Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Empty
PostSubject: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 3:37 pm

Wes sat in the underground chamber of the the tsuchikage's building he was the only one in the stone that new about it he waited for the others to arrive
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: E Rank
Village: Hidden Leaf

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 3:40 pm

"Hello Wes, glad to see you're doing good," Shu said, appearing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 3:42 pm

"you too sir, If you would plz take a sate." wes said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 3:44 pm

Sasuke walked into the room. "Hello"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 3:45 pm

"Hey Sasukae would you like to take a sat while we wait on Jin" Wes said
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: E Rank
Village: Hidden Leaf

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 3:46 pm

"Don't mind if I do," Shu said, taking a seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 3:47 pm

"Alright." He sits down.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 3:49 pm

"well it might take Jin awhile to break away from his partner so will start with this any plans on how to increase chakra"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 3:58 pm

"So this is the place i was invited to. Hmm, well lets get things started shall we?" Jin then walked in to hear, what this new organization was all about. Perhaps they could aid Akatsuki in their mission as well. Jin looked around for a while before standing in a corner. As he awaited others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 4:02 pm

"ahh in is here so that is all for now. ME and sasuke recently got some chakra armor i repainted them." Wes said showing them a red chackra aroumor suit with a dragon paintedon the center circle."Now i added a speical tweak once you put on this suit your chackra will be liked to the others wearing it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 4:14 pm

Kitaro walked in and sat down
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 4:19 pm

"alright the purpose of this chakra linking aroumor is important because we will need alot of chakra to Acativate the shrine of 9 dragons made by the first holder of the Rin'engan the first hokage hid the the shrine with in the leaf if we et the shrine to activate it will explode macking a huge exploshin" Wes explained
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 1:17 am

so your objective is to create an explosion in the leaf
that breaks my treaty (stands up)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 1:20 am

" Jin... i didn't expect seeing you here " Itachi walked into the room after he knocked out the gaurd outside. " I apologise for barging in uninvited but i have come to extend a hand of friendship towards the 9 Dragons. I hear your aim is the Destruction of the leaf... " Itachi still stood there. " And Jin... next time you take unauthorised action like this, i promise you it will be your last (( Thats just how Itachi speaks )). Oh Kitaro... before you leave... i count on you to not leak this information... or must we stop you here and now ? "

(( Sorry i came uninvited but im seriously thinking about 9 dragons and akatsuki merging ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 1:22 am

im not making any promises Uchia itachi but certainly i couldnt without any proof...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 9:51 am

" I see your still acting all high and mighty". Jin said as he looked at Itachi with a smile on his face. "But just like you, i am extending a hand of friendship. The 9 dragons and Akatsuki could help each other, i think. So it would be beneficial to both Akatsuki and the 9 dragons, if we work together. And if you want, i could be the ambassador, for Akarsuki". Jin then looked around for a brief moment. He then looked at this Kitaro person with interest. "Itachi seems to know something i don't, oh well lets get this over with" . Jin thought to himself as he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 10:32 am

" Your actions were unauthorized but smart... good job " for Itachi it was the first time he had complemented another person. " Now may i take a seat or must i stand all day. " Itachi was looking at Wes the whole time with curious eye's.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 11:48 am

"well i dont see what the akatsuki can gain from us because i refuse to catch a jinchurken or report on one. As far as benfeting from the akatsuki would be two more mebers that fit the requrments, and the star that inhances chackra which you haveand i dont know how a kage such as shu would feel in this partnership. Kiaro if you spill your village will be next." Wes said reaviling his thoughts on the current situation
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 11:59 am

" We gain the destruction of the leaf. All i need is someone to assist us, as we destroy the leaf Shinobi." Itachi took a seat finaly getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 12:11 pm

"Well if we do this i do not any of your shinobi attacking that day excpet for you and jin plus Narka" Wes said still eyeing kitaro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 11:31 pm

Kitaro walked out of the room and dropped a playing card with a picture of himself on it with an A in each corner
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 11:36 pm

Wes grabbed the card slipped it into his pocket than he sat back down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:43 am

Sasuke looked at them all for a moment. "We need more members...."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:05 am

"Yes but we need the right type of members!" Wes said a bit annoyed cause sasuke didnt think he knew that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 12:16 pm

"Yes... what about some sand ninja?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)   9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9 Dragons Meeing (dont come unless invited)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Earth Country-Hidden Stone :: Previous Tsuchikage Reign {Closed} :: Other Posts!-
Jump to: