Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:00 pm

Dae ran over to kitaro and picked up kit Hand and began healing kitaro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:13 pm

thanks dae Kitaro stood up a little weaker than normal you know dae we can hold everyone else off with that jutsu i tought you Kitaro summoned WArlg over to fight off all akatsuki members who come from now on
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:14 pm

Dae summoned a creature just like warlg "yes sir"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:17 pm

(name them watever you want)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:19 pm

Appearing next to Modorokie Oshi said "What did I miss?...Do you want some help?..."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:20 pm

"oshiroku go help lee"(in there battle will work)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:21 pm

no lee wants minato Oshi you go free the citizens from the clones
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:23 pm

"oh yes i for got about them and the bridge wont last much longer." dae stated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:29 pm

"Ok I will Dae come with me the bridge is your creation your the expert on it" Oshi ran off in the direction of the bridge not waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:31 pm

"cason stay with kitaro and wolfg" dae said has he ran off towards the bridge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:34 pm

Warlg doesnt matter they are ready to battle
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:41 pm

Dae reached the bridge and it was bracking apart "oh no get them off fast i cant kepp this together"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 3:24 pm

Oshi yelled "THE SKIES CRY...ALL BIRD SUMMONING" Oshi summoned all his birds and they all carried people away...if they were to small to carry alone they worked in groups. All the people were carried to a neighboring island as Oshi and Chumira picked up Dae. "Ok Dae...they are safe and there is no one to fight right now...until someone needs our help we should stay with the people" Arriving back at the island Oshi went around checking for the injured.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 3:41 pm

Dae sighed with relife has he let go of he bride
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 3:42 pm

bridge you mean
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 3:46 pm

(yah my bad)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 7:00 pm

(sorry i was on heheh)
"ok finshed Summoning Justu-demon army!" as he said this out of the book came over 100 demons with clubs and hammers that attcked the akastsuki and helped the others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 6:24 am

" Akatsuki ReGroup " a voice said from above the ledge. It was a clone Minato sent. All the Akatsuki dissapeared to a small spot in the mist of which only he Knew. Not even the mizukage was aware of this spot.
" Akatsuki... we need to go man-2-man. I am taking on Lee as we speak. Ichi go 1-on-1 with Dae. Nina your enemy is Ryu. Gabrielle. Take on Oshi. Fuuka, take on Kevin or Sakon. Suruki and Shyuki will assist us when theny arrive after having been healed completely. But for now, i want Nina to wait here to heal me after my battle with lee. rest of y
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 6:27 am

o" Akatsuki ReGroup " a voice said from above the ledge. It was a clone Minato sent. All the Akatsuki dissapeared to a small spot in the mist of which only he Knew. Not even the mizukage was aware of this spot.
" Akatsuki... we need to go man-2-man. I am taking on Lee as we speak. Ichi go 1-on-1 with Dae. Nina your enemy is Ryu. Gabrielle. Take on Oshi. Fuuka, take on Kevin or Sakon. Suruki and Shyuki will assist us when theny arrive after having been healed completely. But for now, i want Nina to wait here to heal me after my battle with lee. rest of you. Move Out" Minato's clone said as it moved out from the " Secret Spot " to keep an eye on the situation. If worse came to worse, Minato would have to go all-out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 6:29 am

(( sorry for dble post, but i accidenly clicked post on the last one. and since its SECRET no one can disturb us there.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 11:09 am

There was a puddle on the ledge from the recent rain , a small orange and brown toad poked its head out of the puddle " Fuuka , who the hell is that " it croaked , a little too loudly . It swore under its breath and quickly
withdrew its hed to go tell Sakon .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 11:48 am

Fuuka nodds, but noticed a tiny frog. "What in the world?" she wondered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 11:52 am

Warlg was prowling the bridge while the other wolf (forgot name) looks for any akatsuki members of the bridge
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 7:08 pm

Dae melted and reformed in the middle of the city "ichi bring it on"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 1:14 pm

((haha Minato you have me a person who never gets on. Guess i will have to help someone else))

Oshi ran off in search of his friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next