Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Empty
PostSubject: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 9:57 pm

Naizu had called for Swift to meet her inside the training area where Swift would learn of plans the Mizukage had for her. Unknown to her however, was the fact that she'd come to meet her new sensei she'd train under for one on one sessions. Naizu decided to go this route after what had happened in the meeting of the other young shinobi in the village, learning of the immaturity and hers being the most showing of the three. "Well, well, well, this is gonna be pretty fun because this one reminds me of another that I had an opportunity to work with. I hope this turns out differently though because though the other wasn't of my village, it hurt to lose someone you begin to gain a bond with" said Naizu under his breathe. The duties of being a Kage were certainly a lot easier since he had grown accustomed to the work, being one for quite some time now and actually looked forward to the tasks at hand. This one would certainly be interesting to keep an eye on and to learn what he could from this feisty one was the objective here as well as improve the skills she may possess.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 10:11 pm

Ki had watched over most of the human race since he gained a consience. He made connections to them as much as he dared and loved to poke and prod at their insecurities, actions and goals. One of the connections that he had been in contact with was named Naizu. He wanted him to train a student that he had yet to meet; or so he thought.

Ki walked into the training area where he spotted the very man that he needed to see. Out of instinct he stuck to the places that no one would see him in. Most humans thought it slightly scary that he stayed in what they call 'shadows'. His stature helped none, due to the fact that Ki stood over 8 feet.

After getting close, he let out a joyful sigh. " It is so lovely out today; the village is quiet, the birds are singing and the shinobi still want to rip each others heads off. It almost makes me want to go back to being a sannin." Ki's unusually high voice peirced the calm, causing stares from the people who were training. It sounded like a girls.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Location : well.. i dont like killing stalkers so its a secret

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: village hidden in the mist.

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:04 pm

a meeting with the mizukage. wow this is cool. swift thought. i hope it wasn't any thing i did. she though back to her most recent deed that the mizukage might disapprove of. nobody saw me so they can't prove anything. she though shakily. but still she entered the training area with an ominous feeling in her heart. she spotted naizu and walked up to him. "uh hello sir mizukage". she said slightly bowing her head. her pride was hurt by this but it might less any punishment she might receive and it certainly would be better than disrespect. " so what did you call me for she said. shifting uncomfortably from one foot to the other.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 4:41 pm

Naizu looked at the little one and snickered for a moment, thinking as she spoke, about what was more than likely on her mind. However, he wasn't going to ask her about the thinking process because of the plans that he looked to set in motion. "I wanted you come here for the reason of....I want you close your eyes and think of a way to better yourself skillfully, mentally and overall as a person and kinochi" he said. After a moment and her doing as he instructed (I assume that you would), Naizu turned and walked over to Ki with a couple words for him. "She's someone that's gonna have to work on her focus and I'm giving you full look out over her for the next half year. Make sure you let me know of any concerns you may have during the training and I'm gonna be looking forward to progress reports. And by the way...thank you for taking this on though I know that you have already had experience with sessions with her" he said as he then walked passed Ki and waved, turning to mist and was gone in seconds.

(Exit, from here on its you and Ki, Swift. Exit)
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 6:02 pm

what close my eyes. swift though. but it was an order from the mizukage. she shut her eyes and thought of what she needed to improve on. hmm i need more speed. after making a kill i need some good escape jutsu or more speed. though her master was long dead she still thought on the tracks he had set for her. her one purpose was still to assassinate the enemy of her master though she hated him. i already have camouflage i just need more long range attacks that can be blocked as easily as an arrow. she sensed naizu walk away. i wonder if i should keep my eyes closed. she though. naizu didn't tell me to so he only has him self to blame. she thought. she opened her eyes in time to see naizu disappearing into the mist. but then she spotted a larger figure. " ki" swift said in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 9:30 pm

