Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Traveling to Lightning

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

Traveling to Lightning Empty
PostSubject: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 2:57 pm

Kush walks a dirt path, passing through a dense green forest. Where does this path lead me? Kush continues to walk the long dirt road, with every step he grows more and more impatient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 2:34 am

Suddently, a kunai came out of nowhere and ended directly in front of the comer.
Hiro was still hidden, but he shouted from his position;
"Reveal your intentions!! I know that your not from the Cloud or neither a villager. From where you from?"
Hiro was hidden behind a large tree, on some branches, holding to some senbons.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 2:43 am

Kush looks at the Kunai, his Sharingan looking at it.

"My intentions are mine alone." He says in a monotone voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 2:49 am

"Well, if you take it like this..."
Using a chakra string, Hiro pulled out two kunai from the other side from where Kush was standing.
So remaining undetected, two kunais with paper bombs surrounding them, was going straight to Kush.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 3:02 am

Kush notices the chakra strings, and watchs them be pulled.

He body flickers backwards about 10ft, and does handseals. "Dome Method Formation Jutsu." A sensory barrier expands off Kush and goes through all the forest.

Any opponent that tries to get inside or touch the barrier location will be known immediatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 10:05 am

Immediatly, Kush senses something who was traveling very fast undergroud.
At the same time, a large amount of senbons went out from the ground to Kush.
"Watch out..."

Kaikiro, Cloud Puppet.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 12:19 pm

Sensing the stranger, Kush back handsprings away, Senbon flying just inchs away from him and lands on his toes.

He does handseals. "Revolving Split Earth Palm." He slams his hand on the ground, and the ground infront of him starts spinning.

The area ground where the Senbon just came out of starts spinning, churning, like water in a drain and crushing anything under the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 12:58 pm

The unknown thing went out from the ground behind Kush.
It was Kaikiro, Hirokai's favourite puppet.
"Here is Kaikiro."
Hirokao went out from is hide, moving his fingers to control the average puppet.
Suddently, Hiro maded a large arc with his right arm and the puppet opened his mouth. Smoke balls went out from him.
"Dont inhale the smoke, its poisonus."
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 1:06 pm

Kush does handseals. "Lava Bushin Jutsu." A clone made of lava climbs from the ground behind the puppet. Kush jumps into the forest.

The clone did handseals in a blur. "Lava Breath Jutsu." He opens his mouth, and large amounts of lava are spewed onto the puppet. The puppet melting under the extremely hot lava.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 1:30 pm

The puppet melt down, but finally poofed out with an electrical charge that hit Kush's lava bunshin directly, making it dissapered.
Hirokai jumped off the tree and landed near where the lava bunshin was just before.
''Well...looks like you can use an element bunshin...my puppet was a transformed clone only...I wonld'nt use my real one until I know your capacity, Im not stupid after all...''
After using echoes to find out where Kush was, Hiro maded some handseal and then lift off from the ground a huge boulder of earth and rock, then he trowed it where Kush was standing right now, destroying a large trail of trees.
Hehe...I know where your hiding...and you didnt saw everything...

Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Element Shadow Clone Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes lightning to create a Kage Bunshin clone. Because it is a Kage Bunshin, the Raiton version shares the ability to interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. If the Raiton Kage Bunshin is injured, the clone will revert into its natural lightning state. Like in other Lightning Element attacks, should the target come into contact with the electricity, they will be momentarily stunned.

Sensor Jutsu: Echo Detection
Range: Far (20m)
This jutsu was created by Hiro. This jutsu uses the same basics as what the bats. Using this jutsu, Hiro, eyes closed, will unleashed echo waves constantly that will bounce off on nearby object and it will make Hiro see objects or persons, even in the dark, or on objects that are moving really fast.

Doryou Dango - Mausoleum Earth Dumpling
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Doton • Doryou Dango is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with his hands, Hiro is able to overturn the earth into a large dumpling shape chunk of earth the size of a mausoleum. Using his immense strength, he can lift up the ball and hurl it at his opponent, flatening all in its path.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 1:42 pm

Kush did handseals in a blur, and sunk deep underground. Either way... Moving at extreme speeds, He pops up behind the man.

"..." He watchs the man.

Underground Submarine Voyage
Element: Earth
Description: The user will do a string of handseals, and sink below the ground moving at high speeds.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 2:37 pm

"We will finish this." Leaves the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 3:10 pm

Ooc: You mean you leave?
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 3:17 pm

((I had to leave because I was in to many rp's. I can come back and fight you though.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 5:49 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 6:46 pm

((Lets pick up where i lefted off so post.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 5:25 pm

Hirokai didnt move from where he was standing on, but he was looking deeply at his opponent to plan a strategy. But at a last moment, he found that it was a bit troublesome for the moment to fight. Anyway, he didnt have any purpose on this fight.

''Well...at least you can defend yourself...''

Hirokai let half his guard down. He didnt want to start a deathmatch, but he didnt know his ennemy's intention, so he was cautious.

''I'm Hirokai...from Cloud.''
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 5:46 pm

"I can do more than defend myself." Kushs' words were stiff, and he didnt want to half to fight off somebody when they didnt do anything to him directly.

"Kush." Kush decided to see what he was about. "Why did you attack me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 5:57 pm

Hirokai didnt have an answer to this question. He just did it on reflex.

''Well, lets just say that I do it on reflex.''

Hiro walked down near a large rock and sat on it.

''Well, what are you doing here, Kush? Never saw you before.''
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 6:04 pm

"Getting money really." Kush says, not ready to open up to a stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 6:13 pm

''Well, maybe I can help you for the moment, I have nothing to do but to train. And anyway, I dont have any partners...''

Hiro walked up to Kush slowly and then stopped nearby, putting out the hood on his head, revealing his blond hair.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 6:18 pm

Kushs' eyes looks through his. "What are you purposing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 6:20 pm

''Well, Im will help you in your quest. You just need to reveal it. Im telling you, I have nothing with you, so even if I already know that your missing just by your attitude, I dont mind...its too troublesome anyway...''
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 6:30 pm

"..." Kush doesnt really know what to say. Nobody's tried to help him before since Leaf Village.

"Well... I want to right my wrongs. And become something great. I wanted MS at first... I still need it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 8:29 pm

Hirokai already knew what MS was meaning, so it was not an easy task.

"You cant be good if you want MS that badly. Just this includes that you need to kill somebody..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Lightning   Traveling to Lightning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling to Lightning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next