Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Empty
PostSubject: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 8:13 pm

Naizu walked about his training area, all that he had summoned were in attendance for what he called a "mandatory training session". Zein Graka, Swift Hakabakashi and Hotaru Gouyan. All these were jonin of the Hidden Mist of which made for an interesting trio, though the Mizukage had something special planned for them before and after the session started. "Listen up because I will not repeat myself" he said aloud, making sure to get everyone's attention for the elaboration of the event because all that was said was to come to the area and to be prepared. "I called you all here because I need to know somethings about you all and I wanna see exactly where my genin are in their state of skill, therefore we will have ourselves a little free for all. You will be observed, and by whom will not be noted, just know that your all is expected by each of you and only your all. If you are deemed to be unfit for this exercise, you will be removed from the event but will stay in the area to continue to observe your fellow genin. When everything is said and done, you WILL acknowledge your fellow shinobi with respect and honor their efforts from this and show sportsmanship in doing so. Understood?" he said in a rhetorical finishing question.

(Being that I have stated that everyone is in the area, whom ever amongst you genin that post first may attack during it)
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Mist Village

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 1:15 am

ooc: ummmm i am not zein garka anymore i am a new person ryuku
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 2:21 am

A tall figure stood atop a long, large tower, far in the distance. The man had his arms crossed, standing perfectly still, and tall on the direct top point of the tower, as the wind blew by viciously, causing his red scarf, that hung down behind him, to whip around rapidly to the side. The man appeared to be dressed as a Oboro ninja, a group of ninja said to have gone extinct long, long ago. Wearing a long red scarf around his neck, a metal band around his forehead, that also covered the top of his eyes, masking his identity from people, but still allowing him to see, and a black ninja outfit covering his hair. He appeared to have spikes on the side of his arm guards as well. Standing perfectly still on the tower, he watched down, seeing a silhouette oh a man, far in the distance, though it was a little hard to see due to the thick mist. "Hmmm.....I wonder who that could be out there...alone...", the man said to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Location : well.. i dont like killing stalkers so its a secret

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: village hidden in the mist.

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 10:37 am

Swift looked at the tower. Someone had spoken. Her hearing was good but she had barely heard it, But she was almost sure it was a voice. She wore a black short sleeve shirt and a black skirt. Her arms and legs were rapped in some tan cloth. It made it look like her arms and legs were coved in bandages but it was hiding her metal arm and would sometime keep her from getting burned. She looked again at the tower. Listing to make sure what she had heard was not just the wind. She was almost sure it was human. Well better be safe than sorry. She thought taking an arrow from her quiver and notching it to her bow string. She could barely make out a shape at the top of the tower. I hope the mizukage won’t mind if I accidentally kill whose ever up there. Swift thought the arrow was black and would be almost impossible to see in the mist. The arrow would pierce the person at the top of the tower some were in his mid section. Swift stood waiting for the arrow to hit. Morning a plan in her head even before the arrow hit its target.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 1:27 pm

ooc: ok i will post as ryuku but will not use any jutsus and stuff because my character is not done.

Ryuku was standing quietly with his sword behind his back crouching waiting for something to happen. He really did hate this type of stuff because he never had anything to do except stand there and watch. of course it did not help that Ryuku was in a horrible mood today. He is normally just as hyper as naruto but he did not get his sleep. But if anyone ask's him it will be his beauty sleep instead of normal sleep. He looked up at naizu and then he said hotsuma and he grew a little more interested because he knows that he is the leader of the 7 legendary swordsman. and ryuku being from the mist always wanted to meet him and become one of them.
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 2:35 pm

(Hotsuma is way up on a tall tower, far from Naizu. He is incredibly hard to see, and hear to, so i think you need to edit Ryuku, also, no one knows Hotsuma has even returned to the 5 countries yet, after disappearing a long time ago)

The man standing atop the large, tall tower, noticed a small figure below, looking up at him. He simply turned his head, and glared down at it slightly, without moving his body in any way. Hearing the light noise of something cutting the wind, Hotsuma saw nothing in the front of his face, but a black arrow. Tricking whoever tried to attack him with such a simple attack, he allowed the arrow to slightly hit the metal band, with the 4 blue eyes, though catching it before it could do anything, in the center of his hand. Hotsuma stepped back, purposely losing his balance, and falling back, straight down, head first. Hmm..i must not be welcomed here.. He thought to himself, as he fell. Just before hitting the ground, he flipped himself around, and landed on the ground, with one hand on the ground, and one foot out to the side. His long, red scarf fell down slowly behind him, and hung down from it being wrapped around his neck, and face. Still holding the arrow, he examined it a little, then looked towards the direction it came from. With a sudden flash, Hotsuma disappeared, and reappeared, standing right behind the figure. He noticed it was just an innocent, young girl, around the size of a Genin. leaning forward a bit, he positioned his head, right next to hers over her shoulder, and brought his hand, holding the arrow around the other side, bringing his arm around her neck, and holding the arrow slightly in front of her, from behind.