Ki nodded, his serious face now smiling like a clown. His unusual facial structure making the corner of his lips nearly touch his eyes. His sharp cat-teeth glistening. His white hair giving him away from the shadows. " Well, it looks like you're my student for the time being." his high voice throwing the scary image completely off balance, making it an akward moment that was either ending up in laughter or silence.

ki swiftly walked forward and crouched down in front of her so he could be the same height as her. " Now that you have thought about what you want to work on, would you mind telling me what it is?"
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 7:11 pm

Nooo. Swift though. What a horrible fate. The mizukage is going to feed me to ki. Although when ki spoke she wasn’t so sure he was capable of eating a human. After he continued she quickly decide that no one knew anything about that little incident and it would remain so.

“Well I would like to work on my speed and some escape jutsu or something.” she said still looking suspiciously at ki. She wasn’t all that sure that this giant could move very fast or knew any thing about running away. “Also some long rang attacks would be nice to learn and some defensive jutsu.” she said.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jan 2010, 11:42 pm

Ki giggled. " That's easy, little sprout. I'll give you a bit of a crash course first to see how tough you are before i build you back up, eh?" Ki stood up and the staff that he was carrying he let hit the ground hard, burying itself in the ground by its own weight. " pick a stone, or a heavy object. Any object will do." Ki became busy, taking off his monk robe, his village robe and the many headbands strapped to his right leg. They all had strikes in them except for a mist headband. Swift even saw some headbands that she couldn't recognize. What he had on was a simple white shirt with no sleeves, two ninja bags on both his hips, and large pants that was showing weird shapes on his thighs and thighs. Most likely more weapons or weights. "okay, now that im comfy, pick out the hard object so i can make you a good weapon."
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 7:17 pm

“Okay.” swift said. She scanned the area for a suitable rock. She found one not ten feet from where she stood. She jumped over to and picked it up. Jumping back to ki with the stone in head she said. “ is this good.” she held out the rock to ki and inspection. She looked curiously at ki’s getup. Wondering if she could snatch something while he wasn’t looking.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 2:40 am

(lol i meant thighs and legs...XD)

Ki looked at the rock and felt the weight. " Good, it's sizable enough." Ki sat down and retracted his claws to several inches. The claws came from underneath his fake fingernails that was clearly part of a flap. The claws themselves were black and slightly shiny from whatever fluid that keeps them pristine after ripping apart flesh and blood. he held the rock close to his face with the tips of his claws in both hands.

There was a slight glow from the rock, a small keening noise, the taste of metal in Swift's mouth and a horrible aura. The aura of the very fabric of the world shifting slightly. Animals began screaming within a hundred yards. Birds jumped to the air only to drop to the ground. The trees, ground, and other life began shaking violently. All of this happend to the world except for Swift and Ki. The rock began to grow and hold shapes with symbols of "fight", "pride" and "passion" carved within them.

After several minutes of this horrible uncomfortable feeling it began to lessen as ki picked up some strands of cloth and weaving in the strap holds. After he was finished with that the feeling ended and the glowing ceased. Ki wiped some percipitation from his forehead and contracted his claws back, the tips of his fingers slighly grey. " Well, now that thats done lets see how they fit and we can go onto menial courses."
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jan 2010, 9:53 pm

Swift looked around the clearing. I could live for a week eating all those birds she thought looking around at the as they dropped from the sky, but she was in no mood to eat. It reminded her of a couple of her old masters experiments. She looked up at ki. “ How what fits? Lemme see. ” she said wondering what ki had done to the stone. She hoped it was worth the unpleasant feeling. Swift also wondered what he meant by menial courses. But decided that it didn’t matter.

