to his eyes, which were closed. (like gin ichimaru's)

Ki bent down and pulled out from his pocket something that was wrapped in a napkin. " I came here to talk to Kammy-chan, but I guess theres no harm for you to join in. I used to own a tea shop in the leaf. I guess you can say that my cooking is pretty good. Here." He handed her the bulging napkin. If she opened it, there would be a peice of pound cake with peices of almonds and chocolate chips in the cake.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 6:23 am

Kam sighed. " I know what they are and its much better than starving yourself. Jeez, If i ate deer I would go nuts just like you. Plus, they are a better form of nutrients and easier to cook." Kam pulled out to what looked like very pink jerky. It was what he was eating on the top of the volcano. Human flesh cooked and dried for easier digestion. Human-jerky.

Kam watched as ki hit on Miya and denominate him to going out with the kid. " Dear god ki, your a hundred and seventy now. Take your pedophilia some where else." Kam wrinkled his nose at the cake and sighed. " Lets just get the operation over with so she can get used to the change." Kam began to walk down the slope, waiting for Miya to come with.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 7:05 am

Miya's eyes widened in surprise and disgust as Ki said that Kamoku ate a stale corpse. Kamoku eats humans? she asked herself, looking at the short man. Miya tried to keep an emotionless face but Ki's words embarassed her. He gave her a napkin, she took it and opened it to see it's contents. There was a piece of cake with chocolate chips and almonds. He looked at Ki and thanked him, a smile lying on her face.

Miya noticed Kamoku taking out something that looked like dried meat. Was he eating that back then? she wondered and opened her mouth to ask what he was eating but then closed it, deciding it would be better if she didn't know something for once. Miya listened Kamoku saying that Ki was a pedophile. She didn't feel like that. Ki reminded her of her uncle, of course her uncle never told her that she was his type, but Ki was probably kidding. Miya took a bite of the cake and swallowed it down. It was delicious. She saw Kamoku wrinkling his nose at the cake's sight and saying that they should start the operation. He walked off, Miya close behind him. Why did he line his nose? I mean, it smells great doesn' it? she thought obviously disturbed by his action.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 8:27 am

Ki nodded to the girl and stood straight again. " Operation? Your turning this cute kid into a walking skeleton? She hasn't even enjoyed life's liberties and you want to transform her into a mannequin? Did you even tell her the downside or are you that good of a salesman?" Ki walked down the slope with kam. " At least show her a good time before changing her into a human that can't eat, sleep, portray any emotions, have sex, feel the wind, feel happiness, and feel pain. She wont even be able to bear children. Did I mention the sex?" Ki's smile receded slightly. This wasn't good. Kam was giving away the guujin power to children. First Netsu-chan, then Hito-kun. And now this kind girl who had nothing wrong with her.

Ki turned back and sighed. " By the way, what is your name hun? Any family we should know about? They might not like that the apple of their eye has turned into an avocado."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 1:20 am

Kamoku continued to walk. " I assumed that her family would be notified while the operation was going on and I was going to tell her the downfalls as soon as everything was ready." He sighed. Ki was too much of a nusaince even though he was an elder of sufficient status. Kam turned to Miya. " Please eat that cake quickly, the eggs in the cake are making me sick." He muttered. He may be a killing machine and devoid of most human emotion but he couldnt stand to be around dead youth. It made his skin crawl and his eyes blurr out. They reached close to the city. It was getting late and not many people were out now, a small glow of light made everything seem sleepy and comfortable. Kam sighed. He never liked this time of day, transitions between night and day made him feel conflicted. His white hair was still pulled back from the running, showing his large yellow eyes even more.
Back to top Go down
Dalliance
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Dalliance

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 2:13 am

Miya listened to Ki's words and was kind of worried.''My name is Miya Shizuka. Why won't I be able to do all those things? I mean you are doing it, aren't you? I never wanted to have any children so thats not a problem. Afterall I could adopt one if I would want to have kids. Why wont I be able to feel anything? Will my cells be completely destroyed? And no sex forever?'' she asked somewhat paniced, looking at Kamoku,her look demanding to tell her everything.

''My whole family is missing. On a mission. They wont be back till tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I am not sure though.'' she said as a reply to Kamoku's note. " Please eat that cake quickly, the eggs in the cake are making me sick." Miya looked at the last bit of the cake that was left and ate it. She noticed that it was slowly getting dark, but she didn't care. She wanted to know every single advantage and disadvantage of becoming a Guujin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: searching   searching - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

searching
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next