Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Location : well.. i dont like killing stalkers so its a secret

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: village hidden in the mist.

swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Empty
PostSubject: swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.)   swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 7:16 pm

swift walked behind shion. following him in to the darkness of the tunnle. he fingered the heaven scroll in her satchel. if shion lead them right they would find some one soon. if they could remain undetected long enough to get one arrow off she and shion would easily win. she just hoped that shion would lead them right?

( sorry its so short but i have to get of now.)
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konaha

PostSubject: Re: swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.)   swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 7:58 pm

i dont understand this"I just senced somebody she hadnt noticed but he had been following the same person. he couldnt seem to catch him after each corner it would disapear and become fainter."I think weve been trapped in a genjutsu swift"
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.)   swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 8:27 pm

(( dont set us up. some bodys going to post that were stuck in their genjutsu now))

"What" swift said in the loudest voice she would risk using in the tunnel. " What the heck are you talking about". swift had not counted on this. "you know how genjutsu works right? get us out." and dont make mistakes like this. darn this does not work with what i planed she thought.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.)   swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 8:34 pm

"She started freaking out about it. I dont think its anything just something you might wanna be aware of.
He continued to chase the fading sent well maybe if we run we could catch it.

Last edited by shotty11 on Fri 11 Dec 2009, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.)   swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 12:22 am

swift looked at shion."you could have suggested that we speed up when you started to loose the sent." swift stated look at her partner. it was beginning to get harder to smile at him, but she was able to mantain her smile none the less. "right you you lead. and ill follow. " she said.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.)   swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 12:33 am

They weere now runnin at a jog down th hallway the scent was beginning to fade the closer they ran.Shion stopped this dosent make any sence you lead by nose cant be trusted right now this had never happened before he tryed to figure out what could be happening
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.)   swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 12:50 am

(feh, ill make some obstacles for you. since shion wont post larger. thicken up your posts so you can level up faster!!))

the dark tunnel gave way to a clearing of mossy forest ground, the light hardly visible under the gleaming photosynthisizing plants that ruled the forest of death. the bugs crawled in and out of their vision, giving way to imagination of crouching foes.
the genjutsu was still there, black human shadows with glittering weapons were closing in on them. they would be renderd helpless in the large forest unless they could break the genjutsu. if they didn't, they would be laying facedown on the floor for either carnivorous bugs that will gladly feed, or other gennins with an earth scroll.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.)   swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 10:24 am

Swift was still a bit unsure about weather they were in a genjutsu or not. She did not fully trust shion enough to believe that they were out of it. There was no room for mistakes in here. Even the slightest change or stir could mean anything. She could not take a chance that it was not a genjutsu. She quickly formed hand signs releasing her from the genjutsu. She looked around. She could see in the dark. Her master had designed her to be an assassin. She looked for the foe that had cast the genjutsu. But the quickly turned her attention to shion. She would not be able to pass the exam if he was dead. To make sure he was not under the effects of the genjutsu she preformed the same hand signs as before and touched him lightly on the shoulder.

Name: Kai - Release
Element: N/A
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed hand seals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.)   swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 1:59 pm

The slight touch awoke shion Weather or not they were in a genjutsu was unclear nothing happened and they just stood there readying them selves and there weapons they had went back to back to decrease there blindspots.
The tunnel was dark with rock all around wires wrapped around the top of the tunnel. which was shadowing and hiding the light. if he could break through the top of the cave all would be exposed but would that be against the rules he thought he looked at Akina who seemed to have the same problem he was in this tunnel.There noses were playing tricks on them.I cant let that bother me right now theres defedently something happening here he looked at swift her eyes should be sharp enough to pierce the veil and discover whos hiding more than 1 scent was around them now.It wouldnt be long untill
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.)   swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 3:51 am

(( you're already out of the tunnel. take care to read other peoples post. it may be your undoing))
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.)   swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 10:23 am

confused?
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.)   swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 5:01 pm

[quote=[i]the dark tunnel gave way to a clearing of mossy forest ground, the light hardly visible under the gleaming photosynthisizing plants that ruled the forest of death. quote]
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.)   swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 6:30 pm

i get it but isnt it the tunnel of death why are we going where no other teams are?
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.)   swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 10:25 pm

( were waiting for another team to post in here. it will be rei-chan and xia. if its not then theres another earth scroll. i was never told how to get it though.)

swift look into the darkness. she did not see any enemy's in but there were many places to hind. there was a surprising amount of plants down in the cavern, and among these plants were many hiding places. attackes could be coming from any direction. swift knocked an arrow to her bow and looked a shion hopping that he would take a hint. there wasn't much she could to right now with out leaving him behind, and so thats just what she did she rapped her hair around her self rendering her invisible in the darkness. she moved pasted shoin and whispered in his ear. " scare the enemy out i'll pick them off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.)   swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

swift and shion getting the earth scroll. ( battle topic.)
Page 1 of 1