( sorry its short.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 5:17 pm

Ki handed her the elaborate weights so she could strap them onto her shins. Ki then stood up and pulled a piece of bark from a tree. He ripped them vertically and then braided them into a thin strong rope. He tied his hands together in front of him and sat down again. " put them on when you're ready to spar with me." Ki stared up at the foliage and listened to the now consiouse birds sqwak awake.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 8:06 pm

Oh weights. How…wonderful. Swift thought sarcastically as she strapped on the weights. She looked at ki and saw that he had tied his hands together. No much of a handicap but oh well. Swift though as she made the final adjustments to the weights. She looked up again at ki who was sitting down and looking up at the sky. It annoyed her that he felt he could relax his guard around her. It annoyed her even more to know that he probably could do so. She strung an arrow to her bow and pulled the string taught. She took aim. I wonder if I should of alert him before I attacked…. She though as let the arrow fly at ki‘s mid section. Oh well to late now. She though before notching yet another arrow to her bow string and preparing to fire again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 2:28 am

ki raised his tied hands and used his first and second finger on his right hand to catch the arrow. He then placed it on the ground. " Please, if you want to murder me..." Ki's smile turned sadistic " Put a little effort into it." Ki's squinted eyes glinted in the still happy area, though the atmosphere had turned stale. " Attack me as if my death could change everything. Once you get this foundation down, I'll show you some good jutsus."
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 1:11 pm

Swift was very annoyed at the fact that ever one seemed to be able to catch her arrows. Ki’s little comment didn’t help much either. “Fine” she said. She had her hair tide in a tight braid. The braid was about ten feet long and was wound in a loop by her hip. The braid now unwound it self. She charged ki. She sent her braid of hair to the right she had tided a kunai in the very end of her braid. She ran a current of electricity through her hair. She was now only three fee from ki. The braid would hit him in the side and probably stun him. that’s all I need. Swift thought. She still had the arrow notched. She jumped and released it. Toward ki’s chest. She was only two feet from his hands and shifted her bow so that she would cut in to them. He braid would hit just before the arrow did. The arrow was almost past ki’s hands it would be very hard for him to catch it now.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 6:20 pm

(that hair thing is a very good jutsu, make sure you make a good panel for it)
Ki grinned and jumped to the left side, making the arrow only brush his shoulder as he pitted and rolled. The corners of his mouth nearly touched his gleaming eyes. His own braided hair lay limply. he picked the end of his own hair and looked at it. " A scorpion tail out of hair... never really thought of it like that..." ki looked up and smiled. " now thats what I'm talking about!!! come at me again!" ki now stood ready, very suprised at the last attack... " this one has potential..."he breifly thought.

Name:(swift can name it)
Element:lighting
Description: Using her own hair, swift ties a weapon at the end and charges elemental chakra through her hair to use it sort of as a scorpion sting. she is able to manipulate it like a tail or a second hand. though she is only able to react as fast as her chakra does. (try making a B rank too ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 6:23 pm

Ki’s a lot faster that I thought. Some one this big should at least have the disadvantage in speed. Maybe I’m just slow. I’ve got to work on speed. Well lets see. If I attack from both sides he doges back if from the front and both sides he’ll just jump. So wheres a weak point. Hmm well I might as well try another attack. “Thanks” she said to ki’s praise. And drew kunai with a letter bomb attached and through it up in the air. She half hoped that this would draw ki’s attention but didn’t believe it would. She jumped the right (ki’s left) so that she was in front of him. She reached down to her side and withdrew six senbons. She lit them with a spark and through them. She then ran forward at an amazing speed to ki’s left she had an arrow notched and fired. Her hair went over to ki’s right and zoomed in to stab him in the shoulder. The letter bomb she had thrown earlier was comeing down on from the sky and if ki jumped it would hit him in the head. Swift reached into her quiver knowing that she would probably need another arrow for this.

