Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:08 pm

The horizen was orange, just before sunrise. Akatsuki stood on the ledge just above the village. Minato and Fuuka on the right, Koichi and Gabrielle in the centre and Suruki( sorry if i spelled it wrong ) and Nina on the left. " The time has Finally come. The day of destruction has dawned upon the Mist Village " Minato said as he coldly gazed at the series of huts and houses below him. " So we all know what to do, our primary targets is Lee. If we face any interference from Dark palm or Leaf. Then, we have 4 more targets. namely Dae, Naruto, Sasori and Kitaro.
The armour i prepared for us is formidable but not invincible. Be careful" Minato said. He signalled to Fuuka and they both flickered away to thier postion.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:07 pm

(yay im a target)

Dae had bben siiting on the shore gathering has much lava to the surface of the ground for his mission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:09 pm

Dae go on your mission we can handle things at least for a while Kitaro said as he appeared out of the thick mist Come and get me akatsuki scum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:33 pm

Koichi and gabriele jumped down and ran past Kitaro then began to circle and darkness clones appeared everywhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:38 pm

Kitaro clones himself 1 time for each darkness clone and the clones have a war
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 3:00 pm

rucanmaru was just playing his gutar until the akasutsuki was spotted "the time is here well i guess ill move into postion" he said wandering away into a thick mist that suddenly got thinker
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 3:45 pm

Dae quickly made a bridge on the back half the village. The villagers started acroos the harden molten rock bridge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 10:08 pm

Kitaro got ready for the great battle that was sure to come
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 10:17 pm

Haf the village was across and dae was ready for an attack on him and the bridge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 10:57 pm

through the thick mist Ichi came rushing his sharingan already activated. As he rushed through the mist as he entered the battle field the mist started to swirl as he ented as he moved so fast. He jumped pass some people right off a hill and not to far away. He started sprinting again, and soon he was near kitaro one of the targets, Ichi jumped and spun in the air swinging his leg in for a kick to the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 10:59 pm

Kitaro did a matrix move and ducked under the kick as he turned around and summoned heaven warrior 1 Warlg a wolf with super speed and strength
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 11:07 pm

meanwhile rucanmaru was hiding in the mist performing handsigns while a black book laid infront of him "almost done" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 11:31 pm

Kitaro called back to ruccumaru have you gotten the army done yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 10:28 am

Ichi made some handsigns and formed chidori subeta, he swiped the sword at the wolf, and then while he was trying to avoid it he lunged at kitaro again with sword in hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 10:54 am

Minato stepped in between Ichi and Kitaro. " Forget it Ichi. it is foolish for you to fight him, having the less fighting experience you have. Skill is one thing and experince is another. Let Koichi and Gabrielle handle him. If he is here, naruto is bound to come. Your target now is Ryu ukiku. If she interferes, take her out. Other wise, go and help Suruki and nina with dark palm(Dae, raccanmaru, etc)" he explained as he cancelled the Chidori Sword effortlessly. " Now move Ichi." Minato said as his sharingan, appeared in his eye's. " I will leave him to you Koichi." he said as he flickered of to find Lee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:12 am

Koichi appeared and dissapeared flickering in and out circling around Kitaro and each time there were more things to keep track of moving closer and closer in
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:20 am

Dae had underestimated the wait of the ppl of the viilage he was strugling to make supports. once those were hope he glanced over has the first of the village made it across but not everyone had started across the bridge yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:21 am

Before disspaearing, Minato told koichi. " The armour you have one enhances your dark chakra as i have added the meteor stone to it along with the hero water making it a corrupted shadow based enhancement substance. Basically it means, your power is increased 3 fold at minimum. Using any more will start to damage your body. Killing you at 10 fold. 8 fold means you will last at Hokage level for 10 hours. so i would suggest you to stay at that level only. Also, the Kusanagi i added, makes your shadows faster and stronger as it make s them more materialistic." minato said to Koichi as he dissapaeared.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:23 am

Dae looked over at the fight they were wearing some speical amour dae would have to melt it
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:24 am

A shot of wind appeared and from it, came the Mizukage Modorokie Lee. "Koichi, I'm here, come and get me..." water from his gourd shot out and made 2 giant pairs of arms. "...well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:25 am

"well what Modoroki as you had plans for me my plans didnt include you" koichi said getting closer to Kitaro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:27 am

Koichi isnt your enemy Lee. I am" Minato said as he appeared in fornt of lee, materializing with the wind. " This should be fun " Minato said as he pushed Lee hard enough to knock him back a little, away frmo Koichi and Kitaro. " Its go time lee" he said taking a battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:28 am

"Hmph, well..." The water then turned to a light blue and Modorokie turned to Minato. "...well, you wanted a chance to kill me. Well here I am. Come and get some."

((Guys, y don't we just make topics of the fight, like Minato vs. Modorokie, a Mist battle.))
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:30 am

Dae took a chance to help someone dae bit his thumb and slammed it to the ground. His tiger abby aperad he sent her to go help Lee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:31 am

Minato' chakra begin to flow from his body. " Hmph..." his eyes were focused on the water.
(( lets make a seperate thread for this))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins   The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Akatsuki-Mist War Begins
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next