"I believe you lost something.."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 3:14 pm

Naizu began to become annoyed at the fact that swift was far off the objective of the meeting. Seemingly as soon as he turned his head, his body was infront of swift, looking down on her with a not so approving glare. "You are not to be distracted by anything, nothing is to obscure your focus of the task at hand. Know to trust your superiors to protect you from any possible threat, though what you did seemed blatant. If this happens again in this session, there will be reprecussions, you don't want that to happen" said Naizu in a stern voice. He was one that was easy to get along with outside of the battle area, but when it came to his time training...He definitely didn't appreciate any type of non co-operation or lack of focus at any point of time. With those words, he turned and returned to his prior postioning, signaling for the other senior shinobi to come over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 6:48 pm

[[I almost opened this with "Kidate purred quietly"..and then remembered I'm Hotaru xD]]

Hotaru purred silently, he was liking this meeting more and more as it progressed. First he ends up meeting two shinobi, instead of the one he expected, and then he finds out he's partaking in a free-for-all. As he grew more and more excited, he watched as his future teammate launched an arrow into the mist, directly toward a massive tower. The figure collapsed and fell toward the ground, directly after what appeared to be his arm came up to his face, maybe to attempt and protect himself. This wouldn't matter to him in a few moments as two figures appeared around Swift at once. He felt no need to jump in, since one seemed to just be returning her arrow, and the other was the Mizukage himself. She was reprimanded, and Hotaru was amused for a second, his purring growing louder.

Hotaru's scarlet air fell over his eyes, obscuring them from everyone, but not affecting his sight. Unless the others, he would bear no mark of a village, as he had just been inducted into the Mist, unofficially, moments ago. He wore a black t-shirt and a pair of ratty old jeans, with a pair of black slippers for comfort and silence. Around his neck were two objects, one was a silver chain with the symbol of the Gyouan. The other was a black leather collar, with a silver bell hanging directly in front of him, jingling as he turned his head curiously between the four other members of this meeting. Strapped to his back was what appeared to be a massive cocoon of cloth, with a sealing tag attached to the back. In actuality it was a blade that Hotaru wouldn't be able to unseal until he was absolutely ready to use it.

Hotaru crouched into a feral offensive stance, with his teeth barred and his hands clenched into claw-like fists in front of him. His back was arched, and his legs spread wide. The lips, pulled back to reveal nasty fangs, were also twisted into a smile. He was ready and willing to go, and so he would turn his head to each of his future teammates. "Ready you two?" He asked them politely.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 7:09 pm

“ oh thanks.” swift said in an innocent voice. Hmm he’s fast. But the mizukage is here so I guess his not an enemy. She thought “ where did you come from.” she said turning her head and looking at creep but still holding an innocent smile to her face while she tugged her arrow from mans grasp. “thanks for the arrow. Hope it didn’t wound you.” she said not waiting for the man to reply she ducked under his arm, walked ten feet and then turned the other genin. “ready.” she said In reply to the genin with red hair.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 8:49 pm

ooc: I can not edit my post because I am a mod
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 8:49 pm

not a mod sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 11:30 pm

[[Just post and ignore the mistake then.. -.-;]]
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 1:30 am

Ryuku was standing quietly with his sword behind his back crouching waiting for something to happen. He really did hate this type of stuff because he never had anything to do except stand there and watch. of course it did not help that Ryuku was in a horrible mood today. He is normally just as hyper as naruto but he did not get his sleep. But if anyone ask's him it will be his beauty sleep instead of normal sleep. He looked up at naizu and then he sighed as he then sat back on the ground listening.
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 2:54 pm

((Voiding myself from this topic..it was suppose to be my entrance topic, after Hotsuma disappeared a long time ago, but it appears that somehow everyone already knows him, so, just act as if i wasn't in this topic, from here on))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 6:36 pm

[[Can we have a mod delete all of these OOC posts and what-not? And Ryuku, I meant post in response to what's happened, not re-post your edit.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 9:52 pm

[[I grow tired of this...]]

Hotaru yawned, relaxing from is rather uncomfortable fighting stance. He turned to Naizu, and bowed to him ever-so-slightly. Turning to the others, he waved indifferently. He had wasted far too much time with this ridiculousness, no one was about to attack and he had already gauged enough information of his future allies as he needed. The girl would prove an interesting and useful ally, the other seemed to be a blubbering idiot; Hotaru had no use for him. Hotaru would then turn his back on the group, and meow to himself.
"Take the boy off of the team and we should do fine. For now, I'm leaving." Hotaru said coldly, pouncing into the air and through the trees. "As for the girl, well we can chat anytime. Just look for me somewhere in the village." He finished, calling out behind him as he left the area.

<{Exit}>
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 4:21 pm

Naizu looked at the group and immediately came to a decision of what he was going to do with each of the young shinobi. It seemed that the youth needed to have some motivation or authoritative inspiration to get them to begin showing their true potential. "Everyone is dismissed, you will remain on alert because you never know what or who will be in touch with you and for what reason" he said before turning and walking away. He looked in the direction of Hotaru and changed his course, as it seemed he had some sort of interest in the young lad. The session in first glance would seem like it didn't do much, but the Mizukage did what he set out to do in find out who had a desire for learning, who's attention was where and ultimately how well they listened to instruction. "Man oh man, I remember when I was their age, no laziness will be tolerated now nor later" said Naizu under his breathe as he disappeared into the mist.

(Exit, each of you make one more post and I will close this.)
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 6:58 pm

ryuku walks out
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 8:54 am

swift looked around. wow that was fast and easy. she thought. she walked in to the tree's and away from the clearing.

( exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)   Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manditory training (Only those listed in first post or invited)
Page 1 of 1