Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 2:44 pm

Ki smiled and took the offering. Though he wasn't keen on fish due to the amount of mercury in them, he was quite hungry. Ki opened his mouth and a row of razor-sharp teeth pulled the half fish in and began to swallow it whole, his neck bulging as he did so. After his meal, he coverd his mouth as he coughed up the fish's stomach with the cord still attached. He tossed it into the river and nodded. Still smiling. " It's quite easy for me, though very challenging for your kind. When you're ready i can show you how to look for metal deposits." Ki took a stick and began whittling it with his index claw.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Location : well.. i dont like killing stalkers so its a secret

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: village hidden in the mist.

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 1:52 pm

Swift looked at the water as the sun danced over it. She looked for some more fish. You never know when your last meal will be she thought. But working for ki had spoiled her. The bland fish was not as azotizing as it had been we she had hunted to survive. Swift sighed and pulled her legs out of the cool water. “I’m ready.” she said getting to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 9:04 pm

(( azotizing means to combine with nitrogine))

Ki stood up and smiled. " Most of the metal deposits you can find by looking at birds and other animal behavior. Just as you react to the smell of sulfur or the sound of chalkboards. If you know the animals, you know where to dig. If you know the metal deposits, you know where to always get a meal. The leaf is filled with iron and copper deposits, most of the borders you can find quite a ibt of coal to combine with those metals." Ki was walking off-trail and pointed to some birds and one to a board that was digging for vegitation.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 12:38 pm

Swift was a little confused, but tried to understand as best as she could. “ so first I study the wild life to see where the deposits of iron and such are and then I dig for the metal.” she said walking over to the board Ki had pointed to. She picked up the board looked at the birds. So where do I dig.

( sorry its so short and sorry it took so long.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 3:42 am

Ki sighed. He sould have to break this lesson down for her to understand. " okay, what kind of animals do you see around in the leaf? Name them off, both nocturnal and daiurnal." ( night walkers and day walkers. sorry if its so short, but thats all there was to ask)
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 2:16 pm

Swift thought for a moment. “ well I there are squirrels and raccoons and mice and rats and deer and wolves and birds, don’t ask me what kind I don’t know.” swift said looking at a the group of birds that ki had pointed to. “I didn’t think birds reacted to the mineral in the ground. With the exception of salt, I didn’t think animals responded to mineral.” she said looking back at ki.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 6:06 pm

Ki laughed. " well, Sodium is a metalloid that reacts to the carbon in iron ores. The birds migrate to those deposits using their internal instincts. Spiders react to the flies that hover over dead bodies. The dead bodies tend to fall around coal deposits and fish are attracted to the microbes in the clay and salt that lie in the beds. You can find salmon in salt rich areas while you can spot halibut in clay rich areas. Birds of prey know this fact and also look for these facts which is why they follow that migration in the first place. Plants needs carbon rich areas to grow, so the bugs and birds know where to sleep and eat. In the desert, foxes and mice burrow below to colder tempatures and can find water by digging and see where the pattern of rocks are grinding. They usually create a circular pit of that in which you can close in on the water. If you see these things, you can defeat most of the foes you are going to be faced with."

Ki was tired of talking. " Now dig and tell me what you find. Describe it to me."
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 9:53 am

swift listened intently as ki talked. when he was done she picked up the board. i guess I'll look for the sodium. birds are the easiest to spot. Swift thought. "what do you want me to do when i find some of the minerals. " she ask while looking at the wild life around her for signs of the patterns that ki had described to her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 3:43 am

Ki smiled. " Bring it back to me and i'll show you exactly where you can find the tastiest fish and how i found it out. Okay? You don't even have to tell me the location. I'll wait here while you look for the sodium. The sodium will not be white, it will be grey in color and loosely packed. Only when you clean it of its impurities will it turn white."

Ki stayed on the banks of the river, staring at the depths of the water. He was zoning out and wouldn't respond until she found sodium.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2