Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Walking as always (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Walking as always (open) Empty
PostSubject: Walking as always (open)   Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 10:35 pm

There was a bright sun light streaming through the windows of Dante's home and they just so happened to shine upon his eyes. He growled and pulled the covers over his eyes, the alarm signaling the beginning of his day. He growled even louder and slammed his right hand on the alarm, shutting it off. He flipped the covers off of him and sat up on the edge of the bed, staring at the beam of light. He shook his head and silently made his way to the wash room, splashing some water on his face and letting it drip dry. He placed his clothes on and, as always, prayed to his parents and brother who died on duty. After a few minutes, Dante walked out of the house and into broad daylight, covering his eyes with one hand. He made his way to the grave of his father and brother, the first thing he did every morning. He prayed there and left an offering for both before leaving to his morning walk. The birds were perched on the roofs of many buildings, including his house. The wind helped keep the heat silenced and out of the way, especially since he wore a black shirt. He placed his mask over his face so everyone knew that the Black Wolf was on a morning walk and patrol.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Walking as always (open)   Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 4:36 am

Naito was in a pharmacy and robbing the place.
"This stuff will have a good price in the black market." He has covered the whole room and the people there with bugs and threating to kill them. The floor in the shop is 5x10meters(15x30ft) large and the shortest side is from the exit door to the cashier.
"I want all this:" Naito places a list on the table and expects the cashier to go and bring the supplies.
"Or else..." Naito makes a glance at a small girl who is covered in bugs.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Walking as always (open)   Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 5:40 pm

Dante stopped and looked in the way of the pharmacy. He heard someone yelling... or maybe screaming. Maybe it wasn't even in the pharmacy, but something fishy was going on and he knew he had to find out what. He ran towards the location, and in the doorway, he saw Chakara Bugs. He remembered these well. They were used while he was fighting Konen in the Chuunin exams. He knew what they were capable of, so he stayed his ground. "Well, well, well... An Aburame member... never thought that I'd see someone from that clan robbing a store. Well, your robbery ends now."

Dante's completed a series of quick handsigns and a black flame engulfed his fists and feet. He was ready for anything that this Aburame was going to send at him, although, like many robbers, he wouldn't go down without a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Walking as always (open)   Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 7:10 pm

Naito turns around to see the hero. Oh, trouble... Bad! I was expecting this to go smoothly. Naito waves to the cashier to hurry up with the list.
The cashier seemed terrified and was panicly running around and sweeping chemicals into a bag.
Naito is satisfied of what he sees and turns back to look at the hero.
"I am not one of the Aburame you are used to see. I'm.... I'm a missing ninja." Naito pulls back his hood to reviel his headband, which has a sign on it of a missing ninja from Leaf.
"I'm not bound to moral and ethics, which makes me a lot stronger." Naito orders the bugs to conceal themself.
The bugs had no problem of finding hiding spots, as they were crawling into small holes in the wall and hiding behind leaves of pot-plants.

jutsu wrote:
Bug Hide - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Custom
The user orders the bugs to hide themself. Because of the size of the bugs, they are very flexible of finding hiding spots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking as always (open)   Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2009, 10:49 pm

"Never did like bugs, you know."

Dante drew his blades and twirled them in his hands and stopped them in an X formation. This Missing-ninja seemed capable of dealing some good hits, but so was Dante. He knew what the Adurame clan was meant to do, as with all other clans. He stared into the eyes of the robber and kept his breath steady so as to not show fear.

"You can leave now, leaving the items on the counter and we can get over with this easily without any hassle. Seriously..."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Walking as always (open)   Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2009, 9:21 am

Naito thinks for 5 seconds about the hero's proposal. He comes to conclusion that it is not worth it. He orders the bugs to shut the door. The door is attempted to be violently shut. Since the hero is standing on the doorway, he will probably get hit.

chakra bugs wrote:
Chakra bugs
Type: Symbiotic relationship
Aburame clan's bloodline allows them to control bugs. The chakra bugs are small and lives and works in groups. There meal consist of chakra and with hundreds of bugs, they can empty an adult ninja on chakra between 30 to 60seconds, depending on there chakra level.
With there antennas they can sense chakra from a wide area(lets say 40meters(120ft) radius), which can also allow them to judge the chakra amount with ease. Hence they can often distinguish a ninja from clones if the clones have a generally lower chakra amount.
The bugs are slow movers but are very silent and descreet. They can easily sneak up behind ninjas. Unless they are flying they may give out a buzzing sound.
There smell ability is strong, escpecially on males who uses it to find female bugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking as always (open)   Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 7:04 pm

Dante watched as the bugs crawled out of their hiding places and watched as they attempted to shut the door violently. This was his chance. He completed the nesscessary hand signs to use:

Quote :
Uindo Pondo- Wind Pounder
Class:C
Description: Dante will be able to send waves of air under the ground and will be able to bring them up under the enemy to knock him away.

Dante slammed his fists into the earth and meditated for a while before finally looking up. He raised his hands from the earth in a rapid movement and waves of air thrusted upwards from under the bugs.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Walking as always (open)   Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 7:56 pm

Naito moves to the little girl and puts a kunai at her.
"Do you really want to do this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking as always (open)   Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 5:48 pm

Dante stopped in his place. He always hated people who were scared and had to use a hostage to defend themselves. He stared at the girl and, without anyone knowing, he smiled, the grin covered by his mask.

He bowed his head and put his hands to his face, seeming as he was praying, but in fact, he was secretely doing handsigns. His fingers slowly made their way into another position, no one noticing the change. At the last sign, he raised his head and reached a hand slowly forward, a burst of air flowing out of his hand, rushing towards the opponent quickly.

Quote :
Kaze Oootako- Wind Gigas;Distraction
Description: A powerful rush of Wind Chakara that pushes the opponent back, giving Dante enough time to use the next jutsu in correspondence.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Walking as always (open)   Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 3:53 pm

Naito got hit by the wind blow and got disrupted into hundreds of bugs.
It was a bug clone technique and the girl was safe... for now.
jutsu wrote:
Bug Clone Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Cannon
Using the Chakra Bugs living in their body, the user can create a copy of themselves or anyone else they choose. The clone falls apart into its component bugs when struck. Because they're made of bugs, the clones can reform almost instantly.

The real Naito reveals his position by standing up behind the desk of the cashbox.
"Impressive technique! I better be careful of your wind releases." Naito picks up smoke bombs from his equipment bag and throws them in the middle of the room. The bombs explodes in to a big smoke in the room which covers the sight in there.
Bugs doesn't rely on there sight as much as humen. They are able to sense the chakra of there prey and therefor not blinded by the smoke. Which should give them an advantage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking as always (open)   Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 4:27 pm

Dante coughed and looked around, hoping that the man would be somewhere close so he could at least see his shadow, but nothing showed. He couldn't use any jutsus that would need to be fired at someone, he might hurt one of the hostages in the room. He thought for a second, knowing that the bugs would be crawling all over him at any second. He did what he could to try and dash out of the scene, so, in an attempt to both clear out the smoke and get away from the bugs, he used;

Quote :
Kaze Kyouten- Wind Canon
Description: After completing the nesscessary handsigns, Dante will jolt his arm out in front of him and a blast of wind chakara will escape from his body in a powerful blast

Dante placed his arm below him and he shot up into the air, hopefully, maybe, clearing something as he burst through the roof and landed on his back.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Walking as always (open)   Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 4:42 pm

Naito trying to communicate with the bugs to get a clear vision of the situation.
"I see..." Naito commands his bugs to withdraw and not follow the ANBU.
"Let's not follow him."
Naito looks at the cashier, who is going through the list. The cashier having an hard time to finding the items because of the smoke.
"Give me that!" Naito walks up the cashier and grabs the bag with the items in it. Naito peeks into the bag and makes unsatisfied feeling of noice.
"I guess I have no choice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking as always (open)   Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 11:06 pm

Dante takes a deep breath of air as he sits up. He begins to stand, his legs still a little shakey as he begins to regain a little balance.

"I'm gona have to do something to stop this guy... Here we go!"

Dante jumped back into the hole in the cieling and he appeared back on the floor, some of the smoke still lingering, but not as much as before.

"Tell me, what is it that's so important in this store?"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Walking as always (open)   Walking as always (open) Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2009, 4:27 pm

"Let's just say that the items, which are very costly here, will not be used in a legal way." The smoke was almost gone. Naito is standing behind the cashier and holding him tight to himself with a kunai to the cashier's throat.
"Stay there! Don't move!" Naito has thrown the item bag on his back.
"I'm gonna leave now and you won't follow me. You don't wanna be responsible of a death of an innocent, do you?" Naito starts to move slowly toward a back door of the shop with the hostage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking as always (open)   Walking as always (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking as always (open)
Page 1 of 1