Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kiran is going to the Lightning Country

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Empty
PostSubject: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 2:34 pm

Kiran didn't like Konoha. He didn't want to make any bonds there, which was very hard, since everyone had been so nice to him. So he wanted to leave the village and head to the lightning country. He was leaving in the night. At the gates of Konoha, someone stopped him. He couldn't see who, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 3:32 pm

Oshi stepped out of the shadows and stood facing Kiran "Ohh Kiran...I was just comming to find you...I wanted to talk to you about comming back to the Mist Village" Oshi said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 4:08 pm

Kiran keeps walking. He brushes his shoulder against Oshi's shoulder as he walks by. Kiran was talking as he kept going. "No.. I can't go back.. It just isn't safe.."
And Kiran starts mumbling a little to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 1:18 am

"good riddance, you're to weak to be a leaf shinobi, that's why you're running away" kisho was sitting on the city gates watching "go ahead and leave, nobody will miss you, they won't even notice that you're missing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 1:24 am

"You're not even from this village." Kiran sneered. "Not like anyone would miss you either. If something were to happen to you, of course." he said as he kept going.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 1:28 am

"just because i'm not from this village doesn't mean i don't know the shinobi here" he jumped down from the door and said "and if i were to die, my village would miss me dearly" he walked over to Kiran "and don't tempt he, or do want to reenact what happened back in the arena"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 1:34 am

"They miss traitors in your village? That's why I think of the water country as scum." Kiran said, as he was reaching the gates. "What business do I have fighting you?" Kiran retorted.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 1:37 am

"and that is where you are mistaken, if the rain found of my death, they would thank the man the killed me" he turned his back to Kiran "i'm talking about MY village, the village of the Kimuras, i'm not surprised that you've never heard of it, at this point about only the kages know about it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 1:48 am

"Is that so? I'll ask Naruto when I get back." Kiran said as he was passing Kisho.
"Oh wait, I am mistaken again, I'm not coming back!" Kiran began to laugh- not in a happy sort of way.
Kind of evil.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 1:49 am

"au rivour" he said as he turned and walked back towards the village
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 1:53 am

Kiran stopped and turned around.
"Hold it." Kiran said. "I forgot to ask." Kiran narrowed his eyes. "Have the other villages in the water country communicated much over the past 4 years or so?
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 1:55 am

"you should find that out soon if that is where you're going" he shouted as he continued to walk into the village before disappearing around a corner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 1:58 am

"Hey! I can't find out there!" Kiran said as he caught up to Kisho. He jumped in front of Kisho and said, "Hold on! Just answer me. Why are you avoiding this question!" Kiran said in pure disgust.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 2:00 am

"i'm not avoiding the question, i'm just giving you answers that you don't like" he turned and went into a small tea house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 2:14 am

This got Kiran pissed. He followed Kisho into the tea house.
"Come on! What is there to hide! I am asking a simple question and I want a simple answer!" Kiran said angrily. "And by that i mean the truth!"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 2:16 am

Kisho sat down and order some tea for himself "why do he goings on of the water country concern you so much, especially if it was several years ago"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 2:18 am

"It has to do with my childhood, but that doesn't concern you." Kiran said.
"Now tell me and I will leave this village forever and stop pestering you." Kiran said as a smirk appeared on his face.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 2:22 am

"and why would i want to get rid of such entertainment" the tea he ordered had arrived and he poured himself a cup "want some" he held out the pot to kiran "and anyway, why do you think that i, a scholar why roams the world in search of data every day, would remember something so trivial that happened so long ago"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 2:25 am

Kiran accepted the tea, and took a seat.
He took a sip and then sprayed it out while saying"You said you knew!"

((OOC: I gtg, continue this tomorow.))
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 2:27 am

((ok, talk tomorrow))

"i have records of everything that happed during that time" he took a sip of tea "and i did say that i knew, but that doesn't mean i can remember it off the top of my head" he called over the waitress and asked for some lemon for his tea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 11:00 am

Oshi walked toward Kiran "Kiran my friend the Mist Village is a safe place now...the new Mizukage Modorokie Lee is my sensie and he is a peaceful person...I am sure he would be happy to have you back...and I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you...what do you say?" Oshi asked
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 2:58 pm

Kisho noticed the oshi walked into the tea house and said "ah Oshi, you're just in time for some tea" he offered a cup to him "my and kiran were having a nice little chat about the past"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:00 pm

"Kisho, we're not talking about my past.. I won't.." Kiran managed to get out.

"Oshi, it's not anything bad that will happen to me, it's-" Kiran cut himself off there. "I said too much. Anyway, I can't go back. You don't know what happened..." Kiran said. He took a sip of his tea, and continued his talk with Kisho.

"Just tell me. I have to go soon anyway." Kiran said to kisho.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:04 pm

"ah, you are mistaken i never said your past, i said the past" he took a sip of the tea "and frankly i couldn't give a damn about what happened to you" the waitress came back with a freshly cut lemon that kisho put into his tea and stirred it in, "and the answer is yes, but that is all you're going to get out of me, i'm still a little pissed off at you for what you did last time we meet"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:07 pm

"That's it?" Kiran smirked. "Still about that book, eh? Has the whole water country been communicating as well?"
Kiran took a sip of tea again. "And does the water country trust, and respect the fire country?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiran is going to the Lightning Country   Kiran is going to the Lightning Country Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiran is going to the Lightning Country
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next