Name: lighting needles.
Type: weapon
Description: small needles that swift spent weeks filling with energy. When swift sparts a bit of lighting into them they imminently take on that element for a short time. When they hit there target the paralize them in that place. ( example) if some idiot got hit in the shouldering he would be paralyzed

Name: Raiton scorpion sting.
Element: lighting
Description: Using her own hair, swift ties a weapon at the end and charges elemental chakra through her hair to use it sort of as a scorpion sting. she is able to manipulate it like a tail or a second hand. though she is only able to
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 6:58 pm

Ki looked at her intricate combo attack, anyone her level would've been taken over completely if it was in a sandy area where there wasn't any obstacles. Ki had jumped back far enough to reach a sizable tree. He then quickly grabbed ahold of the trunk and ripped off a large shred of bark that caught the kunai, arrow, and senbons, though they exploded immediately as soon as it hit the wood. Ki jumped back again to avoid the attack, his back against the tree. The raiton scorpion sting was heading straight for his right shoulder so he took two rocks ( that wont have any conductive effect that would travel to him) and gripped the hilt where the kunai and hair met, he then led it deep into the unprotected wood and it stabbed the tree, shocking several insects and draining her chakra much faster than epected due to the amount of water in the tree. " Very good combo, keep aware of your surroundings and use it to your advantage." Ki then sidestepped and turned to face Swift's right hand side.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 5:18 pm

Swift wrenched the kunai out of the tree. Long range attacks don’t seem to be doing the trick. She thought. I’ll have to switch to close range. The let the kunai fall from her hair. The hair slipped out of the braid. And split out into four separate strands. There was another tree five feet behind ki. He could use It as a shield again. she thought. I’ll just put up the bow for now. She thought. She slung the bow back over her back. she withdrew yet another article from her stash. “ lets see you dodge this.” she said holding a bladed boomerang over her head. But she already had a sinking feeling that he would. She preformed some jutsu and then threw the boomerang at ki’s chest. She then charged him. One of the four strands of hair shot forward. It would not be blocked by a piece of bark. If ki tried the same trick twice it would get him wounded. The seconded strand of hair came slicing in from swifts left to keep ki from dodging that way. The boomerange would hit ki a second before the rest of swift’s attacks.

Jutsu used

Name: raiton pull.
Element: raiton
Description: swift creates a positive charge in the weapon and a negative charge in her hand or another weapon or practically anything that will conduct electricity ( with the exception of trees.). The weapons will be attracted to each other.
Name: Blade of the hidden.
Element: N/A
Type: kkg
Description: swift runs her chakra through her hair. She forms a blade with her hair. As described in her kkg she can use her hair as camouflage. The blades she makes are invisible.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 7:19 pm

Ki's eyes glinted the whole time, though he dared not open them. Not even for a second. He grabbed a handful of dead leafs and grabbed the boomerang with the leaves, using the lack of conductivity and little moisture to have a safe grip on it. He then fell flat on his back and slid forward underneath Swifts charge, ending up behind her with the boomerang, he then took a strand of his hair and tapped it, he then tied his hair around the boomerang and around one of the strands of hair. He then tossed it towards the tree while it still had the polarity torward him. After that, he distanced himself as much as possible to watch Swift get pulled by her own boomerang. " Nice combo again, make sure it's airtight though." he had used his atom eye to strengthen his hair folicule to be as strong as iron wire, making it also difficult to untie since it was so thin.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 11:12 am

This is getting old swift thought. Ki is just dodging every thing. He has no weakness that I know of. Smoke or flash bombs won’t work most traps wont work either. She cut ki’s hair with her hair. Her hair acted like a chakra blade and easily sliced through the thin wire. She held out her hand and pulled the boomerang back into it with a positive charge. Lets try this attack one more time. She said. She threw the boomerang a second time. The boomerang was to the left of ki. Suddenly one of the blades on the boomerang shot out of its socket. It had a metal wire attached to it and the boomerang was still in motion. The wire caught on ki’s shoulder and the blade swung to to the right. Half the boomerang was on ki’s left side and the other half was on his right. Both parts were connected by the wire. Swift had thrown a kunai a second after throwing the boomerang. The kunai had a possitive charge in it was was headed directly toward ki’s chest. The two blades of the boomerang head for ki’s chest as well following the kunai with the positive charge in it. The iron wire that conneted the blade of the boomerang was taut and would be hard to get out of. He will probably mange to wiggle his way out of this so I‘ll take some extra precautions. Swift thought. After throwing the boomerang she grabbed some pebbles that were in her pouch. She managed to get three out and threw them quickly. One hit the ground and skidded in between ki’s legs stopping be hind him. The other two landed on either side of ki.

Name: pebble bomb.
Description: a small pebble with a letter bomb sealed inside. Swift can trigger the letter bomb with a simple jutsu. When the pebble explodes small shards of rock fly every where.

Name: raiton pull.
Element: raiton
Description: swift creates a positive charge in the weapon and a negative charge in her hand or another weapon or practically anything that will conduct electricity ( with the exception of trees.). The weapons will be attracted to each other.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 3:39 pm

Ki was slightly confused, this was usually the case with complex combo attacks. She had pinpointed his weakness as soon as the game started. Ki saw the attacks and decided to use the defense with the least amount of power and effort. Ki jumped high into the air and landed on a tree branch to the right. The kunai was then knocked to the left with the two half-boomerangs. Ki raised his hands and retracted his shiny, black claws to their full extent. he caught the two blades and he wasn't visible for several seconds due to the amount of debris that the explosions have made. The tree was destroyed and parts of ki's clothes were ripped. His clothes were extremely dusty and his gloves were non-existent. In both of his hands he had pulled the wire from his body and suppressed the pull by simply grasping his hands around the weapons. Due to the fact that his entire body was made of base material and not in any part acidic in any way that would cause the electricity to travel. " Well, this was fun. How do your legs feel?" Ki grinned, despite his grimy appearance.

The real objective was to make Swift used to the weights and for her speed to increase. Ki distracted that by letting her attack him which was a gamble on his part. The fight had lasted from morning until lunch and Swift had realized how much the weights had slowed her along with contributing to her hunger. " lets eat, shall we? You don't need those rocks anymore." ki pointed to the leg-weights. He grabbed two pointed sticks from the tree debris and tossed one to her. there was a good stream only a half-mile from where they were training.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 10:09 am

“Yay lunch.” swift said. Grabbing the stick she ran over to the stream. She had often forged for her self and was an expert at spearing the fish. Luck seemed to be good around ki because She managed to get a nice size fish fairly. Quickly. She flopped down on the stream bank and soaked her now very soar legs in it. She took out a kunai and cut off the fishes head. Swift like fish meat because of its lack of blood. It was the easiest meat to eat raw because of its lack of blood. She scrapped the kunai across the scales several times, enough to dislodge most of the scales, and the she bit in to her lunch. “So are we going to keep training all afternoon.” swift said with a mouth full of fish.

( sorry it took so long. i was gone for the weekend.)
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:59 pm

Ki smiled. He sat by the hungry child, staring at the remaining fish in the stream. It was a bit true that he had hummed a few hyms of his song to lure the prey close enough for Swift to catch. It was always so fun to watch people eat, sleep and do all that was neccesary to keep their bodies in shape so they could live in full of their meager lifespan." Too much work for little pay." He thought. It was the only metaphor at made sense to him sometimes. He watched her prepare the food and eat it, it was suprising that humans didn't eat their food whole like himself. He was pulled from this trace when Swift asked him about this afternoon. " Well, I was about to teach you some tactical history but it seems you already have that. Maybe I'll teach you how to make weapons from your surroundings like how I did this morning." He mumbled refletively.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 1:31 pm

“Hmm how to make weapons.” swift said her eye growing brighter. “That would be a useful technique.” she said finishing the last of her fish. And then watching the water for more. She plunged the stick in to the water and came out with another successful catch. She cut the fish in half and offered the half with the head to ki. She was curous if he would eat it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)   Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets see what ya got! (Nai, Swift, Ki)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Water Country-Hidden Mist :: Ninja Role-Play :: Ninja Training Area-
Jump to: